Men vs. Georgia Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent excellent second half. We absolutely smothered uga and never gave them a chance. We will beat A LOT of teams this season if we continue to play like that. So many players had a great game today. Both Wiley and Mac gave us huge points in the second half! Love beating the dawgs!!! WAR EAGLE

10 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Flanagan really stepped up today as did Mac off the bench the whole starting lineup played well.

He was the PotG to me. The spark that AU needed. 

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

War Eagle and thanks for the play-by-play.

Only still doing it for the record lol. Jk partially 😂. I’ve been an active part of game threads since bruce pearl took over. Glad to have people appreciate my play by play

my play by play, u won’t know when the other team scores, just when AU does 😂

1 minute ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Got to watch the game right before the power went out. Hope everyone stays safe! War Eagle 

Stay safe my friend!

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Only still doing it for the record lol. Jk partially 😂. I’ve been an active part of game threads since bruce pearl took over. Glad to have people appreciate my play by play

my play by play, u won’t know when the other teams scores, just when AU does 😂

I've done it a couple of times and just glad I don't have to do it when you're here. :P I'm sure everyone appreciates it, especially people who can't watch.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

I've done it a couple of times and just glad I don't have to do it when you're here. :P I'm sure everyone appreciates it, especially people who can't watch.

I have YouTube tv so I may be behind of cable peeps, but I do my best lol

Also, I really can't believe Williams can't get a couple of minutes in games that aren't already decided. Think he looks the 4th best from the bench.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Also, I really can't believe Williams can't get a couple of minutes in games that aren't already decided. Think he looks the 4th best from the bench.

I'm going to go ahead and claim him as my breakout player of the year next season. He looks ready right now. He just has too many guys in front of him. 

2 minutes ago, gravejd said:

I'm going to go ahead and claim him as my breakout player of the year next season. He looks ready right now. He just has too many guys in front of him. 

He is smooth.

Okoro no rebounds 3 assists and 7 points and he played a great game. He and Flanagan basically took Edwards out of the game. Okoro didn't score more because we didn't need him to.  As Coach Pearl says he plays like a Senior. His basketball IQ is off the boards.

Purifoy 8 Rebounds, 2 assists and 7 points, Samir 6 rebounds, 4 assists 17 points, everybody helped win this game some with O some with boards and all with D. 

image.png

Hahahaha are you kidding me!?!?! Are you freaking kidding me!?!? I didn't even think we played well on offense and we still put up over 80 and won by 20 plus!!!! Wooooow!!!! Wooooow!!!! Let's freaking gooooo!!!!! War damn Bruce Pearl eagle!!!!

Shout out to Allen freaking Flannigan for by far his best game as a Auburn Tiger!!!!! That was amazing!!!! Him and okoro had just superb 🔒down defense on Edwards!!!! That was a thing of beauty.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Hahahaha are you kidding me!?!?! Are you freaking kidding me!?!? I didn't even think we played well on offense and we still put up over 80 and won by 20 plus!!!! Wooooow!!!! Wooooow!!!! Let's freaking gooooo!!!!! War damn Bruce Pearl eagle!!!!

BRUUUUUUUUUUUCE!

Imagine even an average foul shooting day. We missed three front ends on the 1 and 1 so it was worse than the numbers.

Okoro and Flanagan were great defensively. Edwards is fantastic, and they tilted him. Wiley was better than his numbers too. This TEAM is dangerous. 

Now me and @Tiger need y'all to promise not to freak out and get so emotional and over react when we most likely go 0 for 2 at bama and Florida. We have not won at Florida in 30 years...... So so so glad we got some cushion in the league play and started 3-0.

Just now, mcgufcm said:

Imagine even an average foul shooting day. We missed three front ends on the 1 and 1 so it was worse than the numbers.

Okoro and Flanagan were great defensively. Edwards is fantastic, and they tilted him. Wiley was better than his numbers too. This TEAM is dangerous. 

The free throw shooting was the one bummer about the game. We shot 46% from the line 🤢

Archived