Who does Auburn close with for the 2020 class?

gc2525

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

I'd love to get those guys. But the most impactful addition we could have for next year is one of the stud Oline graduate transfers that are available.

It may actually be Bro Jones. Expectation for him wherever he goes is to be able to compete to potentially start year one.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Counting Hardy we have five spots. And you forgot the DT Burks who is a take And we lead.

Are you thinking we don't get Jones?

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

That would make me awfully gosh darned happy.

I’m greedy. Give me Butler or the punter from Troy too.

7 minutes ago, bg5 said:

Are you thinking we don't get Jones?

Not thinking that at all. He forgot Burks and I think there’s a higher priority on a number of guys before Butler.

I think adding Jones would be so large, he will count for two slots.

AND THAT"S OK!!!

Sign him and start him.   Sends a new message to recruits!

WDE

Shout out to Ellitor.....You seem to have the best inside track for what is going on recruiting wise. In all honesty, who do you think we will finish with? (How do you think Cole Hamels will do this season for the Braves? I really hated losing Josh Donaldson)

Thanks & WDE!!

3 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Any real concerns with UA and Hardy or is that just talk?

From Hardy's thread yesterday.

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

who do you think we will finish with?

Frazier, Burks, & 2 TBDs.

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

How do you think Cole Hamels will do this season for the Braves?

No clue. Didn't even know the Braves had him or that Donaldson left. I don't keep up with the Braves til April.

Fingers crossed:

Jones, Burks, Butler, Frazier, Hardy. 

Would love Jackson the DT but my guess is he signs elsewhere.  Jones would be the big prize of the class. 

42 minutes ago, AubFanCT said:

Would love Jackson the DT but my guess is he signs elsewhere

Yeah. MJ gave an interview on his top 5 at the All Star event in San Antonio in the beginning of January & AU wasn't mentioned

58 minutes ago, AubFanCT said:

Fingers crossed:

Jones, Burks, Butler, Frazier, Hardy. 

Would love Jackson the DT but my guess is he signs elsewhere.  Jones would be the big prize of the class. 

If we land this Fab Five won't that preclude a grad transfer? Maybe we promise a grayshirt to a kicker to top the class off.

19 hours ago, ellitor said:

Frazier, Burks, & 2 TBDs.

No clue. Didn't even know the Braves had him or that Donaldson left. I don't keep up with the Braves til April.

Braves got Hamels, a catcher, but lost Donaldson to the Dodgers. They gave him a 4 year contract of which we were only going to give him a 2 year contract. Comargo or Riley will be the 3rd baseman for 2020.

8 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Braves got Hamels, a catcher, but lost Donaldson to the Dodgers. They gave him a 4 year contract of which we were only going to give him a 2 year contract. Comargo or Riley will be the 3rd baseman for 2020.

Lost Donaldson to the Twins*

McKinley Jackson got a crystal ball to go to Bama from a Ole Miss mod tonight.

54 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

He’s still scheduled to visit Auburn in a week I believe

No he's not. He OVed AU on December 6th.

Any chance that M. Jackson going to Bama pushes Jamil Burroughs back into the picture for us? 

10 minutes ago, AUinGA44 said:

Any chance that M. Jackson going to Bama pushes Jamil Burroughs back into the picture for us? 

Not sure Burroughs has ever been in our picture. Looks like we've never offered him.

2 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Rivals still has Bama, AU, LSU, Ole Miss and A&M all at “medium” interests fwiw 

Those features from any site are usually wrong & meaningless. I gave the latest on MJ on this page on Friday a handful of posts up. He interviewed with Rivals at an All Star event at the beginning of the month. He discussed a top 5 but AU was not mentioned.

Terrible sign that he took a unofficial to bama this past weekend but has no plans to unofficial to AU.

Archived