Minnesota Post-Game Thread

AUDynasty

18 minutes ago, rophle said:

Real fans are gonna show up to support the team and players. We don’t just love our team when they’re winning like a Bama fan does, we support them no matter what. 

This isn't a marriage with the for better or for worse vows. Fans can love our team and voice displeasure or give a visual aid to some folks who can't take a hint otherwise by not buying tickets. 

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Consistently inconsistent.

Are you going to leave us permanently for your one true love Ole Miss? I always worry about that with you!!! lmao. That one day I will show up to the board and you will not be around! hahahaha.

35 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Maybe if we didn't see the same old crap every time we play, thus causing the losses, we wouldn't keep saying the same things?

Everyone on this board wants to win and wants to win big.  If people don't like the way some folks talk about our coach and get their feelings hurt over a freaking internet message board, then I say good riddance and learn to toughen up.

and i say if some of you really loved auburn you might show a little class. i stand by what i said and i am going nowhere unless i get banned or leave on my own terms. this board is for everyone and not just a handful who want to puke hate every time we lose a game.

47 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

man some of you guys are like freakin robocalls. there is not one single auburn fan on here that can get gus fired or even keep his job for that matter. i even understand people needing to vent after an ugly loss but you guys say the same old crap every time we lose a game. people wanting gus hurt is crap. the couple of cats wanting gus to die are full of crap. one cat wanted us to get busted by the ncaa to get rid of gus. another brought guses wife into it. every single thing i just said was stated on this board. some of you act like children and as bad or worse than some of guses coaching. many of you do not care what you say and would probably burn down the board.how many people have left this board over the blatant and often low class attacks?  and then you guys want to call out folks loyal to the team. not all sunshine pumpers are  happy with gus but because we refuse to quit being loyal to the team we are attacked as well when we just refuse to give up on our beloved team.  i will never ever pull against Auburn and anyone who does is not a true fan. you can lie to yourself and everyone else but when you quit pulling for those same kids you claim to love when they win is pure freaking garbage. if you guys are that mad email the AD every single time you want to poor mouth folks instead of attacking folks on here and you might get somewhere. attacking folks on here does nothing but cause hard feelings and runs people off because of all the negativity. am i happy? nope.i hurt just as bad as anyone on this board but someone needs to call some of this crap out.

So says the guy who usually just copies and pastes from AL.com. 

If ~4 losses a year is what is acceptable here just get a coach for a fraction of Gus' salary and give the money left over to BRUCE MFING PEARL

3 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

9 out of 10 barbers would fire Gus.

The 10th loves to use a bowl to cut hair.

So the 10th barber is Kirby Smart? That would make sense why he wouldn’t want to fire him then. 😂

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Are you going to leave us permanently for your one true love Ole Miss? I always worry about that with you!!! lmao. That one day I will show up to the board and you will not be around! hahahaha.

I was drinking beer out of an Ole Miss cooler during the game...wonder if that had anything to do with it!?

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

and i say if some of you really loved auburn you might show a little class. i stand by what i said and i am going nowhere unless i get banned or leave on my own terms. this board is for everyone and not just a handful who want to puke hate every time we lose a game.

Thanks.….well said.....👍

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

So the 10th barber is Kirby Smart? That would make sense why he wouldn’t want to fire him then. 😂

Ya' got it! :cheers:

Just now, aubiefifty said:

I have two degrees from AU.  Taught classes there.  Hop on a plane at least twice a year to watch some combination of football, baseball, or basketball because I don't live close.  Donate to the college that I graduated from.  Won awards for said college while I was a student that had never been won at AU before.  Won't even wear a piece of red clothing.

I say all that for this: Don't ever freaking lecture me about what it means to "really love Auburn".

6 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Have I ever called for some to permanently hurt Gus?  Now, I'd like to have the privilege of kicking him the nuts because his team's have done that to me enough through the years.

did you not jump some cat when another poster wanted tekeo to tackle gus implying he wanted him hurt?? i mean lets be real here a minute. the poster that made the tackling comment because if he threatens gus he would get run off. you decided to agree with him and i decided to say something about it.........

5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

If ~4 losses a year is what is acceptable here just get a coach for a fraction of Gus' salary and give the money left over to BRUCE MFING PEARL

All the remaining money on Gus salary should go to the training program we are going to put Steven Pearl through to ensure that when he is named Head Coach in 7-10 years as our next basketball coach that we can keep right on chugging along and have no drop off from father to son!!!! lol. WOOOO!!! WAR DAMN BRUCE AND STEVEN PEARL EAGLE!!!!!

Just now, aubiefifty said:

did you not jump some cat when another poster wanted tekeo to tackle gus implying he wanted him hurt?? i mean lets be real here a minute. the poster that made the tackling comment because if he threatens gus he would get run off. you decided to agree with him and i decided to say something about it.........

I never agreed with anyone about tackling Gus.  Not one post of mine has ever called for someone to hurt the man.  I don't like him as a coach.  That's where it begins and ends.

5 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

I was drinking beer out of an Ole Miss cooler during the game...wonder if that had anything to do with it!?

ddfs.gif

That felt like the Florida game at times. That said- I was impressed with Nix’s composure all game long and I wish he could’ve gotten one more shot at the end. The defense just picked a bad time to have their worst game of the year. 

regroup and come back stronger! War eagle! 

36 minutes ago, Pedaler said:

NFL money or Olympic team money? It would be a hard decision for me.

NFL money?  Shirley, you jest.

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

So how bad will our record have to be to justify a firing next year?

7-5 is my guess. The Iron Bowl win made it where the margin of error is higher because our administration has LBS and beating bama is the equivalent to winning a title for a lot of them.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

7-5 is my guess. The Iron Bowl win made it where the margin of error is higher because our administration has LBS and beating bama is the equivalent to winning a title for a lot of them.

When you can frame it as paying $1M a win it's a little more palatable but AU is going to miss the window on some great coaches by continuing to wait.

2 hours ago, PigskinPat said:

I’d still like for AUfriction to explain to all of us how Fleck is a piece of crap. :dunno:

He looked like Saban on the sideline. Kept complaining to the officials even though officiating was slanted their way. Threw a temper tantrum about something that would have made little difference in the game until the refs relented. Kept using language that should have gotten him a penalty. I'm also really upset about the rumors of him sending spies to other teams' practices to gain an unfair advantage of their competition. Really comes off as one of those win-at-all-cost type coaches. Definitely not an Auburn man, and his demeanor reminded me of the elf on the shelf across the state.

Minnesota owned us in the trenches on both sides of the ball. They were more prepared, wanted it more and were coached better across the board.

Let that sink in after how Malzahn said this team would be different after the UCF embarrassment.

2 minutes ago, AUFriction said:

He looked like Saban on the sideline. Kept complaining to the officials even though officiating was slanted their way. Threw a temper tantrum about something that would have made little difference in the game until the refs relented. Kept using language that should have gotten him a penalty. I'm also really upset about the rumors of him sending spies to other teams' practices. Definitely not an Auburn man, and his demeanor reminded me of the elf on the shelf across the state.

youAreFakeNews.gif

2 minutes ago, AUFriction said:

He looked like Saban on the sideline. Kept complaining to the officials even though officiating was slanted their way. Threw a temper tantrum about something that would have made little difference in the game until the refs relented. Kept using language that should have gotten him a penalty. I'm also really upset about the rumors of him sending spies to other teams' practices. Definitely not an Auburn man, and his demeanor reminded me of the elf on the shelf across the state.

You obviously haven't spent much time on a college or even high school sideline lately.  That was mild.

Archived