Bowl game thread

bigbird

2 minutes ago, AUFriction said:

Fleck is a piece of crap. Looks like Saban on the sidelines. Who wanted to hire this guy again? 

Me. I would much rather have Fleck and his discipline, intensity and blue collar work ethic over what we have now. No contest. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do I keep watching this ****show? It’s completely exhausting. Fleck is a winner and AU would be luck to have him. Guy completely turned around two historically bad programs. Gus has run our historically good program straight into mediocrity. Drain the swamp Auburn, drain the damn swamp. 

8 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Yep....we could have Steele as the HC next year....that would be great.... 

Stop your passive aggressive BS with your agenda and most of all stop the annoying AF dots...... You think they are dramatic. They are just dumb.

Really impressed with Minnesota. Fleck is going to be a very, very successful coach. 

Really disappointed with Auburn. Unfortunately, a feeling I've gotten all too familiar with.

6 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Gus has a chance to overcome all of his negative critique and go into the off season with momentum and he craps the bed like this... Absolutely pathetic

He can’t help himself. 

Just now, Hay Field 101 said:

you love you some Gus don't you?

Nah...I expected more from the "best DL in  college football"....not to see them get pushed around all day long.

Hope they are absolutely embarrassed to lose this game. They got killed by a team that they should have blown out. Absolutely s*** the bed and Gus should be fired immediately. They won’t have the balls to do it and e are stuck in mediocrity with moron Gus. 

7 minutes ago, japantiger said:

But hey, we played the toughest schedule in the country....

With a freshman qb

The best team won today. A team is both players and coaches. They out coached us on both sides of the ball and their players made the plays when it counted. Hats off to Minn. they deserved to win this game.

Gus' offense is so damn simple if ya give the opponent a month to prepare they'll be eating us up. Hence his trash bowl game record

Archived