Minnesota Post-Game Thread

AUDynasty

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

You obviously haven't spent much time on a college or even high school sideline lately.  That was mild.

He told the ref he was an f'in idiot. Maybe that's typical for a coach? If that had been Malzahn, it would have been a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty. If it is the norm, I find that disgusting. 

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, AUwent said:

So how bad will our record have to be to justify a firing next year?

Probably worse than 9-3 unfortunately. LSU, Bama and UGA being the big three obviously. I don’t see any other losses at the moment. State and Arky are a mess, Ole Miss is gonna be good but not next year, Kentucky is Kentucky.... it will probably be 2021 before we see any firings 

11 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I have two degrees from AU.  Taught classes there.  Hop on a plane at least twice a year to watch some combination of football, baseball, or basketball because I don't live close.  Donate to the college that I graduated from.  Won awards for said college while I was a student that had never been won at AU before.  Won't even wear a piece of red clothing.

I say all that for this: Don't ever freaking lecture me about what it means to "really love Auburn".

Preach brother. Our biographies sound the same (except I never won AU any awards, lol). We can be fellow whiners/Auburn-haters that really just want Auburn to finally reach the greatness that always seems just out of reach. Gus “leading” us ain’t gonna get us there. 

59 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Everyone on this board wants to win and wants to win big.  If people don't like the way some folks talk about our coach and get their feelings hurt over a freaking internet message board, then I say good riddance and learn to toughen up.

lecture you brad? toughen up doode and take your own advice..................

33 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

So was this an audition for PJ Fleck for 2021? 😂 Are we gonna be rowing the boat then? 

1 minute ago, fredst said:

Preach brother. Our biographies sound the same (except I never won AU any awards, lol). We can be fellow whiners/Auburn-haters that really just want Auburn to finally reach the greatness that always seems just out of reach. Gus “leading” us ain’t gonna get us there. 

Why are people who want better for Auburn labeled as haters?

1 minute ago, AUFriction said:

He told the ref he was an f'in idiot. 

Again.  Mild.

I worked the sidelines during the 2009 Alamo Bowl (Michigan State/Texas Tech).  Prior to the second half, I watched Mark Dantonio cuss the refs up one end and down the other in the tunnel because they couldn't figure out when to let them take the field.  It's football man.  Refs always let language go.

Just now, AUFriction said:

Doesn't matter. That's inappropriate, and I'm pretty sure it qualifies for an unsportsmanlike penalty. 

You're a delicate flower in the sunshine.  Me on the other hand?  I'd like a coach who has passion, the ability to build a team greater than the sum of it's parts, and has shown he can build a program.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Again.  Mild.

I worked the sidelines during the 2009 Alamo Bowl (Michigan State/Texas Tech).  Prior to the second half, I watched Mark Dantonio cuss the refs up one end and down the other in the tunnel because they couldn't figure out when to let them take the field.  It's football man.  Refs always let language go.

It is still disgusting. As the head of a major football program, people are looking up to him, and he should show some class. 

1 minute ago, dyehardfanAU said:

You're a delicate flower in the sunshine.

I'm fine with that. It means I'm nice to people, which is what we should be, especially since we are all (allegedly) rooting for the same team. 

18 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

did you not jump some cat when another poster wanted tekeo to tackle gus implying he wanted him hurt?? i mean lets be real here a minute. the poster that made the tackling comment because if he threatens gus he would get run off. you decided to agree with him and i decided to say something about it.........

You're mistaken. Brad never liked or agreed with that post.

https://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/170331-auburn-vs-minnesota-post-game-thread/?do=findComment&comment=3194623

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

lecture you brad? toughen up doode and take your own advice..................

Oh I'm still here and plenty tough.  Just tired of pansy ass creed monsters who think that those of us who want more for AU are either "not real AU fans" or somehow have an agenda.  The only agenda is to be the best university we can be at everything we do.

1 minute ago, Auburnfan91 said:

I actually loved it.

I guess I'm horrible....

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Oh I'm still here and plenty tough.  Just tired of pansy ass creed monsters who think that those of us who want more for AU are either "not real AU fans" or somehow have an agenda.  The only agenda is to be the best university we can be at everything we do.

BAND NAME!

2 minutes ago, AUFriction said:

It is still disgusting. As the head of a major football program, people are looking up to him, and he should show some class. 

I think he'd rather win than worry about a few four letter words.  And I'm guessing the Minnesota fans are thinking the same thing.

19 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

So says the guy who usually just copies and pastes from AL.com. 

see you are not bringing anything but insults. and i bet you have read just about every single article i posted. in fact you have whined in a post or two of mine after you read it.lol  you need to try harder. a lot harder.........

25 minutes ago, gr82be said:

This isn't a marriage with the for better or for worse vows. Fans can love our team and voice displeasure or give a visual aid to some folks who can't take a hint otherwise by not buying tickets. 

Indeed it i$ the only vi$ual aid that work$...$ometime$. It'$ why we're having to row THI$ boat indefinitely. 

Just now, dyehardfanAU said:

kingPointingLaughing.gif

I've given up on you a long time ago. 90% of your comments are insults to someone, and you are nothing but negative. You are either insulting Gus, one of the players, or one of the posters. Quite frankly, I don't really care what you think about me or my comments. I don't know what wrong in your life that you feel the need to constantly put everyone and everything down.

3 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Why are people who want better for Auburn labeled as haters?

I have no idea. If you post something critical of Gus or imply that Auburn can and should do better it’s just a matter of time before you are labeled “whiner”/“Bammer”/ etc or someone implies that you don’t love Auburn. It’s a weird deal....

Just now, aubiefifty said:

see you are not bringing anything but insults. and i bet you have read just about every single article i posted. in fact you have whined in a post or two of mine after you read it.lol  you need to try harder. a lot harder.........

The cut and paste gets old. I've already read elsewhere.

Archived