#14 With Four Losses

aucanucktiger

6 minutes ago, shabby said:

Perfect example of a circle jerk right. 12 guys standing around in a circle getting off on each others negativity. 

Oh man, we should totally try to rebrand circle jerks as "doing a bama punt return". 

Thanks for sharing your deep knowledge of the subject with us. 

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol every single SEC rival of ours want us to keep Gus forever because of seasons like this one and some of our fans want us to be satisfied with it. If our rivals are happy with our how our seasons end up why the hell are any of our fans happy about it? Some of yall need to re-assess how you're viewing our program if it aligns with how our rivals feel about us.

First time I came on this thread and it is nothing but bickering on both sides.  I am a little surprised this thread has not been locked yet.

I don't really have anything to add that hasn't been said already.  The only thing I can think of to add is something I find peculiar.  The same people who discredit our Iron Bowl win this year saying they were playing a backup QB are the same ones who are trashing our loss in the 2017 SEC Championship Game when our starting QB, RB, CB, Safety, and MLB were all injured or out of the game completely.  Pick one side.  It is hypocrisy.

9 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Lol every single SEC rival of ours want us to keep Gus forever because of seasons like this one and some of our fans want us to be satisfied with it. If our rivals are happy with our how our seasons end up why the hell are any of our fans happy about it? Some of yall need to re-assess how you're viewing our program if it aligns with how our rivals feel about us.

Me, to my bammer buddy: I hate nick saban and I want him to go away.

bammer buddy: Lol. I looooove Gus Malzahn and want him to stay forever.

This was after this most recent IB. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Me, to my bammer buddy: I hate nick saban and I want him to go away.

bammer buddy: Lol. I looooove Gus Malzahn and want him to stay forever.

This was after this most recent IB. 

Dude I loved Mike Shula and Avery Johnson. Some of my favorite coaches of all time tbh

29 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

First time I came on this thread and it is nothing but bickering on both sides.  I am a little surprised this thread has not been locked yet.

I don't really have anything to add that hasn't been said already.  The only thing I can think of to add is something I find peculiar.  The same people who discredit our Iron Bowl win this year saying they were playing a backup QB are the same ones who are trashing our loss in the SEC Game when our starting QB, RB, CB, Safety, and MLB were all injured or out of the game completely.  Pick one side.  It is hypocrisy.

What game are you talking about when these players were hurt? SEC game?

5 minutes ago, cole256 said:

What game are you talking about when these players were hurt? SEC game?

Dang it.  Sorry I will fix that.  Yes, the 2017 SEC Championship game.

Like really what is the end game here? Why do people get upset that everybody doesn't agree? Is there an example of a forum where everybody does agree? Many here have unrealistic expectations just like the ones they place on players then get upset when they don't come to pass. 

Truth of the matter you're just dumb if you have always been on one particular side, if year after year you're just blaming Gus for the smallest things you're dumb but if year after year you're coming up with every excuse like it's the o line, it's the offensive coordinator, it's the NCAA, we have to play good teams......You're stupid. 

Hah. Complain about the bickering, acknowledge you have nothing to add, take a shot at some unknown and insignificant subset of fans about something that has almost nothing to do with the conversation. On brand, actually.

1 hour ago, shabby said:

Perfect example of a circle jerk right. 12 guys standing around in a circle getting off on each others negativity. You do know the rest of the fan base is nothing like you?

Speak for yourself i am nothing like you. Shouldn't you be falling in the air in Denver right now? 

10 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Like really what is the end game here? Why do people get upset that everybody doesn't agree? Is there an example of a forum where everybody does agree? Many here have unrealistic expectations just like the ones they place on players then get upset when they don't come to pass. 

Truth of the matter you're just dumb if you have always been on one particular side, if year after year you're just blaming Gus for the smallest things you're dumb but if year after year you're coming up with every excuse like it's the o line, it's the offensive coordinator, it's the NCAA, we have to play good teams......You're stupid. 

I'm stupid, but for other reasons. When it comes to this stuff, I'm just kinda obnoxious. 

What strikes me as odd is that these people come here day after day knowing that nothing has really changed with the football program in 5 years, yet they keep expecting opinions about the football program to change. I wonder if there's a word for that. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

I'm stupid, but for other reasons. When it comes to this stuff, I'm just kinda obnoxious. 

What strikes me as odd is that these people come here day after day knowing that nothing has really changed with the football program in 5 years, yet they keep expecting opinions about the football program to change. I wonder if there's a word for that. 

I see what you did there....I am on to you man.   Haha

Seriously, I think this year actually could be different.  Call me Charlie Brown, but with this Coach Bick and Chad Morris, the upside is tremendous vs what we had.   Will it manifest into better recruiting on the OL and play on Saturday?  IDK, but right now, we have a chance to land Bro Jones and Chad Morris can walk into Gus' office and can say, " I think I have a better idea."   Doesn't mean Gus will agree, but I doubt Dilly could.   At least not 15 days into his contract.

This year will be different.....I will believe that until Gus proves me wrong (again). 

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

That's what I'm saying, I know our coach hasn't been great and because of that you know what I expect to find????? People on both sides. You know what I expect to find on another board? People on both sides. If a policeman shoots somebody? People on both sides, President? People on both sides. Coke or Pepsi? People on both sides. 

What kind of an ass you have to be to really feel that you can log on a forum and say this ENTIRE side stop posting because I don't want to read anybody disagreeing with me

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

tenor.gif

I'm going to go to KFC, order 2 buckets extra crispy, and then just throw them in the trash. This is how I will burn you in effigy.

(Then I'll go to Popeye's and get a 3-piece meal spicy and eat the hell out of it.)

7 minutes ago, Beaker said:

I see what you did there....I am on to you man.   Haha

Seriously, I think this year actually could be different.  Call me Charlie Brown, but with this Coach Bick and Chad Morris, the upside is tremendous vs what we had.   Will it manifest into better recruiting on the OL and play on Saturday?  IDK, but right now, we have a chance to land Bro Jones and Chad Morris can walk into Gus' office and can say, " I think I have a better idea."   Doesn't mean Gus will agree, but I doubt Dilly could.   At least not 15 days into his contract.

This year will be different.....I will believe that until Gus proves me wrong (again). 

Keep the faith! Seriously. I'll probably be right there with you by midsummer because I always am, no matter how illogical it may be. 

But right now? I see the same lip service and band-aids we've been trying to power through the entire post-Marshall era. That might not be reality and I sure hope it's not, but that's what I see. 

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Keep the faith! Seriously. I'll probably be right there with you by midsummer because I always am, no matter how illogical it may be. 

But right now? I see the same lip service and band-aids we've been trying to power through the entire post-Marshall era. That might not be reality and I sure hope it's not, but that's what I see. 

The Marshall Plan did tremendous things for Germany and all of Europe....The whole post-Marshall era has been a huge boom for millions.   Maybe we are different pages here.

George-Marshall.jpg

Sorry man, I couldn't resist

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

That's what I'm saying, I know our coach hasn't been great and because of that you know what I expect to find????? People on both sides. You know what I expect to find on another board? People on both sides. If a policeman shoots somebody? People on both sides, President? People on both sides. Coke or Pepsi? People on both sides. 

What kind of an ass you have to be to really feel that you can log on a forum and say this ENTIRE side stop posting because I don't want to read anybody disagreeing with me

Wait one damned second, Cole. You know people who prefer Pepsi? They'd better hope I don't find them on the soda forums. 

2 hours ago, keesler said:

^^^Perfect example of a Beta right here folks ^^^

My business would never survive if I allowed that type of low level acceptance of mediocrity from staffers. SMDH

Oh, you're a business owner.

Is your business the highest grossing one in the country? Is it even 14th?

If not I hope you know you're a loser. :lol: 

1 hour ago, shabby said:

Perfect example of a circle jerk right. 12 guys standing around in a circle getting off on each others negativity. You do know the rest of the fan base is nothing like you?

See the source image

40 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Hah. Complain about the bickering, acknowledge you have nothing to add, take a shot at some unknown and insignificant subset of fans about something that has almost nothing to do with the conversation. On brand, actually.

Your maturity is still at its finest I see.

12 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Wait one damned second, Cole. You know people who prefer Pepsi? They'd better hope I don't find them on the soda forums. 

I need to know this too. They probably prefer Sierra Mist as well *dry heaves*

Archived