Mississippi State fires Moorhead

GwillMac6

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Excellent point. Doesn't help them that Arky has Baby Briles calling plays. 

Bus...Train...Mayor Goldie Wilson...."I like the sound of that."

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Bus...Train...Mayor Goldie Wilson...."I like the sound of that."

I looked up Mayor Goldie Wilson and I still don't get it! Not entirely, at least. I know what movie I need to add to my rainy day re-watch shortlist, though... 

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Amazing how much flexibility you have to address issues when your brain-dead president isn't signing completely asinine contract extensions with astronomical buyouts.

A 7 mil buyout that could go as low as 4 mil with other employment. I'm actually jealous of Miss St at this moment. 

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

I looked up Mayor Goldie Wilson and I still don't get it! Not entirely, at least. I know what movie I need to add to my rainy day re-watch shortlist, though... 

Back to the Future...😉🤣...I like the sound of bus...train...

3 hours ago, EagleEye67 said:

They are genuinely upset that Mullen is doing well at UF.    They were hoping he would fail hard.

AS WAS I!!!!!!! haha. I wake up in the morning and my first thought is... MAN I hope Hunchback Cousin Eddie has a truly awful day!!! lol. Him and Kirby are my 2 least favorite coaches.

55 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I'm available

Would you take a play caller with you?

Just now, augolf1716 said:

For the right price!!!

Let's see...even with something going down, things are starting to look more costly in the long run. I could probably cover the ticket part. 

download (5).jpeg

2 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Let's see...even with something going down, things are starting to look more costly in the long run. I could probably cover the ticket part. 

download (5).jpeg

I wonder of Mark Richt's name will pop up in the search? Doubt it though. Napier will be the coach most likely. This year has been tough on the SEC with coaching changes. If we crap out in 2020.....go after Fleck. He would do well here no doubt. Pay the man Gus type salary, and he will come. I do not see TAMU doing much better with Jimbo down the road. Heck, they threw more money at him than we did Gus. I would love nothing more than to see Auburn win big in 2020. The odds though are against us. We will have to wait till spring to see if Morris is given control over the offense and Gus goes fishing more often.

I am curious how this scenario will play out for the Miss St recruits who signed in December. Most coaches are let go following the final regular season game, before the early signing period. If current players on the roster are able to transfer without having to sit out due to a coaching change, does the same allowance apply to the new signees?

41 minutes ago, Pedaler said:

I am curious how this scenario will play out for the Miss St recruits who signed in December. Most coaches are let go following the final regular season game, before the early signing period. If current players on the roster are able to transfer without having to sit out due to a coaching change, does the same allowance apply to the new signees?

E stated in another thread that recruits are required to stick around for 1 year no matter the coaching change

3 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

If MSU was on the fence to hire Malzahn, I might chip in to make it happen.  Where do I send money?  ;)

To the Juco of their highest QB recruit ...

On 1/4/2020 at 1:37 PM, LKEEL75 said:

E stated in another thread that recruits are required to stick around for 1 year no matter the coaching change

I believe State could give a release doubt State would do that. I'm not 100% sure if it is possible just something I heard 

1 hour ago, Auburn Kev said:

Ha that’s the best way to burn ‘em. Interview and say nah you’re not worth it. 

16 hours ago, Auburn Kev said:

15 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Ha that’s the best way to burn ‘em. Interview and say nah you’re not worth it. 

This was a big ole' middle finger for the Cam Saga

Archived