Men vs. Georgia Game Thread

Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Now me and @Tiger need y'all to promise not to freak out and get so emotional and over react when we most likely go 0 for 2 at bama and Florida. We have not won at Florida in 30 years...... So so so glad we got some cushion in the league play and started 3-0.

Shut your dirty mouth! Don't put that kind of bad juju on this team. :P

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Now me and @Tiger need y'all to promise not to freak out and get so emotional and over react when we most likely go 0 for 2 at bama and Florida. We have not won at Florida in 30 years...... So so so glad we got some cushion in the league play and started 3-0.

I think taking Nembhard out may be very possible. It’s limiting Blackshear thats the problem. Opposing big men have done their things against us the past couple games 

• WarTiger changed the title to Men vs. Georgia Game Thread
9 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Shut your dirty mouth! Don't put that kind of bad juju on this team. :P

Hahaha just being realistic and preparing everyone so it doesn't get to crazy in here!!! Lol

7 minutes ago, cheap seats said:

Auburn shot 53% from the field and only 46% from the line. Need to improve that FT shooting (understatement of the thread). 

We shot 53 percent from the field!?!! Man it def didn't feel like it!!! We had a horrendous start to the game. Woooow!!!! Yes free throws took a huge step back after being so good at it vs vandy.

4 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Hahaha Then what are you doing wrong for football!?!!! Lol. Why can't we beat them f@#$&*s!?!?! 

I just did the math myself....  This season we are averaging 38.3 points in the first half and 42.8 in the second. In our last 5 games that changes to 34.6/46.4. If we get out of the gates strong we can absolutely step on some throats.

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Baylor clearing the way for us to move up to 4. They look like the best team in basketball to me rn. Them then maybe Oregon. Davion vs Jvon would be cool 

I still think duke has the best wins but man Baylor winning at fieldhouse!?! Yooooo!!!! That def raises my eyebrows. First time they ever won at lawrence too.

3 minutes ago, BigSammyK said:

I just did the math myself....  This season we are averaging 38.3 points in the first half and 42.8 in the second. In our last 5 games that changes to 34.6/46.4. If we get out of the gates strong we can absolutely step on some throats.

When they finally put a complete 40 minutes together we'll absolutely wreck someone.  Even playing sluggishly on the offense to start Okoro and Flannigan broke Edwards and made sure we were never close to being out of the game.  

5 minutes ago, BigSammyK said:

I think a more interesting split would be 1st 10 minutes vs. last 30 minutes.

4 minutes ago, BigSammyK said:

I was working on that for you and then saw you post. Glad I didn't finish it. lol It's crazy because I always thought we not only played way better on offense but also on defense. I looked at the numbers for points given up by our defense and it's nowhere near as good as I thought. We give up 29.86 in the first half and 35.6 in the second half.

3 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

I think a more interesting split would be 1st 10 minutes vs. last 30 minutes.

I'm bored so I'll start working on it. Will put together 8 minutes and 10 minutes vs the rest of the game. I'm really curious what the stats are for both numbers.

We didn't even play that well offensively and we beat them thoroughly. Outstanding. Not to mention we are going to be a much better team bout time March hits.

11 minutes ago, cole256 said:

We didn't even play that well offensively and we beat them thoroughly. Outstanding. Not to mention we are going to be a much better team bout time March hits.

AU bball squad:

giphy.gif

Archived