Men VS. Alabama Game Thread

abw0004

Only down 9 after all that, not the worst place to be. Just hate the turnovers. So many are making bad mental mistakes. Hope Bruce has some halftime magic here. 

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Andy Kennedy is the best commentator in the sport. Love listening to him. Just wish we weren't playing like ish and getting our ass beat lol.

He's the best in most any sport

Amazing play from Okoro at the end of the half to get us back within single digits. We can win this game if we work inside out rather than chucking up threes. Wiley is a beast on the boards and bama can't keep from fouling him.

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I think he was wearing one when the game started. But I don’t think the headband has any more magic. 

Like all of us thought samir just gets exposed from time to time in conference play. He's not a guy who is going to play good away from home that much in sec play.

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I want Bill Walton back. 

He would just want to talk about Malik lol. His man crush.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Andy Kennedy is the best commentator in the sport. Love listening to him. Just wish we weren't playing like ish and getting our ass beat lol.

Love AK...was so much fun to watch at UAB with Jack Kramer...he could really shoot the 3 ball.  Would love for Bruce to bring him on to the staff.

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Samir will play better in the 2nd half, right?

He needs to sit in the 2nd half and think about his game.  The last few games have been more like the 1st half of the season last year for him. 

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

It had some good vibes at times this season. Purifoy is bound for an string of points in the 2nd half. 

He messed with the magic the game he didn’t wear it, after that, it never regained any of its mojo 

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Nahhh he loved him some Okeke. 

Swear it was Malik. He was raving about him haha.

Purifoy has been mostly silent tonight.  I was expecting more from him this season, he has skills to be the man, but goes quiet from time to time. Need him to pick it up tonight and start hitting some threes and hitting the offensive boards. 

2 minutes ago, around4ever said:

He needs to sit in the 2nd half and think about his game.  The last few games have been more like the 1st half of the season last year for him. 

Yep, he really needs a reality check at this point. He’s just not playing consistently good basketball, if it was just a shooting slump sure, but terrible passes for multiple games now

2 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

Love AK...was so much fun to watch at UAB with Jack Kramer...he could really shoot the 3 ball.  Would love for Bruce to bring him on to the staff.

Ohhhhhhh I love that idea!!! He is perfect for the style of play Bruce wants to play.

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Nahhh he loved him some Okeke. 

He just liked his name 

Archived