Bowl game thread

bigbird

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

My only sentiments 🍻. That was a tough game to watch without any alcohol.

I got a bunch.  Doesnt make it any easier.

Just a filthy, stupid effort.     Cant say any more.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P.J. Fleck really impressed me......Hell of a coach.........I knew Minnesota was good and they were actually faster than I thought they would be........Backup TE is a man.........made several key blocks and catches.

5 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Why do I keep watching this ****show? It’s completely exhausting. Fleck is a winner and AU would be lucky to have him. Guy completely turned around two historically bad programs. Gus has run our historically good program straight into mediocrity. Drain the swamp Auburn, drain the damn swamp. 

If today had to happen for this to be our future, I am all for it. Off to walk this off. 

Can we send eejits directly to this thread when the seasonal dissing starts about Coach Fleck, Mario Cristobal, and any up-and-comers who are already leaps and bounds ahead... 

Gus has wasted enough talent. Go away or give up play calling. You are a one trick pony that you don’t even know how to ride anymore. The hurry up but don’t hurry up and run stupid plays, doesn’t work. Realize that or please get out of the damn way

No one's 'stock' dropped in the coming draft....Brown will still be a very high draft pick....

8 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

If Allen doesn’t fire Gus this weekend, then Allen needs to be fired. Heck fire the whole board of trustees 

Would be staggered if that happened. He beat Bama and hired Morris, that saved his job. My guess is next year will be more of the same. Green should publicly put Gus in his place, but he won’t. 

2 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

If today had to happen for this to be our future, I am all for it. Off to walk this off. 

Can we send eejits directly to this thread when the seasonal dissing starts about Coach Fleck, Mario Cristobal, and any up-and-comers who are already leaps and bounds ahead... 

enjoy the next two years.

We wasted Derrick Brown’s time. Might as well have left last year. 

1 minute ago, EagleEye67 said:

enjoy the next two years.

Hope you are NOT right. I can't be that hopeless, 67. These up and comers are only going to get better. But if two years dovetail into the end of Fleck's current extension...maybe I can endure...just hope we won't have to! 

Absolutely zero excuse to lose this game. The worst part is we will probably have to continue to put up with this for another 2 years. 56 rushing yds against this defense? Can't even net 250yds total offense? What a completely embarrassing performance. 

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

Well, I am looking forward to watching some other teams that are well coached, the rest of today. Happy New !

Hope you enjoy! This game sucked the football life out of me. Think I'm done for the day.

War Eagle.

11 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

We got beat fair and square by an inferior team. Our players were out played and coaches out coached. We came to play and that’s NO excuse. That ass was whipped and embarrassed.

We didn't get beat by inferior team.  They may have been inferior athletes but that was a much better team.

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

Bama whipping a much better Michigan team. They got back to RUNNING THE BALL

Well, you can do that when you have an  offensive line that can actually block. 

Just now, AUsince72 said:

Game was so bad the mods don't even care to lock the thread LOL!

They just walked away. Can you blame them? :no:

Archived