Bowl game thread

bigbird

1 minute ago, Dan-0 said:

Not only was his foot in the orange he had not established possession until his left foot came down clearly out of bounds.

It’s almost as if they just gave him the TD so they could have a miraculous catch to show on SportsCenter. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Pedaler said:

I will definitely be synching with radio coverage for the second half

Already do that.  Unfortunately it's not making the game any better...

The only thing that can’t happen there is take a sack, we take a sack.  Sums up the first half.   Glad we had a great week of practice and are super focused.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Who is over rated?  He’s proving he is not or have you not been watching?

I'm making fun of people who said as such beforehand.

Just now, Zeek said:

Why let the time run out there? God I hate Gus.

Call a timeout . Throw it deep . Gus is clinically stupid . 

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Who is over rated?  He’s proving he is not or have you not been watching?

Guarantee he meant to put that in yellow. :drippingsarcasm7pa:

1 minute ago, fishepa said:

It’s almost as if they just gave him the TD so they could have a miraculous catch to show on SportsCenter. 

Running Man

26 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

That 30 yard pickup before this TD is absolutely on the refs. 

What about the multiple plays where we stunk up the field on O and D... This game is squarely on the Coaches and Players... 

1 minute ago, fishepa said:

Only reason I can see it stood. He clearly had half his foot out before he got control of the ball and then once controlled, had his other foot in the red/orange. No where on Gods green earth was that a catch. But minn is a feel good story so they spot them 14 points

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

Then he doesn't need help from the refs? Gotcha.

Referring to the refs while you are losing is a sign of a loser.

Sorry but this game isn't on the refs. We lack intensity, urgency, and discipline. We're sleepwalking and Minnesota rightfully is taking it to us. We're getting whooped because we haven't showed that we want to play in this game.

3 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I will say that the 7 on the helmets, is really cool. 

No it’s really an embarrassment to Pat to put his number in their helmet then not even care about playing . These guys are just mailing it in today . Coaches included. I hope they enjoyed their vacation and I hope the lose their bonus money.

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Call a timeout . Throw it deep . Gus is clinically stupid . 

Exactly! Instead you let Minnesota run into the lockeroom jacked up about that tackle and with all the momentum in the world. 

Gus is not calling a great game but the real issue is Minn. is just flat out beating our D. They have watched film and turned our strength's into weakness. They double team Brown and then use Davidson's natural aggressiveness against him. The other issue is our LB's are not playing well as they should be filling the hole where RB is running. Since Brown is getting double teamed and sometimes triple teamed they should be in a position to make the plays.

Awful and embarrassing first half!!!!

Our defense has no idea what’s happening.  

Offense has made a few plays, but zero running game and dumb play calls are costly!

Special teams has been very good with the exception of the absolute dumbest play of the game!

Very frustrating to watch!!!  MAJOR adjustments must be made at the half!!!!!!

Archived