Bowl game thread

bigbird

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, EagleEye67 said:

way to go out there ;)

Then you tell me what's up.

******* embarrassing. They’re eating the clock and killing us. 

28 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Why are you fussing at the refs ? Have you watched our team today. They haven’t done anything worth a crap all day . We are fortunate that we are only a TD down as bad as the whole team has sucked

Because I can fuss at two things at once. 

We should not be down a TD at this point - should be tied. We are also lucky to be down only a TD because the team had played like crap. Those things are independent variables.

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Brown and Davidson should have sat out this bowl game. They are losing money big time. They may  both drop to second round . 

I just said the same to my wife.   Woof so far. 

My goodness, how can a ref miss that pick play right in front of him?!?!  Thank goodness it didnt go for a completion...

1 minute ago, EagleEye67 said:

I shouldnt be drinking this hard in the new year.  

I’m not due to family being here, but after the game, you better believe it lol

1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

Because I can fuss at two things at once. 

We should not be down a TD at this point - should be tied. We are also lucky to be down only a TD because the team had played like crap. Those things are independent variables.

Look close calls and it was a close call go your way sometimes and sometimes they don’t. I heard a coach say once if you lose a game over a call then you never had it won anyway. If you play good football then the game will never be in the hands of the refs. 

Archived