Does it bother Gus to lose?

TigerOne

52 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

So he wasn't serious about winning until this year?

I think he was, but I think he realizes that time might be running out for him to truly succeed like he did early on.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dyehardfanAU said:

So he wasn't serious about winning until this year?

The hiring of CCM was a God send for Gus.  @doc4aday mentioned Gus didn’t hire a young kid as his OC, but if Arky hadn’t fired CCM who do you think Gus would have hired?  Dilly was going to FSU anyway and CCM fell in his lap.  Each year Gus has the ability to bring hope to the fan base as he corrects certain deficiencies only to squander the good fortune that he receives. 

We are in for another interesting year.

On 1/19/2020 at 10:05 AM, I_M4_AU said:

The hiring of CCM was a God send for Gus.  @doc4aday mentioned Gus didn’t hire a young kid as his OC, but if Arky hadn’t fired CCM who do you think Gus would have hired?  Dilly was going to FSU anyway and CCM fell in his lap.  Each year Gus has the ability to bring hope to the fan base as he corrects certain deficiencies only to squander the good fortune that he receives. 

We are in for another interesting year.

You are in for another 8-4/7-5year. If you think Gus will hand over the offense to CCM you have your head in the sand. How many times does it have to happen for you to see Gus will not give up the offense to someone else....In his mind, no one else has the ability to run an offense like he does....it will not change.

58 minutes ago, Apraser99 said:

You are in for another 8-4/7-5year. If you think Gus will hand over the offense to CCM you have your head in the sand. How many times does it have to happen for you to see Gus will not give up the offense to someone else....In his mind, no one else has the ability to run an offense like he does....it will not change.

Do to a complete rebuild on the offensive line and the championship caliber defense we fall to 8-4 even if  Gus does give Chard the O.   But a HUGE Gus problem is Gus giving Chad the offense then UNC comes and Gus as usaul intervenes and takes the O back over.

15 hours ago, Apraser99 said:

I am not saying I believe Gus will hand over the offense to CCM, just the opposite.  I believe he will squander this opportunity just like he has any opportunity he has had since the 2014 season.  He has the innate ability to bring hope to the masses and crush that hope in a variety on unimaginable ways.

Archived