Minnesota Post-Game Thread

AUDynasty

20 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Honestly Gwill, it wouldn’t matter...4 loss Gus will find a way even if he had Vince Lombardi, Tom Landry and Bill Walsh on staff...

2021 is the most important crutin class since the cam class for AU. We need all the momentum we can get to close with 5 Star DE legacy Dylan Brooks, Kool Aid and then hold on to Lee Hunter and Armoni Goodwin and fill out the rest of the class. Hopefully we can get back in the picture with 5 star QB and AU legacy Brock Vandagriff after he decommitted from Oklahoma today. All hands on deck for this class. I want as many great recruiters as possible and JB ain't it. Is Gus the answer as Head Coach? Absolutely not. But if we are stuck with him for a couple more years I want the team to be as talented as possible. 

P.S. of couuuuurse I agree with you!!! Lol

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

No one is forcing you to be here.  If you don't like how people complain, so be it.  But it's not changing until either Gus changes or there's a new head man in charge.

And again, as stated earlier, we can write all the emails and letters we want.  Until people stop buying tickets and withholding donations, nothing will change.  AU doesn't care about you, me, or anyone else.  It cares about money.  The love of AU is a true one way street.  Once we all recognize that, the better off we'll be.

look. you do you and i will do me ok? we disagree. i am not going to tell you to toughen up or leave because i disagree with you. i like it it here. AUmight or might not care about me. but my dad played foorball for auburn. my grandfather taught horseback riding to the rotc cats. my uncle was tied in somehow to the fish farms that belonged to auburn and he got some kind of degree out of that. so i am very grateful to auburn. i love auburn and she............the people, the city, and the university did care enough about different people in my family to give them chances at different things and some success as well. so auburn is my heart and will be well entrenched until the day i die.

21 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I think he'd rather win than worry about a few four letter words.  And I'm guessing the Minnesota fans are thinking the same thing.

Meanwhile, Gus on the other sideline. 

tenor.gif?itemid=12458344

26 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

It's not just about the Olympics.  There are meets around the world all year round.  Track and field is especially huge outside of the U.S.  If he can gain a few sponsorships, then he'd be pretty set all while playing a sport where he's not getting hit by 220 pound dudes.

I'm not saying he would go wrong one way or the other. I just disagree with the idea that he's not a draft prospect.

16 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

look. you do you and i will do me ok? we disagree. i am not going to tell you to toughen up or leave because i disagree with you. i like it it here. AUmight or might not care about me. but my dad played foorball for auburn. my grandfather taught horseback riding to the rotc cats. my uncle was tied in somehow to the fish farms that belonged to auburn and he got some kind of degree out of that. so i am very grateful to auburn. i love auburn and she............the people, the city, and the university did care enough about different people in my family to give them chances at different things and some success as well. so auburn is my heart and will be well entrenched until the day i die.

Well said fidy.......you keep on doing what you do.

38 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

It's not just about the Olympics.  There are meets around the world all year round.  Track and field is especially huge outside of the U.S.  If he can gain a few sponsorships, then he'd be pretty set all while playing a sport where he's not getting hit by 220 pound dudes.

This is the correct answer.

35 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

No one is forcing you to be here.  If you don't like how people complain, so be it.  But it's not changing until either Gus changes or there's a new head man in charge.

And again, as stated earlier, we can write all the emails and letters we want.  Until people stop buying tickets and withholding donations, nothing will change.  AU doesn't care about you, me, or anyone else.  It cares about money.  The love of AU is a true one way street.  Once we all recognize that, the better off we'll be.

Do yourself a big favor put 50 on Ignore it has improved my life since about the LSU loss!

46 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

see you are not bringing anything but insults. and i bet you have read just about every single article i posted. in fact you have whined in a post or two of mine after you read it.lol  you need to try harder. a lot harder.........

Auburn was denied a rare 10-win season on Wednesday, falling to Minnesota, 31-24, in the Outback Bowl to open up 2020. The Tigers finished the year 9-4 overall.

Gus Malzahn met with the media after the game to review the loss and what went wrong for Auburn. Below is a full transcript of Malzahn’s remarks.

GUS MALZAHN

OPENING STATEMENT: "First of all, I think I need to start out by giving Minnesota and their head coach, P.J. Fleck, congratulations and credit. They’re a very good football team. We knew that before we played them. After you play somebody, you have more information.When you look at the game, we started out, I think we went up 10-0, had momentum, felt pretty good. I think we had a fumbled punt, they scored. It was tied at halftime.Of course, the second half, it was really a dogfight back and forth. Bottom line is they made plays. They made plays to win the game when the game was on the line. You have to give them credit.

You look at it, you have to give them credit. We didn’t overlook them. I think our guys were ready to play. I think our guys played hard. They made the plays we didn’t.Really appreciate our seniors. They just did an outstanding job their whole career. I’m disappointed for them that we couldn’t get them out with a victory.

They led us today, played extremely hard.When I look at the game, they did a really good job of keeping the ball away from us. They stayed on the field. I know the first half, offense didn’t have the ball very many plays. Of course, offense didn’t make very many first downs.When I look at the stat sheet, what stands out to me is 53 plays. They kept the ball, waited until the play clock had about five seconds or less on it. They shortened the game. They had an excellent game plan. They were able to execute.I look at us, the third downs, 3 of 11. We’ve been solid all year. 53 plays, you’re not going to beat very many people with that.But I got to give them credit. I’m very disappointed that we couldn’t send our seniors out. Bottom line is they outplayed us and out-coached us. They deserved to win today. That’s just really the facts of the matter.Questions.

Q. (On the balance of building for next year versus winning a bowl game.)

GUS MALZAHN: It’s not a hard balance. The bottom line is your goal is to win a bowl game. When you’re playing a team that won 10 games, you got to play well. We’re focused on winning. I mean, when you’re back home, you start getting the young guys. When you get here, you focus on winning the game.We used the same formula we did last year. Like I said, you got to give them guys credit. They’re a really good team.

Q. (On Minnesota’s domination in the running game.)

GUS MALZAHN: Yeah. 215 yards rushing against our defense, that surprised me. We only had 56. That surprised me, too. They got after us up front. I mean, I just think that’s the facts of the matter.

Q. (On the offense not developing a rhythm.)

GUS MALZAHN: I think that’s fair to say. I think the first quarter, I don’t know how many plays we had in the first quarter, I think we may have had six or seven. Somebody may have the stat sheet. It wasn’t very many.The second quarter, I don’t think we had much more than that. They did a good job of staying on the field, too. Like I said, the offense, we didn’t get very many first downs early to stay on the field. I think it was a combination of both. The volume of plays in the first half, it wasn’t very much for us.

Q. What was your plan on offense and did you want to take shots down the field?

GUS MALZAHN: I mean, they played loose. I think everybody could see that. At the same time I think we called four or five or six shots. Couple of them we had a little protection breakdown. A couple of them we kind of under-threw, whatever.I mean, any time you put up 232 yards offense on 53 plays, I mean, we got to do better than that. But give them credit. They had a good plan. They did a good job of trying to keep things in front, stayed away from the big play.

Q. (On what Minnesota did to stop them on offense.)

GUS MALZAHN: There was a few little wrinkles. It was more of lining up and getting after us more than anything. Just the fact of the matter.

Q. (On Minnesota double-teaming Derrick Brown.)

GUS MALZAHN: Yeah, I mean, Derrick Brown got double-teamed all year and tripled. He’s a dynamic player. He’s one of the best players in all of college football. That’s what smart coaches do. I’m sure that happened again today.

Q. (On the decision to try a fake punt.)

GUS MALZAHN: Yeah, I liked it. It wasn’t really open, but the guy had his arms around the guy when the ball is in the air. I don’t know. They didn’t call it. That’s just part of it.Yeah, I mean, we’re trying to win the game. We’re going to be aggressive. That didn’t work out. If I remember right, I don’t think they scored. I think we held them on fourth down as far as that goes.We’re trying to be aggressive and win the game. It could have been easily called an interference, too. We would have had a first down in field goal range.

Q. (On Outback Bowl MVP Tyler Johnson and how he compares to receivers in the SEC.)

GUS MALZAHN: Yeah, I mean, he’s a good player. Not just him, I mean, they’re a good team. They got good players. We knew that coming in. They won 10 games in their conference. Their coaches had a super game plan. They executed it. They were a physical team, too.

Q. How hard do you look at the offense in the off-season? What do you have to do in the off-season?

GUS MALZAHN: Two-year trend?

Q. Yes.

GUS MALZAHN: You’re talking about this year?

Q. Yes.

GUS MALZAHN: I’d say this year I think we finished, if I remember right, third in our conference in total offense, fourth in points. It was solid.This game we’re disappointed, and we should be. But we’ll rebound. Chad Morris, I’m very excited about him and his future. I feel like he’s one of the best. Like I said, after this bowl game, we’ll put our heads together. He’s going to have great influence.We’ll get better. We didn’t play our best. Like I said, you have 53 plays you’re not going to be very good.I will say this. This year I felt like we did some good things offensively. I don’t think that’s accurate as far as the total assumption of this year.

Q. (On Auburn struggling to find a rhythm on offense.)

GUS MALZAHN: Yeah, I mean, we got in some rhythm some, but then we’d have a negative play. Bottom line, our third downs, like I said, we were 3 of 11. When you don’t convert third downs, everything is out of rhythm. That had a lot to do with it today.We had a couple opportunities on third downs that I would have liked us to have executed better. I think we would have picked it up. We didn’t get it done on third down, so it took away the rhythm, and it caused us to have 53 plays on offense.

Q. (On first down play calling.)

GUS MALZAHN: Yeah, I don’t know what it was, but I think we mixed it up decent on first down. Yeah, I mean, when you have negative plays, you definitely want to stay out of that, whatever gives yourself a chance to be successful.

Q. On Tyler Johnson’s 73-yard touchdown, what did you see?

GUS MALZAHN: Yeah, I think they had a little post. I think we kind of messed up on one of our coverages there. The guy came Scot free. Quarterback put it out in front. They were able to run the football effectively, too. When you do that, their RPO game, play-action, is more effective.I think the big one was late in the game. They were running the ball decent. They got us over the top. Executed that play. That was the difference in the game.

Q. (On how you evaluate the season.)

GUS MALZAHN: 9-4 with the schedule we played, obviously if we won this game, I would feel completely different. There were some good things we did. We did play the toughest schedule in college football. Me personally, I don’t think it’s close.I’m proud of our players, I’m proud of our seniors. But, I mean, we’re disappointed right now. But there were some really good things that happened during the season that we can build upon, have a chance to be a really good football team next year.

Q. How much will this season help quarterback Bo Nix?

GUS MALZAHN: Yeah, I mean, Bo, he’s going to win a championship for us before he gets out of here. Went up against the toughest schedule in football as a true freshman. He learned. He’s going to be a great quarterback for us. More than that, I think he’s going to be a great leader for us. Those are my expectations. I’m glad he’s our quarterback. He’ll have a very good clear.

Q. New Year’s resolutions?

GUS MALZAHN: I mean, I’m thinking about right now. I’m just disappointed. We’ll be able to take it, kind of evaluate as coaches, look at the whole year. I said there were some good things that happened. We’ll turn the page for next year. I’ve not gotten that far.

Q. Do you expect your entire staff to return?

GUS MALZAHN: I mean, I expect. You never know, but I expect.

Tom Green is an Auburn beat reporter for Alabama Media Group. Follow him on Twitter @Tomas_Verde.

56 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Probably worse than 9-3 unfortunately. LSU, Bama and UGA being the big three obviously. I don’t see any other losses at the moment. State and Arky are a mess, Ole Miss is gonna be good but not next year, Kentucky is Kentucky.... it will probably be 2021 before we see any firings 

Well then its next year because if we SOMEHOW go 9-3 we will play in a New Years type bowl and we will get beat because thats what Gus does. Thats way too many 4 and 5 loss seasons under Gus. They got rid of Pelini at Nebraska for similar results!

4 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Auburn was denied a rare 10-win season on Wednesday, falling to Minnesota, 31-24, in the Outback Bowl to open up 2020. The Tigers finished the year 9-4 overall.

Gus Malzahn met with the media after the game to review the loss and what went wrong for Auburn. Below is a full transcript of Malzahn’s remarks.

GUS MALZAHN

OPENING STATEMENT: "First of all, I think I need to start out by giving Minnesota and their head coach, P.J. Fleck, congratulations and credit. They’re a very good football team. We knew that before we played them. After you play somebody, you have more information.When you look at the game, we started out, I think we went up 10-0, had momentum, felt pretty good. I think we had a fumbled punt, they scored. It was tied at halftime.Of course, the second half, it was really a dogfight back and forth. Bottom line is they made plays. They made plays to win the game when the game was on the line. You have to give them credit.

You look at it, you have to give them credit. We didn’t overlook them. I think our guys were ready to play. I think our guys played hard. They made the plays we didn’t.Really appreciate our seniors. They just did an outstanding job their whole career. I’m disappointed for them that we couldn’t get them out with a victory.

They led us today, played extremely hard.When I look at the game, they did a really good job of keeping the ball away from us. They stayed on the field. I know the first half, offense didn’t have the ball very many plays. Of course, offense didn’t make very many first downs.When I look at the stat sheet, what stands out to me is 53 plays. They kept the ball, waited until the play clock had about five seconds or less on it. They shortened the game. They had an excellent game plan. They were able to execute.I look at us, the third downs, 3 of 11. We’ve been solid all year. 53 plays, you’re not going to beat very many people with that.But I got to give them credit. I’m very disappointed that we couldn’t send our seniors out. Bottom line is they outplayed us and out-coached us. They deserved to win today. That’s just really the facts of the matter.Questions.

Q. (On the balance of building for next year versus winning a bowl game.)

GUS MALZAHN: It’s not a hard balance. The bottom line is your goal is to win a bowl game. When you’re playing a team that won 10 games, you got to play well. We’re focused on winning. I mean, when you’re back home, you start getting the young guys. When you get here, you focus on winning the game.We used the same formula we did last year. Like I said, you got to give them guys credit. They’re a really good team.

Q. (On Minnesota’s domination in the running game.)

GUS MALZAHN: Yeah. 215 yards rushing against our defense, that surprised me. We only had 56. That surprised me, too. They got after us up front. I mean, I just think that’s the facts of the matter.

Q. (On the offense not developing a rhythm.)

GUS MALZAHN: I think that’s fair to say. I think the first quarter, I don’t know how many plays we had in the first quarter, I think we may have had six or seven. Somebody may have the stat sheet. It wasn’t very many.The second quarter, I don’t think we had much more than that. They did a good job of staying on the field, too. Like I said, the offense, we didn’t get very many first downs early to stay on the field. I think it was a combination of both. The volume of plays in the first half, it wasn’t very much for us.

Q. What was your plan on offense and did you want to take shots down the field?

GUS MALZAHN: I mean, they played loose. I think everybody could see that. At the same time I think we called four or five or six shots. Couple of them we had a little protection breakdown. A couple of them we kind of under-threw, whatever.I mean, any time you put up 232 yards offense on 53 plays, I mean, we got to do better than that. But give them credit. They had a good plan. They did a good job of trying to keep things in front, stayed away from the big play.

Q. (On what Minnesota did to stop them on offense.)

GUS MALZAHN: There was a few little wrinkles. It was more of lining up and getting after us more than anything. Just the fact of the matter.

Q. (On Minnesota double-teaming Derrick Brown.)

GUS MALZAHN: Yeah, I mean, Derrick Brown got double-teamed all year and tripled. He’s a dynamic player. He’s one of the best players in all of college football. That’s what smart coaches do. I’m sure that happened again today.

Q. (On the decision to try a fake punt.)

GUS MALZAHN: Yeah, I liked it. It wasn’t really open, but the guy had his arms around the guy when the ball is in the air. I don’t know. They didn’t call it. That’s just part of it.Yeah, I mean, we’re trying to win the game. We’re going to be aggressive. That didn’t work out. If I remember right, I don’t think they scored. I think we held them on fourth down as far as that goes.We’re trying to be aggressive and win the game. It could have been easily called an interference, too. We would have had a first down in field goal range.

Q. (On Outback Bowl MVP Tyler Johnson and how he compares to receivers in the SEC.)

GUS MALZAHN: Yeah, I mean, he’s a good player. Not just him, I mean, they’re a good team. They got good players. We knew that coming in. They won 10 games in their conference. Their coaches had a super game plan. They executed it. They were a physical team, too.

Q. How hard do you look at the offense in the off-season? What do you have to do in the off-season?

GUS MALZAHN: Two-year trend?

Q. Yes.

GUS MALZAHN: You’re talking about this year?

Q. Yes.

GUS MALZAHN: I’d say this year I think we finished, if I remember right, third in our conference in total offense, fourth in points. It was solid.This game we’re disappointed, and we should be. But we’ll rebound. Chad Morris, I’m very excited about him and his future. I feel like he’s one of the best. Like I said, after this bowl game, we’ll put our heads together. He’s going to have great influence.We’ll get better. We didn’t play our best. Like I said, you have 53 plays you’re not going to be very good.I will say this. This year I felt like we did some good things offensively. I don’t think that’s accurate as far as the total assumption of this year.

Q. (On Auburn struggling to find a rhythm on offense.)

GUS MALZAHN: Yeah, I mean, we got in some rhythm some, but then we’d have a negative play. Bottom line, our third downs, like I said, we were 3 of 11. When you don’t convert third downs, everything is out of rhythm. That had a lot to do with it today.We had a couple opportunities on third downs that I would have liked us to have executed better. I think we would have picked it up. We didn’t get it done on third down, so it took away the rhythm, and it caused us to have 53 plays on offense.

Q. (On first down play calling.)

GUS MALZAHN: Yeah, I don’t know what it was, but I think we mixed it up decent on first down. Yeah, I mean, when you have negative plays, you definitely want to stay out of that, whatever gives yourself a chance to be successful.

Q. On Tyler Johnson’s 73-yard touchdown, what did you see?

GUS MALZAHN: Yeah, I think they had a little post. I think we kind of messed up on one of our coverages there. The guy came Scot free. Quarterback put it out in front. They were able to run the football effectively, too. When you do that, their RPO game, play-action, is more effective.I think the big one was late in the game. They were running the ball decent. They got us over the top. Executed that play. That was the difference in the game.

Q. (On how you evaluate the season.)

GUS MALZAHN: 9-4 with the schedule we played, obviously if we won this game, I would feel completely different. There were some good things we did. We did play the toughest schedule in college football. Me personally, I don’t think it’s close.I’m proud of our players, I’m proud of our seniors. But, I mean, we’re disappointed right now. But there were some really good things that happened during the season that we can build upon, have a chance to be a really good football team next year.

Q. How much will this season help quarterback Bo Nix?

GUS MALZAHN: Yeah, I mean, Bo, he’s going to win a championship for us before he gets out of here. Went up against the toughest schedule in football as a true freshman. He learned. He’s going to be a great quarterback for us. More than that, I think he’s going to be a great leader for us. Those are my expectations. I’m glad he’s our quarterback. He’ll have a very good clear.

Q. New Year’s resolutions?

GUS MALZAHN: I mean, I’m thinking about right now. I’m just disappointed. We’ll be able to take it, kind of evaluate as coaches, look at the whole year. I said there were some good things that happened. We’ll turn the page for next year. I’ve not gotten that far.

Q. Do you expect your entire staff to return?

GUS MALZAHN: I mean, I expect. You never know, but I expect.

Tom Green is an Auburn beat reporter for Alabama Media Group. Follow him on Twitter @Tomas_Verde.

glad you enjoyed it brown..........

I wish Gus would stop saying Nix will win a championship...

You got to put him in a better position to win one. Gus isn't helping

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

glad you enjoyed it brown..........

In Auburn’s 31-24 Outback Bowl loss, Minnesota rushed for 215 yards, Derrick Brown had no sacks or tackles for loss and Marlon Davidson made three total tackles. It was not a normal day for Auburn’s defense.

In Auburn’s previous three losses, the two All-Americans still looked dominant. Brown even won SEC defensive lineman of the week after Auburn’s loss to Florida. But Minnesota figured out how to contain the two defensive leaders and run over Auburn’s defense.

“It just wasn't us today,” Davidson said. “And they caught us at a good time. And I mean just embarrassing to be honest. Embarrassing.”

Before the Outback Bowl, the Tigers held opponents to an average of 115.5 rushing yards a game. LSU’s 187 rushing yards were the most any opponent had gained on the ground against the Tigers until Minnesota.

By rushing for 215 yards, Minnesota pushed the average rushing yards Auburn gives up to 123.2 yards a game. It wasn’t the offensive line that gave them problems, Brown said. The Gophers did it by out-scheming them.

“They schemed out pretty well what they was going to do,” Davidson said. “They just had an overall great game plan.”

Linebacker K.J. Britt said Minnesota did a great job of setting the edge and then getting the runners out. At the end of the regular season, Britt graded out as the best run-stopping linebacker in the country, according to Pro Football Focus. He made the first tackle-for-loss of the game but then did not make another. He was one of only four players with a tackle-for-loss.

The rest of the run defense was taken out of the equation as the Gophers ran sideline to sideline. They were “flowing” and trying to make the defense flow as well, Brown explained.

“I’m not giving no excuses, but when you run sideline to sideline, you kind of take the defensive line out of it,” Brown said. “You want to get vertical penetration, but at the same time, when you get vertical penetration, you start opening up holes ... So you saw that all day. They were kind of picking one and popping out the other.”

That’s not the way the Tigers are used to playing, and the Gophers figured that out and took advantage of it. They averaged 4.8 yards per rush against Auburn, which is higher than their season average of 4.1 yards per rush, and rushed for 30 more yards than they usually do.

It’s also not how Auburn prefers to play.

“Big men don't want to go sideways,” Davidson said. “Big men want to go downhill.”

All of that shouldn’t have been enough to beat Auburn’s defense. Minnesota’s game plan was good, but what it really came down to was Auburn’s lack of execution.

The Tigers were ready in terms of preparation — they just didn’t play like it. Everyone definitely could have played harder, Davidson said. It was especially frustrating for him, personally, because he felt like he was always a step or two away from making that play that would turn the game around.

There was no indication during practice that there would be a problem during the game. They took practice seriously and treated the whole thing like a business trip.

“We was clicking on all the cylinders,” Davidson said, snapping his fingers. “All the cylinders. Everything was perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect. Today, it was just like we let them off the hook. I mean, it just. Sheesh.”

We just finished year 7 with Gus and he's still a total enigma. He's either the worst good coach in college football or the best bad coach. I can't figure him out and it's driving me crazy. 

CGM to any interviewer... 

images (13).jpeg

968dfd8c962406767dd520b298edf31b.jpg

I’m grateful for this loss really. Because when July/August rolls around and I get to feeling optimistic about Gus changing or evolving or letting Morris have control of the offense or I start listening to the idiots who tell us Gus is the only guy who can possibly coach Auburn because he happened to beat bama 3 times, or because we cannot do better and win more than 9 games consistently, or I start hoping for one of those miracle seasons....I’ll just remember this game and stop before I get let down...AGAIN.

3 hours ago, jmcrosson said:

When I watch Gus win big games, I flashback to Toy Story when Buzz “flew” and I hear Woody say, “that’s not flying. That’s falling with style.” He’s not a good coach. He gets really lucky and at times performs to the best of his abilities as a coach and it works out. But after 7 years, we are a perennial 8 win team. Today was embarrassing as it most always is when it comes to Gus. The product on the field does not match the talent of the players. He makes us worse than we are. I can’t wait for him to be fired. It can’t happen soon enough. I’m glad we won a couple of iron bowls, but this level of inconsistency is unacceptable. I’m sick of watching auburn games and being pissed off the entire time because of his poor level of performance as a coach. 

Amen!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, WalkingCarpet said:

We just finished year 7 with Gus and he's still a total enigma. He's either the worst good coach in college football or the best bad coach. I can't figure him out and it's driving me crazy. 

He averages out to.... Well average. It is Def maddening fam. He is like a baseball top prospect who shows flashed but never puts it together.

Gus just can’t seem to function off the hot seat.  Big win over Oregon and plenty of momentum people are feeling good about him.  Go to Florida and look like crap.  Seat gets hot again.  Get some momentum back with some good wins then go to LSU and look pretty good even though it was a loss.  What the heck they are a great team.  Then don’t show up against UGA until it was too late.  Seat getting hot again.  Have a great win against Bammer and make Saban choke.  Hey we have turned the corner!  Bring in a good recruiting class and make a good hire to replace the OC!  Hey things are looking good again ole Gus is on a roll!  Go to the bowl game and totally crap the bed.  I mean get their butts beat all over the field.  OL looks worse than ever.  Stupid play calling.  Can’t do anything right on offense.  Even the defense that we have counted on all year looks like crap and gets pushed all over the field.  Out coached, out played, just a total mess on both sides of the ball.  UCF all over again.  So where are we now?  Back on the hot seat.  Same old crap heading into another year.  Wash, rinse, repeat.  

Archived