Null



Sign in to follow this  
around4ever

AU on The Bachelor

Recommended Posts

Apparently, Coach Prewett’s daughter, Madison, is on The Bachelor this season.  The wife showed me her segment.  Cute girl with what seems like a good personality and a helluva jump shot.  

War Eagle Madison!!  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




1 hour ago, around4ever said:

Apparently, Coach Prewett’s daughter, Madison, is on The Bachelor this season.  The wife showed me her segment.  Cute girl with what seems like a good personality and a helluva jump shot.  

War Eagle Madison!!  

Prewett is apparently a lot older than I thought he was. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Prewett is apparently a lot older than I thought he was. 

Broooooo hahahaha soooo been there. He has SUCH the babyface. I myself before I found out his daughters ages thought he was in his early to mid thirties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, around4ever said:

Apparently, Coach Prewett’s daughter, Madison, is on The Bachelor this season.  The wife showed me her segment.  Cute girl with what seems like a good personality and a helluva jump shot.  

War Eagle Madison!!  

I tried looking for a video of it and haven't seen anything yet on Youtube!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched it last night with my wife. It is a guilty pleasure. Madison got lots of TV time last night and they previewed her all over the Auburn campus. She is a talented athlete, in addition she was on the beauty contest circuit when she was younger. Her HS BBall team won 4 state championships when she was in HS and she won an MVP trophy. She is a beautiful girl.

She had the 1st one-on-one date with Pete, the bachelor. He took her to his parents house in LA and saw his parents renew their vows. She handled herself very well. Of course she is my favorite. Good luck to Madison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

 

ok I understand she won 4 state titles, although she has 6 rings on 2 could be fashion, but what are all his (15)? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have zero respect for that show and wish I didn't know this. I hope she can win a husband on a game show. I would be INCREDIBLY disappointed in my daughter.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlaskanFAN said:

ok I understand she won 4 state titles, although she has 6 rings on 2 could be fashion, but what are all his (15)? 

3 are the 3 rings from AU. 1 regular season SEC Title. 1 SEC Tourney title and the Final 4 ring. The other are the state titles he won as Boys and Womens basketball Head basketball coach at Faith Academy and then Later Lee Scott Academy. Some of those are also track state titles he won as the head coach of that sport as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

3 are the 3 rings from AU. 1 regular season SEC Title. 1 SEC Tourney title and the Final 4 ring. The other are the state titles he won as Boys and Womens basketball Head basketball coach at Faith Academy and then Later Lee Scott Academy. Some of those are also track state titles he won as the head coach of that sport as well.

Hah! I knew it! All this time I've been trying to tell folks that you were a curator at a museum dedicated to obscure athletic department staffers. Ooh ooh, will you do the compliance director at SMU in the 70s next? Just kidding, of COURSE you know that's a trick question and that there obviously wasn't one. I'm not gonna stump the GOAT today, gang! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Hah! I knew it! All this time I've been trying to tell folks that you were a curator at a museum dedicated to obscure athletic department staffers. Ooh ooh, will you do the compliance director at SMU in the 70s next? Just kidding, of COURSE you know that's a trick question and that there obviously wasn't one. I'm not gonna stump the GOAT today, gang! 

HAHAHAHHAHAHA I only knew because last night I was trying to look up his age on his bio on Auburns official site because of Shocks post above and lookie lookie here what I found!!! lol. I caught all of this. Good ol babyface chad has had quite the high school coaching career with all of these RINGZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!! He ain't nothing but a winner!!!!! lol. He is our good luck charm!!! *knock on wood*. DO NOT EVER LEAVE US CHAD!!!! WE WANT YOU TO CONTINUE TO ADD TO YOUR VAST ring collection!!!!

https://auburntigers.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/staff/chad-prewett/246

Prewett joined the staff following a seven-year run at Lee-Scott Academy, which began in 2007, as both the boys and girls basketball and track coach. He led the varsity boys basketball team to the 2012 AISA State Championship, a runner-up finish in 2011 and the Final Four in 2009 and 2010. Over the years, the Lee-Scott boys teams went 139-31. On the girls side, he led the program to four AISA State Championships (2009, 2011, 2012, 2013), a runner-up finish in 2014 and the Final Four in 2008 and 2010.

Five times he was named the AISA All-Star Game Coach, he was the 2009 AISA Coach of the Year and the OA News Coach of the Year four times (2012 - boys; 2008, 2009, 2011 - girls). He also coached the AISA Track State Champions in 2009, 2010 and 2011.

Prior to Lee-Scott, Prewett was the varsity boys basketball and track coach at Faith Academy in Mobile from 2004-07. He led the boys basketball team to the 2006 AISA State Championship, the 2005 Final Four and was the 2006 AISA All-Star Game Coach and Coach of the Year. He led Faith Academy to a 63-21 record.

Prewett started his coaching career at Escambia Academy. From 1995-2004, he was a coach for the basketball, football, golf and track teams and added the title of athletics director from 1998-2004. Escambia was awarded the AISA Chairman's Award for Outstanding Program in 1998, 1999 and 2000.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

HAHAHAHHAHAHA I only knew because last night I was trying to look up his age on his bio on Auburns official site and caught all of this. Good l babyface chad has had quite the high school coaching career with all of these RINGZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!! He ain't nothing but a winner!!!!! lol. He is our good luck charm!!! 

https://auburntigers.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/staff/chad-prewett/246

Prewett joined the staff following a seven-year run at Lee-Scott Academy, which began in 2007, as both the boys and girls basketball and track coach. He led the varsity boys basketball team to the 2012 AISA State Championship, a runner-up finish in 2011 and the Final Four in 2009 and 2010. Over the years, the Lee-Scott boys teams went 139-31. On the girls side, he led the program to four AISA State Championships (2009, 2011, 2012, 2013), a runner-up finish in 2014 and the Final Four in 2008 and 2010.

Five times he was named the AISA All-Star Game Coach, he was the 2009 AISA Coach of the Year and the OA News Coach of the Year four times (2012 - boys; 2008, 2009, 2011 - girls). He also coached the AISA Track State Champions in 2009, 2010 and 2011.

Prior to Lee-Scott, Prewett was the varsity boys basketball and track coach at Faith Academy in Mobile from 2004-07. He led the boys basketball team to the 2006 AISA State Championship, the 2005 Final Four and was the 2006 AISA All-Star Game Coach and Coach of the Year. He led Faith Academy to a 63-21 record.

Prewett started his coaching career at Escambia Academy. From 1995-2004, he was a coach for the basketball, football, golf and track teams and added the title of athletics director from 1998-2004. Escambia was awarded the AISA Chairman's Award for Outstanding Program in 1998, 1999 and 2000.

And not to be ungentlemanly, but I'm'a just assume that his wedding ring is shinier than all that other bling weighing  down his hands put together. Dude HAD to have won the marriage championship. She looks like that and she can shoot 12 footers? 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, boisnumber1 said:

Why anyone would want to be on that show is beyond me.

Oh I can understand the reason the bachelor wants to be on there. Where else can you openly date multiple pretty women while they all sit around waiting to see if they're the "lucky" one. Used to watch with my wife in the early seasons until it became so phoney that I just couldn't stand it. I know backstabbing and lying goes on everyday somewhere but I don't think that's a quality I want in my wife. I think the Jesse Palmer season was the last one I watched. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gr82be said:

Oh I can understand the reason the bachelor wants to be on there. Where else can you openly date multiple pretty women while they all sit around waiting to see if they're the "lucky" one. Used to watch with my wife in the early seasons until it became so phoney that I just couldn't stand it. I know backstabbing and lying goes on everyday somewhere but I don't think that's a quality I want in my wife. I think the Jesse Palmer season was the last one I watched. 

This will be my third season. I've seen the Palmer season, the Jordan Rodgers season and now I'll watch this season. 

Bruuuuuuuuuuuceeeeee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Twitter says she wins.  I tried watching but 5 min in I couldn’t stop cringing enough to see the screen anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jared52 said:

Twitter says she wins.  I tried watching but 5 min in I couldn’t stop cringing enough to see the screen anymore. 

It’s a show for women. I don’t expect any guys around here to actually enjoy it. I’ve never seen a minute of it, and don’t intend to watch even with the AU ties. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK. I admit that I watch occasionally with the wife.  I find it hilarious and a bit scary how backstabbing and mean some of these women can be.  I feel like the producers make the guys keep some of these women on the show for the entertainment value they provide.  Madison better watch her back.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2020 at 12:11 PM, McLoofus said:

Hah! I knew it! All this time I've been trying to tell folks that you were a curator at a museum dedicated to obscure athletic department staffers. Ooh ooh, will you do the compliance director at SMU in the 70s next? Just kidding, of COURSE you know that's a trick question and that there obviously wasn't one. I'm not gonna stump the GOAT today, gang! 

Ok @McLoofus I got to acquiesce and give you what ya want muhhhhhhhh dude!!!! lol.  I do have ONE random obscure fact relating to Auburn that popped in to my head today because someone brought up his name on the rant! Do you remember/know who Rich Bisaccia's one and only in home visit with a recruit was during his coffee break in Auburn?! hahahaha. 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, around4ever said:

OK. I admit that I watch occasionally with the wife.  I find it hilarious and a bit scary how backstabbing and mean some of these women can be.  I feel like the producers make the guys keep some of these women on the show for the entertainment value they provide.  Madison better watch her back.  

IT IS OK!!! THIS IS A SAFE PLACE!!! It is perfectly acceptable to admit you enjoy and watch TRASH reality tv!!! lol. It is a trainwreck in tv form!! I freaking love it!!! haha. WOOOOOO!!! The unintentional hilarity is off the charts.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

IT IS OK!!! THIS IS A SAFE PLACE!!! It is perfectly acceptable to admit you enjoy and watch TRASH reality tv!!! lol. It is a trainwreck in tv form!! I freaking love it!!! haha. WOOOOOO!!! The unintentional hilarity is off the charts.

My wife and I watch.  It is very entertaining.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Ok @McLoofus I got to acquiesce and give you what ya want muhhhhhhhh dude!!!! lol.  I do have ONE random obscure fact relating to Auburn that popped in to my head today because someone brought up his name on the rant! Do you remember/know who Rich Bisaccia's one and only in home visit with a recruit was during his coffee break in Auburn?! hahahaha. 

Oh dang, this is awesome. I honestly think I did know it at one point but it's escaping me. Give up the goods!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Oh dang, this is awesome. I honestly think I did know it at one point but it's escaping me. Give up the goods!

I got you fammy!!!!

https://247sports.com/Player/Derrick-Green-12364/high-school-17623/

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Ok, so I remembered it was a running back at least, lol. Wonder what happened to that kid??

Ended up at TCU. I don't think he made any noise in college. If he did it didn't makes it way down our way!!! Lol.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this