Bowl game thread

bigbird

The defense looked bad against Bama. Gave up 550 yards. And now they are getting embarrassed. I have no clue how this much talent plays so bad. And dont say they aren't motivated. That's BS. They are just getting straight up beat

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, boisnumber1 said:

Doesnt matter. They would have scored anyway against this swiss cheese defense we have today.

Yeah, they MIGHT have scored, but why not make them earn it? That was a horrible call.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Breaking News: P.J. Fleck is a Damn. Good. Football. Coach.  Carry on.

He's overrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaated guuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyz!

Just now, jmcrosson said:

Such f****** bull**** officiating and play calling and overall run defense. 

So true . Horse s*** call . He did not have control . On the other hand au is getting its ass whipped . They deserve no bowl playing like this . 

2 minutes ago, AUinfusion said:

What is that announcer looking at? Am I crazy? Is his foot clearly not in the orange? 

Not only was his foot in the orange he had not established possession until his left foot came down clearly out of bounds.

This is at least the 3rd time they have given MN a touchdown that clearly wasn´t, although the first two were overturned and this one should have been.

4 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Auburn doesn't look good, but it's a mistake to keep thinking we aren't evenly matched in these bowl games...really, in any game. EVERY opponent is or needs to be at least perceived to be a realistic threat.

I agree with this. Talent wise we have the upper hand but Minnesota is a great team and more importantly they have a much better coach. If we lose this game the only positive would that it may set GM’s exit on motion early. Hopefully the guy on the other side would be his replacement. 

This while frame by frame thing is such garbage. Yes, intent and actions can be distorted, objective truths like down or not, td or not cannot he distorted. 

Ffs these cats are retarded. 

1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

Horsecrap. I hate these refs, and these announcers. I would jab Rod Gilmore in the eyeball if I saw him in a restaurant.

Why are you fussing at the refs ? Have you watched our team today. They haven’t done anything worth a crap all day . We are fortunate that we are only a TD down as bad as the whole team has sucked

We should have boat raced this team. Defense looks like ass and all of our offense is failed runs and behind the line passes.

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

He's overrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaated guuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyz!

Who is over rated?  He’s proving he is not or have you not been watching?

1 minute ago, auburntiger1987 said:

someone please pull a varsity blues and throw a football straight to the nuts of these moronic stripes. They clearly do not know what a penalty is or what a catch is. Absolute garbage

Then throw one at the announcer's booth!

Anyone feeling deflated by the product we are seeing right now?

After winning an emotional rollercoaster against Alabama, this really should not happen. But at same time this is exactly what I expected to see.

Even if we came back to win this game, I still don't feel good about this. This is just flat out embarrassing...and on brand for this Auburn football.

Archived