Null

Sign in to follow this  
Auhud08

Jack Bicknell, Jr. -- New OL Coach

4 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

For OL Coach???

I think they moved Coach Bick to DB Coach  and looking for McGee for OL coach....that is what this thread has me believing.   Convince me I am wrong!

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, cole256 said:

Tommy Thigpen

No way. He's the co DC/LB coach at his alma Mater. 

I'll believe it when i see, it...and I ain't gonna see it. :)

• Like 1

look golf played db at auburn and folks say he was a legend and mean as hell. hire him and i bet first year all opposing receivers will have to wear depends when they play us. he can hire bird to tote his pbr until he is too frosted to walk then bird can drive him around his golf car and make sure there are batteries. golf tell us your coaching motto and how you plan to motivate the boys........

7 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

look golf played db at auburn and folks say he was a legend and mean as hell. hire him and i bet first year all opposing receivers will have to wear depends when they play us. he can hire bird to tote his pbr until he is too frosted to walk then bird can drive him around his golf car and make sure there are batteries. golf tell us your coaching motto and how you plan to motivate the boys........

A team of David Langners...of course this got him ejected; but I remember it like yesterday.

fl-st-13.jpg

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, japantiger said:

A team of David Langners...of course this got him ejected; but I remember it like yesterday.

fl-st-13.jpg

man i had forgotten all about this pic! i wonder what that cat didto upset our young man if anything?

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

man i had forgotten all about this pic! i wonder what that cat didto upset our young man if anything?

He had a different color uniform. :wedance:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

He had a different color uniform. :wedance:

Exactly...Langner would rather fight that eat.  Can you imagine if this happened today how much pearl clutching would go on at ESPN...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What ever happened to the other Prince guy that we had that was behind PW?

Please excuse my laziness.  I am sure i could find it if I searched hard enough...

Edited by LKEEL75

27 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

What ever happened to the other Prince guy that we had that was behind PW?

Please excuse my laziness.  I am sure i could find it if I searched hard enough...

Sammons? Had to be convinced to stay on the team because we're that desperate for depth but he will not play any meaningful snaps. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Sammons? Had to be convinced to stay on the team because we're that desperate for depth but he will not play any meaningful snaps. 

Yeah that's him.  Couldn't think of his last name.

Thanks!

• Like 1