Bowl game thread

bigbird

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the gophers out-bid us for the loyalty of the refs.....some awful missed calls....

Just now, DAG said:

Nix what was that...And why can't we get the ball to Anthony in space..There is no way you are telling me anybody on Minnesota can run with flash

I think you should be asking Gus what that was, not Nix. Two completely unblocked rushers. Gus killed that drive with too many runs up the gut into a crashing defense again.

This OL is so freaking putrid. Can't run block. Can't pass block. Can't do anything right.

That is one thing about Joe that I find so magnificent. If you miss the rush on him you are dead. 9/10 it is going to be a completed pass. 

Hey, Chad had some influence 😀

I kid.  I bet that was going to be a run but the crappy snap screwed it all up.  Dang I have been waiting for the Aussie rugby run fake for 2 years.  

Just now, AUFriction said:

That was a good call. Refs screwed us.

That was not a good call.  You punt and play field position.

Just now, AUFriction said:

That was a good call. Refs screwed us.

That was not a good call at mid-field. JMO. You are entitled to yours, respectfully. 

Refs havent been good, but we are fixing to lose this game with lackluster play and just astroscious gameplanning. What a stupid fake punt. 

Archived