Bowl game thread

bigbird

I have not been in the forums in a while and I rarely call for a change in coaches. But, Gus is now 2-5 on bowl games folks. Mmmm...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PoetTiger said:

No he did not...Steele did not call his best game and they got a gifted TD before the half...

Yep....we could have Steele as the HC next year....that would be great.... 

2 minutes ago, AUFriction said:

Fleck is a piece of crap. Looks like Saban on the sidelines. Who wanted to hire this guy again? 

Lol

Should have gotten rid of Gus already. One lucky pass break up against Oregon or we're 8-5 yet again.

Dude is the worst play caller and least prepared coach I've ever witnessed. So easy to defend. 

1 minute ago, PoetTiger said:

No he did not...Steele did not call his best game and they got a gifted TD before the half...

you love you some Gus don't you?

4 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Thing is Caleb, they don’t care. They just wanna beat bama every now and then so they can have bragging rights and still lose 4 games a year. They’re happy with that. And they know who they are

You are absolutely correct. I’m afraid some of our higher up decision makers feel this way as well. It’s not Auburn. No Auburn I’m familiar with. 

If we lose, it will yet another that Gus has coached Auburn to 4 more loses. But Gus has gone 2013: 12-2, 2014: 8-5, 2015: 7-6, 2016: 8-5, 2017: 10-4, 2018: 8-5, 2019: 9-3, their losing to Minnesota 31-24 in the 4th. Way to go 49 million dollar man.

1 minute ago, AURealist said:

Next season things will be different...       lol

The future is bright after-all.

Just now, Ranger12 said:

I have not been in the forums in a while and I rarely call for a change in coaches. But, Gus is now 2-5 on bowl games folks. Mmmm...

you missed nothing.

5 minutes ago, AUFriction said:

Fleck is a piece of crap. Who wanted to hire this guy again?

Come again? Only Saban looks like Saban. Plenty of file footage of Gus-rants today, too. 

giphy (1).gif

Archived