Bowl game thread

bigbird

2 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

I remember telling people to simmer down after the Iron Bowl and that we may regret that victory because we're stuck with this loser who gets beat by subpar teams regularly.

We were locked in with him for at least another year even if we had lost to Alabama.

But I am starting to agree with several people on this board that PJ Fleck could make a good Gus replacement.  I think the PTBs will be ready to make the move by the end of next season.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow....let them run for  a first down on 3rd and 10......D just could not get off the field today....

3 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Gus won’t make it a full season next year

Yes he will.  We're not dumb enough to fire him before his buyout drops again.  I think.

Failure on all fronts. Special teams turnover, defense played maybe the worst game of the season - definitely outplayed most of the game, and offense only scoring 17 points. Damn PJ Fleck just schooled Gus and company with his team of 2 and 3 stars. Smh

Even if we had come back to win this, it wasn't fun. We basically had 1 fun drive to enjoy what we were watching.  Minnesota is very disciplined and took advantage of our miscues in playcalling and/or execution.  If anything maybe they will be able to win some recruiting battles to up their talent and challenge OSU in Big Ten on regular basis. Great coach.  Hope he's ours one day. 

I love Fleck's intensity while his team is having it's way with Auburn. 

We had ceased momentum until the muffed punt. Never got it back. Gus got out coached from there (as usual) when we got behind.

5 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

What is it with Gus and failure?

I’m not sure he understands it now since he is so used to it 

2 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Fleck stomped Gus today. 
Most coaches stomp Gus. 
Please let this be his last year at it. 
Please go get Fleck when it’s all over. 

No he did not...Steele did not call his best game and they got a gifted TD before the half...

Just now, AUFriction said:

Fleck is a piece of crap. Who wanted to hire this guy again?

How is he a piece of crap?

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

Failure on all fronts. Special teams turnover, defense played maybe the worst game of the season - definitely outplayed most of the game, and offense only scoring 17 points. Damn PJ Fleck just schooled Gus and company with his team of 2 and 3 stars. Smh

Next season things will be different...       lol

Just now, AUFriction said:

Everyone . See the intensity and fire . You tell me 

1 minute ago, AUFriction said:

Me. And I still do. Why is he a piece of crap??

1 minute ago, AUFriction said:

Fleck is a piece of crap. Looks like Saban on the sidelines. Who wanted to hire this guy again? 

You need your head examined.

Just now, PoetTiger said:

No he did not...Steele did not call his best game and they got a gifted TD before the half...

🙄

Archived