Null



Sign in to follow this  
aucanucktiger

#14 With Four Losses

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Ummmm it's not good lol. It's in that Dr Thunder realm. Super cheap!

Ummmm  cheap does not dictate good or not...  Otherwise Boone's Farm would not be sold in such quantities....    hahahahaha

Image result for boones farm meme"

Edited by LKEEL75

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




5 hours ago, abw0004 said:

First time I came on this thread and it is nothing but bickering on both sides.  I am a little surprised this thread has not been locked yet.

I agree but there are just some posters here who have a habit of derailing threads and some mods allow it and others don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Ummmm it's not good lol. It's in that Dr Thunder realm. Super cheap!

Lol welp. You sold me! On not drinking it. Good job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Agree, wish someone would talk about how predictable Gus is or tell us 7 mil is to much money.....seems the new complaint now is "roster management".  

New?  You just haven't been paying attention for the last 5+ years.

Edited by dyehardfanAU
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First this thread should not be locked. WHY?!?! This is great entertainment! I feel like I have a front row seat to a Finebaum show or something! lol.

Second mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn you can always tell in threads like these what posters are the big Gus fans and who are big time Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce fans by what they hang their hat on when it comes to topics like these. Just 2 totally different types of people (and fans) and it is clear as day.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Better be careful. 

You are bound to have Ken Stabler thumbs down your post. 

Since he seems to ALWAYS thumbs down any post he doesnt agree with. 

Thumbs down should be saved for the ultra stupid posts not just because it gets someone's panties in a wad. But I guess what can you expect from people these days.. 

I get at least one a week from @eulessau. and some days I get several.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

First this thread should not be locked. WHY?!?! This is great entertainment! I feel like I have a front row seat to a Finebaum show or something! lol.

Second mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn you can always tell in threads like these what posters are the big Gus fans and who are big time Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce fans by what they hang their hat on when it comes to topics like these. Just 2 totally different types of people (and fans) and it is clear as day.

Lol, you probably have too many teeth to get the front row of the Finebaum show. This thread didn't stand a chance of staying on the tracks...

kw4rhR9.gif

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Second mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn you can always tell in threads like these what posters are the big Gus fans and who are big time Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce fans by what they hang their hat on when it comes to topics like these. Just 2 totally different types of people (and fans) and it is clear as day.

I will have to respectfully disagree there.  I do get what you are saying as there are some people like that, but not all.  For example, I support Gus Malzahn.  But you also know I love Bruce Pearl to death.  I mean, I try to hype up that side of the forum just as much as this side of the forum.  😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

First this thread should not be locked. WHY?!?! This is great entertainment! I feel like I have a front row seat to a Finebaum show or something! lol.

Second mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn you can always tell in threads like these what posters are the big Gus fans and who are big time Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce fans by what they hang their hat on when it comes to topics like these. Just 2 totally different types of people (and fans) and it is clear as day.

I just can't support Bruce anymore man, I like winners and in 6 seasons we have 0 titles, 0 title games. Bruce can't get us past the final four, and even that was only once (we really paying 4 mill a year for "participation trophy" seasons?) I guess some fans are cool for settling for "might have been" and "so close" seasons. 🤷‍♂️ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lol: 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

I agree but there are just some posters here who have a habit of derailing threads and some mods allow it and others don't.

The hypocrisy of a guy who lives on the political board saying I agree is off the charts

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, cole256 said:

The hypocrisy of a guy who lives on the political board saying I agree is off the charts

Ah a guilty dog barks. Shows how stupid and in left field you are. Tell me when the last time I posted in a political forum.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

I agree but there are just some posters here who have a habit of derailing threads and some mods allow it and others don't.

I'll try better to rein in Mikey, 64, and Shabby

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

yes sir

That's patently absurd.  You've just not been paying attention.

Edited by dyehardfanAU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

That's patently absurd.  You've just not been paying attention.

Then why ask the question?

Edited by SaltyTiger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

Ah a guilty dog barks. Shows how stupid and in left field you are. Tell me when the last time I posted in a political forum.

You idiot I don't care when you last posted or which fake account you used either it doesn't change the fact you of all people commenting on that is hilarious

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You idiot I don't care when you last posted or which fake account you used either it doesn't change the fact you of all people commenting on that is hilarious

Dont make personal attacks like that. No matter how hard headed the person. I dont want to see you get a time out. I like you as a poster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, I feel great our program. We’re winning almost 70% of our games and the only reason we’re losing is because the refs are conspiring against us. GUS IS THE MANNNNN!!!!!! THE $49 MILLION MAN!!!!!! WWWWWOOOOOOOO!!!! LET’S GGGGOOOOOO!!!!! LOOKING FOR A RETURN NEXT YEAR TO THE SCENE OF ONE OF HIS GREATEST TRIUMPHS...... MUSIC CITY BOWL OR BUST FOR 2020!!!!!!!!

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Dont make personal attacks like that. No matter how hard headed the person. I dont want to see you get a time out. I like you as a poster.

Bro he called me a dog and stupid, I'm not going to let that slide. I don't EVER personally insult anyone unless they do me first though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

I get at least one a week from @eulessau. and some days I get several.  

On the Politics forum, if you are needing a daily fix, the one who cannot hear very well will oblige you with a thumbs down or a facepalm...!  @bigbird 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Bro he called me a dog and stupid, I'm not going to let that slide. I don't EVER personally insult anyone unless they do me first though

Truth doesn't lie, Cole!  You do you!  Fly higher...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cole256 said:

You idiot I don't care when you last posted or which fake account you used either it doesn't change the fact you of all people commenting on that is hilarious

Yep as usual you make statements you can't back up. Talk about idiots....you are a classic.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, cole256 said:

Bro he called me a dog and stupid, I'm not going to let that slide. I don't EVER personally insult anyone unless they do me first though

 I didn't call you a dog as something personal. Saying a "guilty dog barks" is a common expression which anyone with common sense knows. But I certainly never accused you of having that and you still can't back up your original accusation. And if you look at this thread you fired the first shot by calling me out personally and inferring I am a hypocrite. So you DID personally insult me first. If you don't like my responses don't pick a fight. You always lose.

Edited by Proud Tiger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

“Pepsi. Achieve mediocrity. At best.”

“Pepsi.  We had a good week of practice.”

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this