Men vs Miss St Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Just now, AUGoo said:

OkorU gonna have to make some FTs!

He might as well start calling him okra Bc that’s what I think of when he says it

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Randman5000 said:

Good conference win on the road!! War eagle

I still have 1:30 left on my stream!

LOL

Proud of how this team handled shooting bad at the start, however we are going to go into a game where this happens and the other team can’t miss. Either way, I’m proud of this team for overcoming adversity 

Just now, Tiger said:

This is a biggg win

Have to say, I was fearful the way we started.

Gonna take a while for my Gustration to quit affecting my outlook in the other sports.  Gonna detox somehow

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Proud of how this team handled shooting bad at the start, however we are going to go into a game where this happens and the other team can’t miss. Either way, I’m proud of this team for overcoming adversity 

We thrive off adversity. Solid win despite the refs and poor shooting in the first half. 

12 point win on the road, hitting our FTs to close out the game, fighting the refs the entire time ... I have to say, "Its great to be an an Auburn Tiger!"

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

We thrive off adversity. Solid win despite the refs and poor shooting in the first half. 

They were in the double bonus and had only 4 fouls a

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

Great start to conference play. Big win in a place we usually stink it up.

2-17 going in at the Hump

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

80-68 AU final. Huge win. Congrats to these guys

Wont be many pretty wins for this group probably, but they get after you and play hard. Glad to see Purifoy have a game to finally show what he;s capable of doing. Been a long, strange road for him.

Just now, around4ever said:

MSU is a team to be reckoned with this year. They have talent, they’re long and quick.  

Especially if they let guys like Ado get away with stuff like Silva. Perry tho is legit, any team would want that guy.

Archived