Men VS. Alabama Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now we have to go to Florida?!! Man. Florida is certainly better than Bama. I hope we respond or this could not be good. 

Doughty does not deserve a starting spot the rest of the year, make him earn it back off the bench. This, of all teams was the last team I wanted to lose to. Oh well war eagle everybody 

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

How embarrassing. Losing to a school who couldn’t give less of a s***  about basketball unless it’s against Auburn. 

Most of us expected to lose this game to be fair. We just didn't expect to look this badly. 

But this will happen to us on the road. We don't have elite college talent like last year. Those are the only teams that contend on the road every game.

1 minute ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Now we have to go to Florida?!! Man. Florida is certainly better than Bama. I hope we respond or this could not be good. 

Really hoping we don’t slide. But I think we will. FFS we may have peaked against UGA. 

Hoping the guys learn to shoot the ball over the next several days.....worst I've seen from an AU team in quite a while...

Ugh...we've played 2012 football season bad tonight. Hopefully it will be a wakeup call 

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Really hoping we don’t slide. But I think we will. FFS we may have peaked against UGA. 

The reality is we have massively over achieved this year. We weren't supposed to be this good. We will be home babies the rest of the year. We will look bad on the road against almost any team 

I see the threads were remerged. It’s kinda like when doughty took the headband off and then tried to put it back on, it just didn’t work and messed with the mojo. Lol yellow font 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

The reality is we have massively over achieved this year. We weren't supposed to be this good. We will be home babies the rest of the year. We will look bad on the road against almost any team 

At least the Aztecs will be happy. 

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Jesus dude! Whatever. 

McCormick and Doughty combined for more turnovers than points. That’s the reason for the loss. FTs too. 

EDIT: Not quite. 11 pts, 8 TOs, 7 by Doughty. 

Welp we have a heck of a nice thunderstorm going on here in North AL tonight so I think I’m gonna just turn the ole tv off and enjoy the rest of the night. Gotta just move on. WDE. 

Archived