Men vs. Georgia Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

He doesn't call a lot of AU games but he's close with Bruce like Seth Greenburg is since they worked closely together at ESPN and when he called our game at TAMU the last time we played there he was loving him some AU.

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

This guy is literally calling a guy for UVA, Anthony Davis and him and the play by play guy are arguing on every call that goes UVA’s way

It's Dan Dakich, he's such an ass. I can't stand him. 

His son went to Ohio St and he was the worst when he was doing Big ten games. 

4 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I think taking Nembhard out may be very possible. It’s limiting Blackshear thats the problem. Opposing big men have done their things against us the past couple games 

That's not correct, it's the perimeter that has been doing most of the scoring against us. But I don't know the players you're talking about in this post and maybe they are good

25 minutes ago, cole256 said:

That's not correct, it's the perimeter that has been doing most of the scoring against us. But I don't know the players you're talking about in this post and maybe they are good

Blackshear is good but can get in foul trouble early at times transfer from Va Tech

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-itm-001&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=itm&p=kerry+blackshear#id=3&vid=2ed0fed01f94f8c14d140f0e066f9ce4&action=click

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I still think duke has the best wins but man Baylor winning at fieldhouse!?! Yooooo!!!! That def raises my eyebrows. First time they ever won at lawrence too.

That 4 guard lineup is really excelling for them right now. Ive not watched them as much as I should but Butler has impressed me every time I have. Ppl tell me him and Teague are arguably the best backcourt in basketball. Davion is basically doing what he did for us as a freshman but with more mins. They took Udoka Azubike and Dotson out today too.

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

I didn't say big men have been the biggest problem, I just said they've done their things. Nesmith had a fantastic second half, Hammonds was UGA's best player today (we did do solid against him though), Perry from MSU looked way more dangerous than his FG% displayed. I think we did meh against these guys overall 

Some nice comments from Crean after the game.

"They got one of the deepest, toughest, incredibly well-coached teams in the country,” Georgia coach Tom Crean said. “...They know how to play. They don’t panic. One of the things I respect is they don’t seem to let the misses and things like that affect them on the other end. That really stood out even more so today with our youth.”

Auburn's best all-round game this season. Tigers came to play and once they got untracked, kept the foot to the pedal. Excellent game against a decent team.

Bias ==== Bilas. I recorded and watched the Kentucky-Bama game. Bilas was having orgasms over every UK player/play. Personally, I'm glad UK beat Bama, but I'm sure Bilas will be announcing when Auburn plays UK and I'm already working on vomit control.

49 minutes ago, AURex said:

Auburn's best all-round game this season. Tigers came to play and once they got untracked, kept the foot to the pedal. Excellent game against a decent team.

Bias ==== Bilas. I recorded and watched the Kentucky-Bama game. Bilas was having orgasms over every UK player/play. Personally, I'm glad UK beat Bama, but I'm sure Bilas will be announcing when Auburn plays UK and I'm already working on vomit control.

I was impressed with UK's offense, they've been allergic to shooting for a while and outshot the volume chuckers. They do have an interesting team that should be quite a bit better as a sum than they are

19 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I feel like two Auburn basketball players reenacting the GOAT basketball photo from peak Talents in South Beach era should be a bigger deal all over the sports world.

Image result for wade lebron alley oop picture"

37 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I feel like two Auburn basketball players reenacting the GOAT basketball photo from peak Talents in South Beach era should be a bigger deal all over the sports world.

Image result for wade lebron alley oop picture"

rere.gif

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

If Alabama plays how they did vs UK, volume chucking (which is how they generally play I guess) while giving up high% treys on the other end, that game should be easy....SHOULD

This one is not going to be easy man

Archived