Talking Men vs Bama

Dual-Threat Rigby

10 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I'm afraid of that too but hopefully it's because I hate for bama to be our first loss.

xxxxactly!! I did not expect to be almost halfway through the season and be undefeated, so I am not going to be too upset if it happens....I have a lot of confidence in BP, though....WHOOPS!, almost broke my vow to be nice

Bama doesn't have a big, so I'm HOPING Austin and Anfernee can control the paint, especially rebounding. Because they rebound as good as we do. That will mean McCormick, Okoro, Doughty and Purifoy can concentrate on defending the outside.

Because Auburn sure ain't going to chunk up 95 points in a shootout with Bama! As always, we gotta win with defense and playing smart.

One way or the other this game will help this team moving forward. Let’s hope it’s from winning a big road game against a rival that eats dead opossums for dinner while washing it down with Busch Lite. 

Bull shite Game against cheating refs. Yes we could not hit crap. That’s on us. But no way in heck we were going to be allowed to win. There was no way. Fixed. Fixed. And soooooo obvious.     

11 minutes ago, TigerJeep said:

Bull shite Game against cheating refs. Yes we could not hit crap. That’s on us. But no way in heck we were going to be allowed to win. There was no way. Fixed. Fixed. And soooooo obvious.     

Samir played as if he was on the take. 

9 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I dont think I couldve ever expected our guards to look that inferior to theirs. 

They definitely have a more talented backcourt. Kira Lewis and John Petty were high 4 star and 5 star recruits with gobs of Power 5 offers.

J'Von and Samir had a total of 3 P5 offers between them -- J'Von had V Tech and us, and Samir just had us. There is a big time talent disparity between the backcourts but we should not have looked that inferior to them as you said.

Archived