Big Kat to Return for Senior Season

abw0004

On 1/6/2020 at 3:43 PM, GwillMac6 said:

I mean do not get me wrong. He is a solid- good player but MAN we have been missing that edge rusher to take our defense to the next level since Holland left.

I agree completely. Not sure if he will become that, but maybe put 25 lbs on him and let him move inside to a DT position. He’s a baller for sure, but we really didn’t have a true pass rusher this year either and losing Marlon and Derrick is going to sting, but we also have a great DC in Steele. We will see. 

On 1/7/2020 at 3:47 PM, PoetTiger said:

It’s a shame so many make little snide jokes about his game....But all were praising him on signing day.....

So I appreciate where you are coming from with this....but in all fairness....lots of people were praising a lot of guys on NSD over the years. Jeremy Johnson? Byron Cowart? Calvin Ashley? Roc Thomas? T.D Moultry?Just to name a few.

Kat was a big time get on the recruiting trail and I think he has the potential to make it to the NFL, but I am not naive in thinking he was even close this year. He does the tools and ability to be able to improve his stock drastically though.

I am not hating on him. I love his effort...his motor...his size.....his name....But he has not met that signing day hype just yet. 

On 1/6/2020 at 8:13 PM, Randman5000 said:

Or a half step too fast. Ha.

I think maybe I'm confusing his offsides with 55

sooo tired of seeing that crap. i guess rodney let it go cause brown and davidson were there. not anymore...

Archived