Null



Sign in to follow this  
Carnell

Another quality product

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, caleb1633 said:

Next year will be the fourth straight "make-or-break" season for Gus. Spoiler alert: He'll save his job by appealing to the emotions of sunshine pumper, only to disappoint us again.

The only difference year in and out is do we end up with 4 or 5 losses

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




2 hours ago, WalkingCarpet said:

A quick google search says it's approximately 21.5 million next year. 

Problem is the date the buyout drops.

Edited by AUwent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, caleb1633 said:

Next year will be the fourth straight "make-or-break" season for Gus. Spoiler alert: He'll save his job by appealing to the emotions of sunshine pumper, only to disappoint us again.

I am asking this as an honest question. Do people really think that is the only reason he keeps his job?

I mean cause I'm a donating alum with life membership and noone has ever asked me in all my time associated with Auburn University if we should hire or fire a coach.

This to me is one of those as Schwartz would call it, control your controllable moments.

I said years ago when Alabama paid Saban what they did it would be bad for universities salary wise on the athletic side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

I am asking this as an honest question. Do people really think that is the only reason he keeps his job?

I mean cause I'm a donating alum with life membership and noone has ever asked me in all my time associated with Auburn University if we should hire or fire a coach.

This to me is one of those as Schwartz would call it, control your controllable moments.

I said years ago when Alabama paid Saban what they did it would be bad for universities salary wise on the athletic side.

 

16C4298F-CFCF-4586-91B5-7ACE2D0A4EFC.jpeg

  • Love 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AUwent said:

Problem is the date the buyout drops.

Yes the date of his buyout was a genius move by Gus's agent. It pretty much guarantees he will get at least one extra year. Firing him after the buyout drops means all the coaching hires have already happened. If it's going to be done it will have to happen during the season and not wait on another drop in the buyout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be such an offensive guru, Gus play calling helped Auburn gain a total of 232 yards of offense. I don't about all of y'all, that doesn't seem like the University and fans are getting their moneys worth. Auburn is paying a high coach 7 freckin million dollars a year. WHY???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

To be such an offensive guru, Gus play calling helped Auburn gain a total of 232 yards of offense. I don't about all of y'all, that doesn't seem like the University and fans are getting their moneys worth. Auburn is paying a high coach 7 freckin million dollars a year. WHY???

Check out the drive chart. It's a joke.

4 plays, 6 yards - Field Goal

Kick Return TD 

5 plays, 14 yards - Punt

5 plays, 21 yards - Punt on 4th and 3 from MINN 47.

7 plays, 64 yards - Touchdown (Actually a decent drive)

2 plays, 0 yards - Halftime

3 plays, -1 yards - Punt

13 plays, 86 yards - Touchdown (best drive of the game)

7 plays, 29 yards - Turnover on Downs/Dumbass Fake Punt

3 plays, 4 yards - Punt

5 plays, 15 yards - Punt 

We had two good drives out of 10 and we couldn't turn an opening drive INT into a touchdown despite starting at the 12 yard line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, WalkingCarpet said:

Check out the drive chart. It's a joke.

4 plays, 6 yards - Field Goal

Kick Return TD 

5 plays, 14 yards - Punt

5 plays, 21 yards - Punt on 4th and 3 from MINN 47.

7 plays, 64 yards - Touchdown (Actually a decent drive)

2 plays, 0 yards - Halftime

3 plays, -1 yards - Punt

13 plays, 86 yards - Touchdown (best drive of the game)

7 plays, 29 yards - Turnover on Downs/Dumbass Fake Punt

3 plays, 4 yards - Punt

5 plays, 15 yards - Punt 

We had two good drives out of 10 and we couldn't turn an opening drive INT into a touchdown despite starting at the 12 yard line. 

#firekevinsteele 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this