Bowl game thread

bigbird

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

They tried to throw a pick on mccreary

and even the these horrible Announcers calling out the missed call by the refs... lol

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

IF we lose today, Gus will be 2-5 in bowl games.

That November to December prep pattern...whatever it is... needs supervising. 

1 minute ago, dyehardfanAU said:

I just said the same to my wife.   Woof so far. 

Brown and Davidson are the only things on the d line putting in work. Nothing in this game has done anything to hurt their stock. 

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Look close calls and it was a close call go your way sometimes and sometimes they don’t. I heard a coach say once if you lose a game over a call then you never had it won anyway. If you play good football then the game will never be in the hands of the refs. 

until it is.

Stove first target of the game... first down

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

We have zero creativity lol. Run it up the gut

I just quoted this so I could laugh at a few of our other posters

1 minute ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Brown and Davidson are the only things on the d line putting in work. Nothing in this game has done anything to hurt their stock. 

Those gaping holes say otherwise so far. 

2 minutes ago, JGLEATON said:

and even the these horrible Announcers calling out the missed call by the refs... lol

It's probably because they're giddy that Minnesota is up, and think Auburn doesn't come back from this deficit.

Just now, shabby said:

Seth's bulls$%^ needs to stop

He's is selfish AF

The guy was wrapping him up so he couldn’t get into position and the refs apparently don’t see anything. 

1 minute ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Those gaping holes say otherwise so far. 

lol guess you’re not watching the same game as they’ve taken on double teams and hit the qb multiple times. The lb have not held their end up. But continue to blame the first rounders 

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Look close calls and it was a close call go your way sometimes and sometimes they don’t. I heard a coach say once if you lose a game over a call then you never had it won anyway. If you play good football then the game will never be in the hands of the refs. 

Great point. This game is a joke. Don’t blame the refs for a vastly overrated AU team. Both lines are getting killed. Next year is going to be bad. Malzahn has no business coaching in the SEC. His tenure running the program has long passed. I’m sure the idiots in charge will just renew him if we manage to keep it close. 

3 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Not knocking them but it ain’t helping and yes it is hurting their stock. Unfortunately the football game is a team game. You never see a Hiezmen winner on a loosing team. 

wow PI... they actually called it...wow

Archived