Mississippi State fires Moorhead

GwillMac6

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That clown Pat Forde still can not let things go a decade later.......... MOVE ON PAT!!!!!!! YOU GOT IT WRONG!

20 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

That clown Pat Forde still can not let things go a decade later.......... MOVE ON PAT!!!!!!! YOU GOT IT WRONG!

Butt-hurt doesn't begin to describe Mississippi State in regard to Cam. I still hear it at least once a month here, even from a friend of mine. 

It's a sad day when State can tell you a coach isn't the right fit with their history and we still keep plugging along with our "fit".

38 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

Will Mississippi State hire Billy Napier?

Depends on Napier I think. I definitely think they will go after him. 

11 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Butt-hurt doesn't begin to describe Mississippi State in regard to Cam. I still hear it at least once a month here, even from a friend of mine. 

It's a sad day when State can tell you a coach isn't the right fit with their history and we still keep plugging along with our "fit".

How do they not understand that it was their guy Kenny Rogers that screwed everything up for them? That's not even a conspiracy theory or anything. The only known facts in the entire story are that he tried to get MSU to buy Cam. 

23 minutes ago, gr82be said:

And that is exactly why I can't root for Dan Mullen, no matter where he lands, nor MOO...ever. However, I would root for Moo at this very moment if...

11 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

How do they not understand that it was their guy Kenny Rogers that screwed everything up for them? That's not even a conspiracy theory or anything. The only known facts in the entire story are that he tried to get MSU to buy Cam. 

Denial is bigger than the Mighty Mississippi. 

29 minutes ago, im4aual said:

I assume they'll hire one of the coaching geniuses from this board.

They have several good ones from which to choose...no yellow. 

That slam attempt has become another distractor/excuse for some of our fanbase. I'm more concerned with the outweighing plethora of posts that describe the preschooler's ability to recognize what's coming whenever we play.

AND NOW, we hear from our own defense that they DIDN'T. That is a new level of incompetent-training. 

Yes. "im4aual", too. 😁❤ '88

21 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I've tried talking to my friend about it but it's like talking to a wall. They actually think they should be upper tier SEC based on what Mullen accomplished, like that's going to happen again. They hate the fact they are actually in their "place" right now and the need to get comfortable because that's where they will likely stay. They're a baseball school and they need to embrace it. At least my wife gets it and I don't hear this crap from her. 

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

I've tried talking to my friend about it but it's like talking to a wall. They actually think they should be upper tier SEC based on what Mullen accomplished, like that's going to happen again. They hate the fact they are actually in their "place" right now and the need to get comfortable because that's where they will likely stay. They're a baseball school and they need to embrace it. At least my wife gets it and I don't hear this crap from her. 

I genuinely feel bad for the programs that fly too close to the sun. Arkansas still chasing that Petrino high, etc. 

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I genuinely feel bad for the programs that fly too close to the sun. Arkansas still chasing that Petrino high, etc. 

They are genuinely upset that Mullen is doing well at UF.    They were hoping he would fail hard.

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Love the reference, now I have to go listen to Al Stewart's Flying Sorcery. 

14 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

They are genuinely upset that Mullen is doing well at UF.    They were hoping he would fail hard.

I wonder how Arkansas State fans are feeling these days...

57 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

LOL   Tora is salty this morning  😄

I. Can't. Even. Take one more excuse. 😉😤 I'm also jelly that even the dreg programs are trying to fix theirs. For the Auburn fan, purgatory might as well be... 

34 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

I. Can't. Even. Take one more excuse. 😉😤 I'm also jelly that even the dreg programs are trying to fix theirs. For the Auburn fan, purgatory might as well be... 

97F5986B-C036-4D9B-9550-E8E78A56E1E3.gif

Miss State is about to get worked by the Lane train on the recruiting trail and Auburn has been dipping into Miss State territory lately for a lot of Dlinemen lately.  MSU better nail this hire or it’ll turn into the doormat of the SEC west

• WarTiger changed the title to Mississippi State fires Moorhead
8 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Miss State is about to get worked by the Lane train on the recruiting trail and Auburn has been dipping into Miss State territory lately for a lot of Dlinemen lately.  MSU better nail this hire or it’ll turn into the doormat of the SEC west

Excellent point. Doesn't help them that Arky has Baby Briles calling plays. 

Archived