Bowl game thread

bigbird

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With all the talk of a business trip or whatever that means . Or hey we are focused . All that was bull s***. Au looks lazy and unmotivated. Garbage game 

1 minute ago, ToraGirl said:

Guarantee he meant to put that in yellow. :drippingsarcasm7pa:

Got it. I just checked on and didn’t see any previous posts.  I gave him a THANKS.

2 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Then he doesn't need help from the refs? Gotcha.

Thinking the refs, in any game, like to play along with where the momentum is, game by game OR across the season. Everyone likes to "look like" a winner, honesty be hanged. 

I've not been this disappointed in the way Auburn's players are performing since UCF. I hope someone puts a foot in their ass at the half.

Just now, Zeek said:

Exactly! Instead you let Minnesota run into the lockeroom jacked up about that tackle and with all the momentum in the world. 

Absolutely. Gus has not motivated this team at all . 

If anyone wants to know why people are always coming for Gus throat this first half is why.

Gus can never sustain positive and forward momentum. We had a huge win in the iron bowl then come out and fall flat on our face in the first half with a team vastly inferior to us. We have a shot at 10 wins and a chance to carry a ton of excitement in to next season but this happens...

Minnesota is playing as good as they can and AU as bad as they can and only down by 7 with awful officiating. I think we turn it around in the second half. Look for Whitlow to make some plays to jumpstart this offense. 

2 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Don’t know what the deal is. Looking much worse than the latter portion of the season. Lay-off has obviously affected us. We must get pressure on this QB or he’ll hit Johnson all day 

Next year may be a train wreck. This team looks ill prepared and sloppy. If Dummy does not cede total play calling duties to Morris then next year will absolutely be bad. 

Happy new year, anybody seen Auburn's first team defense? We need to hire their offensive line coach....I'm being serious. 

1 minute ago, AUStew87 said:

Minnesota is playing as good as they can and AU as bad as they can and only down by 7 with awful officiating. I think we turn it around in the second half. Look for Whitlow to make some plays to jumpstart this offense. 

I love your optimism. What game from the season give you such hope?

The offense was gifted a possession on the 13; and we turned it into a 3 and out field goal.  Then we got a kick return.  This offense has generated a whopping 7 points.  Our genius play caller has parlayed our top 10 recruiting classes and vaunted SEC reputation into 7 points against the friggin' Big Ten also ran Golden Gophers.  $50m just doesn't buy what it used to.

Seriously though why do we ALWAYS give up points within the last two minutes of the first half. 

We need to take the 7 off the side of the helmet, because they way we are playing is no way to honor Pat Sullivan... Disgrace... 

Archived