Bowl game thread

bigbird

STFU ROD!!!!!!!!!!! "Auburn was up for this game." X 1000 times. Who are you trying to convince? Uggghhhh, still not convinced.

Tired of being the "signature win" for these CUPCAKE-scheduled teams in bowl games, because it's their SB and we obviously don't give a sh*t. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hay Field 101 said:

you love you some Gus don't you?

No it’s Auburn...Gus can do whatever he wants...if it works great, if not then it will take care of itself. I won’t show myself as an idiot worrying about things I have zero control over

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Stop your passive aggressive B's with your agenda and most of all stop the annoying AF dots...... You think they are dramatic. They are just dumb.

I'm glad I'm not crazy.....somebody else can see it

3 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

What’s Gus’s bowl game record again?

Bad, very bad.

4 minutes ago, AUFriction said:

Fleck is a piece of crap. Looks like Saban on the sidelines. Who wanted to hire this guy again? 

I do.  He would bring excitement back to Auburn Football.

They whipped our ass. Defense got embarrassed today damn and they have been our heart and soul all year

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

So you still think this game didn’t cost Brown and Davidson just look at that last play

This game didnt cost Derrick Brown a single dollar. He was double and triple teamed all day and still made some plays. 

5 minutes ago, AUFriction said:

Fleck is a piece of crap. Looks like Saban on the sidelines. Who wanted to hire this guy again? 

Lol you are a loser with a loser mentality who rather lose with a nice guy than win with a a**hole. Guess what? Most winners are a**holes. Just win baby.

6 minutes ago, Tiger said:

They whipped our ass. Defense got embarrassed today damn and they have been our heart and soul all year

Yep. This is what happens when the game is put on this offense's back

**** Gus wasting this team and making us a national ******* embarrassment again 

2 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

No it’s Auburn...Gus can do whatever he wants...if it works great, if not then it will take care of itself. I won’t show myself as an idiot worrying about things I have zero control over

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 

We got beat fair and square by an inferior team. Our players were out played and coaches out coached. We came to play and that’s NO excuse. That ass was whipped and embarrassed.

Outstanding running offense...run first???? 56 yards TOTAL...heck Minnesota had that on two runs!!!!

1 minute ago, Tigerpro2a said:

This game didnt cost Derrick Brown a single dollar. He was double and triple teamed all day and still made some plays. 

Did you see the run right over his ass on that last first down. Granted he was tired because Bi and Gus screwed off all day, but they will look at that film and question if he can nan up against tough opponents . I promise I like Brown but he judged dropped from # 7 to #20 plus. It cost him several million. From now I. Those type players will just do what Coe did and bow out. Especially if they are playing for Gus. 

Our offense mustered 232 yds of total offense, and it's the defense that lost the game?

Neither side played well. Gus pulled the game plan out of his arse, where he apparently keeps about 50% of his plans.

We didn't deserve to win this. 

Archived