AU on The Bachelor

around4ever

Madi be like...... Lol ✌️

downloadfile-17.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

We have all had one night stands last longer than this "relationship" did (oops was I not supposed to say that!?!. Not PC enough for the board??? Lmao) lol. But for real in all seriousness Good for you Madi!!! Good for freaking you!!!! He's a bleep boy. You can do soooooooooo much better than that 🤡.

Screenshot_20200313-001249.png

Haha, he really did lose both.  She definitely deserves so much better. Good for her. He is a bit too flaky.  His brother was a spaz as well.  I just want Madi to be happy and kudos for her sticking with her guns throughout the show despite the backlash she got for it.  Maybe that gave her the closure she needed to move on. 

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Boston Rob for several years was my all time favorite...... Till one llama noises spy shack extradonaire Tony Vlachos came in to muhhhhh life in Survivor Cagayan. There has never been a winner like Tony!!! Most entertaining winner ever. Wooooo!!!! Let's goooo!!! 

There is 4 legends on this season: Rob, Parv, Sandra and Tony. Suprised they all made it to episode 5 intact. They all have absolute massive targets on their back.

I have no idea why Parvati and Boston Rob are working together.  Boston Rob needs to dump her to win the game before she does, just like Tony waited too long to dump Sandra a few seasons back.  (Disclaimer I have not watched Wednesday's episode yet so no spoilers!)

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

I can't believe people actually watch this crap. <_<

And regardless of how it ends, they never stay together 99% of the time. 

Has anyone documented how ALL the contestants final choices ended up?

THere have been 24 bachelor shows i noticed. How many, if they proposed and accepted, actually are still together?

9 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

THere have been 24 bachelor shows i noticed. How many, if they proposed and accepted, actually are still together?

The whole premise is insane IMO.

3 hours ago, steeleagle said:

I do not know the actual stats for the Bachelor and Bachelorette but I do know that Big Brother has a higher success rate when it comes to churning out successful marriages than the Bachelor and the Bachelorette combined. 

On 3/13/2020 at 11:59 AM, steeleagle said:

39 seasons of Bachelor (24 seasons)/Bachelorette (15 seasons) have yielded 10 couples that are still together.

Two of those couples happened after the original winner was dumped and the runner-up was then chosen. 

10 of 39 is pretty surprising. 

6 hours ago, Viper said:

39 seasons of Bachelor (24 seasons)/Bachelorette (15 seasons) have yielded 10 couples that are still together.

Two of those couples happened after the original winner was dumped and the runner-up was then chosen. 

10 of 39 is pretty surprising. 

The big layoff from the end of show until live show is a big part of the low success rate.  Not saying the only reason,  but having to be secretive about it for 3 months after spending a lot of time together takes a toll.  Too drastic of a change. 

On 3/13/2020 at 12:09 PM, homersapien said:

The whole premise is insane IMO.

Pretty much sums up reality TV.

Says a lot about our values. Hell, the Kardashians' exploded because Kim was famous for having a big ass in a sex tape, and nothing else. 

Anyone know why Madi went on this show in the first place? I got in a facebook fight with some lady who just said that she was out for the fame and wasn't genuine. She said it was all for show and that she knew that going into it. She said she was just out to be a "social influencer", whatever the heck that is. If she wanted to influence people, I think it was to influence them with her faith. I'm so glad she didn't end up with that guy! His mom and his family were wacky!!!! Everybody in that family is afraid of the mom. I bet Chad Prewett is so glad that's over.

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

Pretty much sums up reality TV.

Says a lot about our values. Hell, the Kardashians' exploded because Kim was famous for having a big ass in a sex tape, and nothing else. 

If I had any morals at all they would be loose!! Lol I love debauchery and the most trashiest reality TV. Like just straight filth!!! Lol. But I cannot. Will not. Never would watch the Kardashians. That family creeps me the hell out!!! Props to them though. They have made a empire out of being the family of one of OJs attorney's!!! I respect the hustle haha. They have way past extended their 15 minutes and expiration date.

15 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Anyone know why Madi went on this show in the first place? I got in a facebook fight with some lady who just said that she was out for the fame and wasn't genuine. She said it was all for show and that she knew that going into it. She said she was just out to be a "social influencer", whatever the heck that is. If she wanted to influence people, I think it was to influence them with her faith. I'm so glad she didn't end up with that guy! His mom and his family were wacky!!!! Everybody in that family is afraid of the mom. I bet Chad Prewett is so glad that's over.

Madi would of been a much better fit on Colton's season. I can see her being recruited for it but not quite making the cut for that season and then producers just deciding to use her on this season.

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

If I had morals they would be loose. I love debauchery and the most trashiest reality TV. Like just straight filth!!! Lol. But I cannot. Will not. Never would watch the Kardashians. That family creeps me the hell out!!! Props to them. They have made a empire out of being the family of one of OJs attorney's!!! I respect the hustle haha.

One of my old guilty pleasures was The Soup hosted by Joel McHale. The guy was hilarious as he thrashed all the chaff on TV. "Famous for having a big ass and a sex tape" was a line I cribbed from him. 

He has a new show on Netflix with the same format and it's hilarious. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

One of my old guilty pleasures was The Soup hosted by Joel McHale. The guy was hilarious as he thrashed all the chaff on TV. "Famous for having a big ass and a sex tape" was a line I cribbed from him. 

He has a new show on Netflix with the same format and it's hilarious. 

Loooooove Jeff winger!!! I dig your taste fam!!! Woooo!!!! Let's goooo!!!!

16 hours ago, AUBwins said:

The big layoff from the end of show until live show is a big part of the low success rate.  Not saying the only reason,  but having to be secretive about it for 3 months after spending a lot of time together takes a toll.  Too drastic of a change. 

Yes, there’s been a few couples who said yes on the finale, then split on the live show or just prior. I know three of them split off the top of my head.

Jake and Vienna had an off-the-charts epic breakup right before the live show. My favorite argument ever on the show:

But not as many that have made it. For sure 8 of the 39 have made it the three months to the live show and are still together.

14 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Madi would of been a much better fit on Colton's season.

And to this day, they STILL wouldn’t have done it.

I don't watch any "reality" TV, except I did watch Duck Dynasty on occasion.  Everything I've read about Madi on this show really showcases a strong old fashioned southern woman who is strong in her faith and stands up for her values.  I applaud her and when her dad said he was "beyond proud", I fully understand.   I think the entire Auburn Family can be proud as well.  She's totally different from another contestant on this show from across the state.  I don't understand how a young lady whose job is finding homes for foster children can be accused of being fake.  Gimme a break.

1 minute ago, saminbama said:

I don't watch any "reality" TV, except I did watch Duck Dynasty on occasion.  Everything I've read about Madi on this show really showcases a strong old fashioned southern woman who is strong in her faith and stands up for her values.  I applaud her and when her dad said he was "beyond proud", I fully understand.   I think the entire Auburn Family can be proud as well.  She's totally different from another contestant on this show from across the state.  I don't understand how a young lady whose job is finding homes for foster children can be accused of being fake.  Gimme a break.

Exactly

Archived