Jack Bicknell, Jr. -- New OL Coach

Auhud08

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

I mean, really, playing in Kentucky's offense probably isn't any worse than playing in Gus's. But I bet Joey's wishing Morris had gotten here a year earlier. 

Just having high quality athletes around you. Can make you look alot better or alot worse. Even confidence just to compete. Like last year for instance in basketball. Us having chumma and Harper made everybody else feel like we can win this....not just play, not even just compete, actually win. 

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I mean reported by who? And if you're a qb and they don't have a problem with you running the ball like a running back but you can't throw a pass yeah you might get frustrated. And why would Bo have a problem when you get everything? Let Bo sit this year coming up and have to watch another guy play and I bet you see an attitude. I bet you hear talk of leaving, I bet he wants to play. 

I can't say I know for sure but it sure is funny JG went from saint to attitude back to saint so quick. Look how he handled this situation....I saw a bunch of class didn't see attitude. That's weird. I mean a super quick turnaround. Funny how it change when you really feel you have an opportunity. Bo hasn't ever have to feel that

Insiders on here reported the JG attitude thing. It's been done before with this staff (Jermaine Whitehead) with other players so it's not outlandish to think it's possible they stripped a number to have him earn it back. I mean if JG had an attitude last year when he wasn't playing although Stidham was 100% the starter that's not great starting point for him. This alleged attitude issue happened then. 

Are you saying Gus/staff took JG's number just to spite him? You know I do not like Gus at all but I don't see that as being within character for him.

Comparing Bo not having an attitude this year to JG having one last year isn't the same IMO. Bo came in with a shot to win the job. JG came in with a returning starter and a returning 2 year player in front of him. Maybe Bo would've had an attitude or a poor teammate if JG won the job but that's going off into hypotheticals with different realities than what we are basing everything on. Neither should've had an attitude problem given the situations they walked into IMO. One was very obviously behind an established starter and the other came in with a shot to be the QB.

Yes Joey was all class from this summer to the moment he left the program. He was great with the media, he said the right things, he was extremely supportive of Bo and his other teammates. But that doesn't mean he was like that the previous year when he had no media availability for us to get a look at how he handled things in the press. Stripping someone of a number is a nice way to get an 18 year old to mature and it seemed to have worked. The attitude thing was mentioned in real time here during JG's RS season. Or about as real time as it could've been. OK lets say it wasn't an "attitude problem" for why they made him earn his number back. Maybe he was constantly late? Maybe he was not showing the proper focus in the meeting rooms. But the staff felt they needed to give him some sort of wake-up call and so they did. I see that as being understandable.

And you know I'm a pro-JG guy and I do think Gus didn't treat Joey right at all once this season began. We had plenty of opportunity to utilize his strengths and we flatly didn't. 

Also, I'm fairly sure Frazier didn't start a single game while Gus was on staff. It was all Trotter and Mosely that year. Then by the time Gus was hired as HC he moved Frazier to DB.

I mean, really, playing in Kentucky's offense probably isn't any worse than playing in Gus's. But I bet Joey's wishing Morris had gotten here a year earlier. 

Sadly their Oline is prolly the best he will have played behind.

To my understanding, Joey was viewed as immature and lackadaisical going into the 2018 season. Not sure about the number thing. But he had fully redeemed himself by the bowl game. I can't imagine it was a factor at all going into 2019. 

3 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Insiders on here reported the JG attitude thing. It's been done before with this staff (Jermaine Whitehead) with other players so it's not outlandish to think it's possible they stripped a number to have him earn it back. I mean if JG had an attitude last year when he wasn't playing although Stidham was 100% the starter that's not great starting point for him. This alleged attitude issue happened then. 

Are you saying Gus/staff took JG's number just to spite him? You know I do not like Gus at all but I don't see that as being within character for him.

Comparing Bo not having an attitude this year to JG having one last year isn't the same IMO. Bo came in with a shot to win the job. JG came in with a returning starter and a returning 2 year player in front of him. Maybe Bo would've had an attitude or a poor teammate if JG won the job but that's irrelevant because it's projecting a hypothetical scenario. Neither should've had an attitude problem given the situations they walked into. One was very obviously behind an established starter and the other came in with a shot to be the QB.

Yes Joey was all class from this summer to the moment he left the program. He was great with the media, he said the right things, he was extremely supportive of Bo and his other teammates. But that doesn't mean he was like that the previous year when he had no media availability for us to get a look at how he handled things in the press. Stripping someone of a number is a nice way to get an 18 year old to mature and it seemed to have worked. The attitude thing was mentioned in real time here during JG's RS season. Or about as real time as it could've been. OK lets say it wasn't an "attitude problem" for why they made him earn his number back. Maybe he was constantly late? Maybe he was not showing the proper focus in the meeting rooms. But the staff felt they needed to give him some sort of wake-up call and so they did. I see that as being understandable.

And you know I'm a pro-JG guy and I do think Gus didn't treat Joey right at all once this season began. We had plenty of opportunity to utilize his strengths and we flatly didn't. 

Just forget all of the attitude stuff because either I confused you or you're confusing me as far as the example. If we're not going to play hypothetical then we can't play it all because all of this is.  My point is it's easy to say this guy attitude is great when he gets his way on everything.

I'm interested on whose the insiders. Is this secret or something I just want the particular insider. To be honest I'm not going to just believe just anything as far as something subjective like attitude from a very conservative fan base. I've seen many things here get misinterpreted to something negative as far as football and basketball as well that has been called having an attitude or being selfish or whatever. 

And yes I see you are understanding on the coaching staff, I'm not in this situation because things doesn't add up. Bo wasn't super good, so either JG is super bad or it's something else but nah I'm not taking somebody else word for gospel, hell I post stuff on here once a week at least on a 90% success rate and people argue with me all the time. I'm friends with a bunch of former players and I didn't hear that. I'll find out the real by next week though.....and when I do if it's not what you believe....you simply won't believe it

22 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Just forget all of the attitude stuff because either I confused you or you're confusing me as far as the example. If we're not going to play hypothetical then we can't play it all because all of this is.  My point is it's easy to say this guy attitude is great when he gets his way on everything.

I'm interested on whose the insiders. Is this secret or something I just want the particular insider. To be honest I'm not going to just believe just anything as far as something subjective like attitude from a very conservative fan base. I've seen many things here get misinterpreted to something negative as far as football and basketball as well that has been called having an attitude or being selfish or whatever. 

And yes I see you are understanding on the coaching staff, I'm not in this situation because things doesn't add up. Bo wasn't super good, so either JG is super bad or it's something else but nah I'm not taking somebody else word for gospel, hell I post stuff on here once a week at least on a 90% success rate and people argue with me all the time. I'm friends with a bunch of former players and I didn't hear that. I'll find out the real by next week though.....and when I do if it's not what you believe....you simply won't believe it

I feel like you may be giving Gus too much credit by saying there was some agenda to prop Bo up while keeping Joey down. He's piss poor in talent evaluation and player utilization. THAT is why Bo never came out of the game IMO. We have seen Gus do this plenty of times where he looked foolish by having a backup come in and ball out due to injury. Seen it spanning several positions too. But for a moment lets say he thought Bo bought him more job security or he felt the Nix name gave Gus some more leeway. That is fireable IMO.

Serious question, why do you think they'd make him change his number to earn it back? Just to give him the middle finger? But also why are you believing that the staff changed his number if you're so reluctant to buy into the idea that it was warranted. I feel like he would've transferred way before even getting to his RS-Frosh season if he had been wronged by the staff. All this number stuff is coming from the same sources on here. So why believe one part but not the other? I don't remember who exactly said it but it was from the trusted dudes on here.

Also, nobody is saying anything about someone's attitude being great. You brought that up. This is about why JG had his number changed by the staff and made to earn it, right? If it's not a "get right" motivational tactic by the coaches, what is it? Like what do you think it was?

5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I feel like you may be giving Gus too much credit by saying there was some agenda to prop Bo up while keeping Joey down. He's piss poor in talent evaluation and player utilization. THAT is why Bo never came out of the game IMO. We have seen Gus do this plenty of times where he looked foolish by having a backup come in and ball out due to injury. Seen it spanning several positions too. But for a moment lets say he thought Bo bought him more job security or he felt the Nix name gave Gus some more leeway. That is fireable IMO.

Serious question, why do you think they'd make him change his number to earn it back? Just to give him the middle finger? But also why are you believing that the staff changed his number if you're so reluctant to buy into the idea that it was warranted. All this number stuff is coming from the same sources on here. So why believe one part but not the other? I don't remember who exactly said it but it was from the trusted dudes on here.

Also, nobody is saying anything about someone's attitude being great. You brought that up. This is about why JG had his number changed by the staff and made to earn it, right? If it's not a "get right" motivational tactic by the coaches, what is it? Like what do you think it was?

You're putting words in my mouth now and this will just continue to get more jumbled. I think Bo is given preferential treatment because of his name and he's attending school here. 

If you don't want to give the sources that's fine. To be honest I was always curious as far as who are regarded insiders but maybe it's a secret sub forum and I'm not invited. That's fine too. I don't know what you are saying as far as believe some but not all. I believe events happened. I believe they treated JG like they treated the other QB's they didn't believe in or give a chance. I believe they treated Bo differently. 

How did I bring attitude up when you told me that he had a bad attitude? And I feel like you wrote two paragraphs asking the same thing over and over. I think Gus treated JG like he was expendable I think they treated Bo like he was irreplaceable. 

Why do you think he's treated differently? Why do you think he was allowed to learn on the go? Why do you think he never allowed JG to play qb in blow outs but as soon as he left the back up back up was allowed to play? 

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

I mean reported by who?

My apologies for barging in on your conversation with Tiger.  WDE was the one who reported it.  And what he said was Joey was not putting in effort at all, that it was not on the coaches.  He even went as far to say he was for sure transferring because at that time he wasn't ready to play, but would not take the time to practice to be ready.  And then once bowl practices started for the Music City Bowl he made a complete 180 turn.  

@cole256, @Tiger found it!  Or some of it.  I will keep looking for his other quote:

On 4/18/2019 at 8:30 AM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

IMO, the big winner of the spring was Gatewood. 180d turn around for the kid. Gus has a lot of flaws as a coach but the way he handles his kids is not one of these flaws. 

On 3/14/2018 at 11:30 AM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

As far as Gatewood. Needs to redshirt. Doesn't look to be comfortable in the pocket yet. Bad footwork. Doing true freshman things like true freshmen do.  Is getting the coaching that he needs. 

On 10/4/2018 at 5:23 PM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Gatewood will either be catching balls for AU or playing QB at a JSU. IMO and from others. 

On 10/4/2018 at 5:04 PM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Gatewood is a great athlete. Won't ever start at QB for AU. He is struggling at QB to say the least. 

And then after this he made the turnaround, and good for Gatewood too.  I hope he continues to improve and succeed at Kentucky.

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

You're putting words in my mouth now and this will just continue to get more jumbled. I think Bo is given preferential treatment because of his name and he's attending school here. 

Fair.

If you don't want to give the sources that's fine. To be honest I was always curious as far as who are regarded insiders but maybe it's a secret sub forum and I'm not invited. That's fine too. I don't know what you are saying as far as believe some but not all. I believe events happened. I believe they treated JG like they treated the other QB's they didn't believe in or give a chance. I believe they treated Bo differently. 

I don't remember the sources man. It was either E, WDEWDE, PTB, Bird, Golf, etc...you know the mount rushmore of this board 😉. As far as the bold, that's fair. My question why do you believe his number was changed at all but not believing the reason why it was changed? Those are 2 different things that you have to take in, digest, and choose to believe or not. First, you believed from those sources that his number changed. But those sources went further into detail saying why, but you drew the line there. That's what I was asking about.

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

How did I bring attitude up when you told me that he had a bad attitude? And I feel like you wrote two paragraphs asking the same thing over and over. I think Gus treated JG like he was expendable I think they treated Bo like he was irreplaceable. 

You brought up Bo having a great attitude or potentially not having a great attitude if JG was named starter. I'm more interested in JG here and him only, not comparing who's attitude was better although I understand the point you were trying to make by bringing Bo up. The bolded portion is, like the other points, fair IMO.

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Why do you think he's treated differently? Why do you think he was allowed to learn on the go? Why do you think he never allowed JG to play qb in blow outs but as soon as he left the back up back up was allowed to play? 

I wish I knew the answer to that. I hope it's just Gus being a freaking idiot -- which he has a long track record of. I have been on Gus' ass for years about his football acumen but I feel like Joey would've transferred if he was so obviously being mistreated in his first year. Those are the dots I'm connecting. If it's something nefarious or fishy with an ulterior motive than he should be fired for that alone. There are a few theories that could be in play for that scenario. He didn't want a controversy on his hands, he wanted to prove he doesn't need a run-first QB, he liked the job security that came with PTB that would be more forgiving if Gus had a poor year with a T-FR QB that is an AU legacy, etc.

I'm not some Bo or Gus defender unless warranted and while I feel like Gus didn't treat Joey right at all this season I'm not sure if I can buy into him being mistreated prior to that with the number change and Joey continue to stick around. I think the moment it was clear that Gus will be jerking him around (LSU game) Joey said it's time to go. JMO of course and respect to you and your opinion

3 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Fair.

I don't remember the sources man. It was either E, WDEWDE, PTB, Bird, Golf, etc...you know the mount rushmore of this board 😉. As far as the bold, that's fair. My question why do you believe his number was changed at all but not believing the reason why it was changed? Those are 2 different things that you have to take in, digest, and choose to believe or not. First, you believed from those sources that his number changed. But those sources went further into detail saying why, but you drew the line there. That's what I was asking about.

You brought up Bo having a great attitude or potentially not having a great attitude if JG was named starter. I'm more interested in JG here and him only, not comparing who's attitude was better although I understand the point you were trying to make by bringing Bo up. The bolded portion is, like the other points, fair IMO.

I wish I knew the answer to that. I hope it's just Gus being a freaking idiot -- which he has a long track record of. I have been on Gus' ass for years about his football acumen but I feel like Joey would've transferred if he was so obviously being mistreated in his first year. Those are the dots I'm connecting. If it's something nefarious or fishy with an ulterior motive than he should be fired for that alone. There are a few theories that could be in play for that scenario. He didn't want a controversy on his hands, he wanted to prove he doesn't need a run-first QB, he liked the job security that came with PTB that would be more forgiving if Gus had a poor year with a T-FR QB that is an AU legacy, etc.

I'm not some Bo or Gus defender unless warranted and while I feel like Gus didn't treat Joey right at all this season I'm not sure if I can buy into him being mistreated prior to that with the number change and Joey continue to stick around. I think the moment it was clear that Gus will be jerking him around (LSU game) Joey said it's time to go. JMO of course and respect to you and your opinion

You know what that actually reminds me, he didn't get along with the oc that left. The oc leaves and he's fine. 

This is what I find humorous, this guy was known for his work ethic in high school,.he would make everybody meet up in the summer to work on passing, he has dreams of being the QB in college......so he gets to college and just decides to not work hard. Just don't want to work. Think he needs it high school but not college. Then starts working hard and wants it again? You can say that I'm tripping if you like but to me the anomoly is that year.

I don't know JG personally but I know these kids....especially going into that first year, nobody goes in saying nah I'm not going to work.....that's the most suspicious part of this story but I guess it makes sense to you. But hey it's just me.

As far as the insiders names, it just so happens I'm friends with most of them and I'm just crazy enough to think my posts are on par with theirs so I'm not just going to say well they said it so I can't debate it. That's not my nature. I know alot of stuff too! Unfortunately one of my best friends died and he was a great source of info I know other people as well. 

I would think you of all people would know

15 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

And then after this he made the turnaround, and good for Gatewood too.  I hope he continues to improve and succeed at Kentucky.

Man that first post sound like Bo ironically! But yeah I know what they said about him I was specifically wondering about the bad attitude but it really doesn't matter. The important thing to remember is that I'm actually the only insider that holds any weight around here

That 180 sounds to me that somebody told him to fight because he actually has a chance imo

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You know what that actually reminds me, he didn't get along with the oc that left. The oc leaves and he's fine. 

This is what I find humorous, this guy was known for his work ethic in high school,.he would make everybody meet up in the summer to work on passing, he has dreams of being the QB in college......so he gets to college and just decides to not work hard. Just don't want to work. Think he needs it high school but not college. Then starts working hard and wants it again? You can say that I'm tripping if you like but to me the anomoly is that year.

I don't know JG personally but I know these kids....especially going into that first year, nobody goes in saying nah I'm not going to work.....that's the most suspicious part of this story but I guess it makes sense to you. But hey it's just me.

As far as the insiders names, it just so happens I'm friends with most of them and I'm just crazy enough to think my posts are on par with theirs so I'm not just going to say well they said it so I can't debate it. That's not my nature. I know alot of stuff too! Unfortunately one of my best friends died and he was a great source of info I know other people as well. 

You really didn't know any high achievers from high school who got a little sideways when they got to college? 

45 minutes ago, cole256 said:

CCL is an interesting variable I didn't think about that part. Maybe he didn't get along with CCL. Maybe he didn't take to his style of coaching. It could be anything. 

As far as work ethic -- maybe the kid lost his focus during his first 2 semesters in college, I mean it's totally possible. There are a million things that it could've been. I had a Mcdonald's All-American nominee PF that played with me in high school. Boy, did he flame out after failing to adjust to college. He wasn't fortunate enough to have the maturity at his age to pull himself out of his self-inflicted tailspin. These are kids we're talking about. Maybe JG wasn't mature enough to live away from home and handle his biz. It happens. He was 18 and snapped out of it apparently. I'm not saying any of these did but closing the door on reasons he would've been "punished" seems off. We know he was punished for something. It feels like you're saying he was punished for no reason. Apologies if I'm reading that wrong. And we actually are on the same side here -- JG got mistreated. But I don't think we see eye to eye on the extent of it. We can agree Gus has major deficiencies but rarely has he handled discipline incorrectly since Duke Williams.

I'll let you have your last paragraph though. You shine when it comes to personnel assessment, strategy, and player evaluations etc. But I don't think I can recall you providing a look behind the curtain of what's happening in the day-to-day activities within the program. And no that's not a shot at you or what you bring to the board. I feel like that type of insight is different. You see the games from a perspective most on here don't have but I can't recall you ever providing info in regards to what's happening when the cameras are off. Apologies if I've missed it. Unless you're posting it in the secret sub forum LOL

Not sure what the last sentence is insinuating though. We can respectfully disagree on things bro. Even though we are disagreeing within the umbrella that we both acknowledge JG was mistreated.

52 minutes ago, cole256 said:

That 180 sounds to me that somebody told him to fight because he actually has a chance imo

If he gave up and pouted as a true freshman in spring 2018 because Stidham was the presumed starter that season, then he had a worse attitude than anyone has accused him of. 

But I haven't seen anyone suggesting that happened. Dude was on ice before spring ball even finished. It's not like he had really even competed or Gus even had a chance to show preferential treatment to somebody else.  

Also, it was known all along that 2018 would be Stidham's last year. So if Joey started fighting because somebody told him there was suddenly a job opening, then that's just as bad. But again, I highly doubt that's what happened.

You really didn't know any high achievers from high school who got a little sideways when they got to college? 

That worked? Nah. I know guys that could just get by on talent that didn't work and stuff got real on the next level. I never seen a kid that loved the game had dreams and just quit working.....And the very first camp of all things......how does that even make sense? I'm going to work for this dream and when I get there I'll just stop

32 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

If he gave up and pouted as a true freshman in spring 2018 because Stidham was the presumed starter that season, then he had a worse attitude than anyone has accused him of. 

But I haven't seen anyone suggesting that happened. Dude was on ice before spring ball even finished. It's not like he had really even competed or Gus even had a chance to show preferential treatment to somebody else.  

Also, it was known all along that 2018 would be Stidham's last year. So if Joey started fighting because somebody told him there was suddenly a job opening, then that's just as bad. But again, I highly doubt that's what happened.

I was making an example and in that example I didn't say that. I was just showing to say Bo has a good attitude and Joey doesn't what opposition would Bo have to say he has a good attitude. I'm sure Joey didn't think he was going to beat out js.

And I said it seems to me he thinks he has a chance as if he was out of whoever dog house. Just forget any of my post I tried to use for examples. Apparently I didn't do a good job and stuff is taken out of context I intended. I knew the first long post it was going to happen though and said it

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

CCL is an interesting variable I didn't think about that part. Maybe he didn't get along with CCL. Maybe he didn't take to his style of coaching. It could be anything. 

As far as work ethic -- maybe the kid lost his focus during his first 2 semesters in college, I mean it's totally possible. There are a million things that it could've been. I had a Mcdonald's All-American nominee PF that played with me in high school. Boy, did he flame out after failing to adjust to college. He wasn't fortunate enough to have the maturity at his age to pull himself out of his self-inflicted tailspin. These are kids we're talking about. Maybe JG wasn't mature enough to live away from home and handle his biz. It happens. He was 18 and snapped out of it apparently. I'm not saying any of these did but closing the door on reasons he would've been "punished" seems off. We know he was punished for something. It feels like you're saying he was punished for no reason. Apologies if I'm reading that wrong. And we actually are on the same side here -- JG got mistreated. But I don't think we see eye to eye on the extent of it. We can agree Gus has major deficiencies but rarely has he handled discipline incorrectly since Duke Williams.

I'll let you have your last paragraph though. You shine when it comes to personnel assessment, strategy, and player evaluations etc. But I don't think I can recall you providing a look behind the curtain of what's happening in the day-to-day activities within the program. And no that's not a shot at you or what you bring to the board. I feel like that type of insight is different. You see the games from a perspective most on here don't have but I can't recall you ever providing info in regards to what's happening when the cameras are off. Apologies if I've missed it. Unless you're posting it in the secret sub forum LOL

Not sure what the last sentence is insinuating though. We can respectfully disagree on things bro. Even though we are disagreeing within the umbrella that we both acknowledge JG was mistreated.

It could be, it could be he was punished for doing something. But it could not be as well, people telling stories controlling the narrative of course it's not going to be their fault. I give him the benefit of doubt because the thing out of place was that part. It could be that he was messed up from being alone, I hate that it's always so easy to bad attitude these kids. But you could be right, but that also could be wrong. Literally every game I have seen at least one person say something like so and so isn't trying or has a bad attitude and I'm watching that same person and I see they are busting their tail out there. 

And I've already admitted as far as Bo he gets all the positive benefits of doubts. I just wish that all the players were treated that way. 

And nah I only post so much, I don't usually post what I hear because I going to have to argue about what I know I just can imagine posting stuff I heard is going to go lol. 

My last sentence is me saying I would think you would know as far as the things I said that last paragraph but I wasn't insinuating anything I was saying that. No mind games or nothing. 

Oh I need somebody to show me how to reply to certain questions on the phone. I can't get it to work for nothing

It could be, it could be he was punished for doing something. But it could not be as well, people telling stories controlling the narrative of course it's not going to be their fault. I give him the benefit of doubt because the thing out of place was that part. It could be that he was messed up from being alone, I hate that it's always so easy to bad attitude these kids. But you could be right, but that also could be wrong. Literally every game I have seen at least one person say something like so and so isn't trying or has a bad attitude and I'm watching that same person and I see they are busting their tail out there. 

And I've already admitted as far as Bo he gets all the positive benefits of doubts. I just wish that all the players were treated that way. 

And nah I only post so much, I don't usually post what I hear because I going to have to argue about what I know I just can imagine posting stuff I heard is going to go lol. 

My last sentence is me saying I would think you would know as far as the things I said that last paragraph but I wasn't insinuating anything I was saying that. No mind games or nothing. 

I get what you're saying man. Personally, I think it'd be great if you shared some of that intel. And shooot man you can just preface it with "just what I'm hearing" and let it fly. Ya don't gotta engage anyone trying to dispute it just let it play out. If its true that's their bad for trying to fight you on it lol

Also to multiquote something on the phone, select the particular text you want to quote. There should be an orange box that pops up after you select saying "Quote Selection" and it'll separate that out. I'm using a droid thought, might be different on iphone.

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

I get what you're saying man. Personally, I think it'd be great if you shared some of that intel. And shooot man you can just preface it with "just what I'm hearing" and let it fly. Ya don't gotta engage anyone trying to dispute it just let it play out. If its true that's their bad for trying to fight you on it lol

Also to multiquote something on the phone, select the particular text you want to quote. There should be an orange box that pops up after you select saying "Quote Selection" and it'll separate that out. I'm using a droid thought, might be different on iphone.

💣💥

That was my brain as I just did what you said with the multi quoting! I've never seen a quote selection before that! I have a droid too and I figured everybody that could do it either had I phones or were on PC's like a bunch of nerds!

4 minutes ago, Tiger said:

multiquote something on the phone, select the particular text you want to quote. There should be an orange box that pops up after you select saying "Quote Selection" and it'll separate that out. I'm using a droid thought, might be different on iphone.

💡

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

💣💥

That was my brain as I just did what you said with the multi quoting! I've never seen a quote selection before that! I have a droid too and I figured everybody that could do it either had I phones or were on PC's like a bunch of nerds!

Image result for embarrassed walk away gif"

Archived