Minnesota Post-Game Thread

AUDynasty

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

I’d still like for AUfriction to explain to all of us how Fleck is a piece of crap. :dunno:

He's such a PoS for kneeling inside the redzone. People that don't twist the knife are so awful!  Frankly I wish he would have scored, maybe it would force the idiots in charge to admit they made a mistake. 

This Gopher team barely survived South Dakota St, Fresno, and Ga Southern. They have by Flecks admission all of 4 four star players on their roster. Their best LB sat out the game, and their best o lineman didn’t play due to injury.  And they just embarrassed us. Think about all of that for a moment. 

Congrats to the gophers. The were the better team. I think we just got a window and not next year. Our D kept us in the game this year. Our O could only produce 17 points. (Way to go you offensive genius). If our D slips any next year, our O will have deliver. I am needless to say concerned.  

2 minutes ago, AuMarine said:

Right... you would think after the way the offense has played these last few years and having a guy like Morris fall into your lap...CGM would be happy to turn it over and revamp his style.. but please don’t hold your breathe... thus is life with CGM as HC. 

People have a lot of faith in a guy who was good `10 years ago and then went 32-66 as a head coach.

1 minute ago, 33gles said:

screen-shot-2019-04-24-at-45206-pm_ZiIl7Fr.png

Sad that this is the best post of the New Year. But it is! :yes:

It's 2020 and I don't hold any grudges going into this year.....I just want my apologies, it's cool if they are pm'd I've already had a few. I'm willing to let bygones be

2 minutes ago, 1auburn1 said:

Gus, like Tubs, stays employed by beating bama on occasion but is generally a 4-5 loss coach.     Too bad we can’t dream bigger with our coaching hires.  

You do know that's not how coaching hires work right?

You either hire an up-and-comer, hire a retread, or break the bank and hire a proven commodity.

And no amount of "dreaming big" is going to convince the powers that be to blow the ludicrous amount of money it will take to fire Gus and hire a proven coach.

I wouldn't be sad to see it happen, but it's not. Keep dreaming...

15 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

As a Cowboys and Auburn fan, you can only imagine the sickness I feel today and the amount of alcohol it takes to survive a football season...😂

Well, at least you're not an Auburn fan and a Cleveland Browns fan like me. Lol. 

Punt returner diving for a ball, lb’s don’t know what gap to hit, ol don’t know who to pick up, players not sure when they are supposed to be on the field.  Did I miss anything about the teams preparation?

This was a disgace to the #7 on our helmet. It is sad, but it's par for Gus. It's like Tubs again, only now we're not likely to beat a top-ranked team we shouldn't, just the losing to teams we should beat. This is 100% on Gus. Can't wait to see what we have in the trenches next year. Sadly, it's likely the only position with less depth and likelihood of success than QB. Sh!t prep, sh!t scheme, and no brains from the coaches, despite so much heart from these players. Let the Chad Morris scapegoat era begin. 

Gophers were well coached and had excellent game plans on both sides of the ball. They played their kind of grind it out, clock management game and executed. Auburn -- it was like they had not even looked at any game film of Minnesota and made no effective adjustments along the way. Disappointing, but not really surprising.

6 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

He's such a PoS for kneeling inside the redzone. People that don't twist the knife are so awful!  Frankly I wish he would have scored, maybe it would force the idiots in charge to admit they made a mistake. 

Personally  I thought Gus was the major whiner today, Fleck was the major winner. What do you want in your wallet? I would rather have a winner instead of this whiner we have at present. 

2 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

Bottom line is we got whipped on the los on BOTH sides of the ball

That is why you can't judge a book by its SOS.

10 minutes ago, DAG said:

I don't understand how we have someone with Tyreke Hill speed and we can't find a way to get him the ball in space...

Well we gave him a chance on those 5yd outs!

9 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

This Gopher team barely survived South Dakota St, Fresno, and Ga Southern. They have by Flecks admission all of 4 four star players on their roster. Their best LB sat out the game, and their best o lineman didn’t play due to injury.  And they just embarrassed us. Think about all of that for a moment. 

They also clobbered an excellent penn state team that will finish top 10.

Archived