Men VS. Alabama Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Maverick.AU said:

He has the ability forsure, I’m just not a big fan of his release. Doesn’t look smooth at all

Neither him nor Cambridge. It's ugly!!! And Cambridge was making threes pretty well to start the season but since cooled off.

11 minutes ago, around4ever said:

He needs to sit in the 2nd half and think about his game.  The last few games have been more like the 1st half of the season last year for him. 

I was just wondering what it's going to take to bench Samir for a while. I know we really don't have many other options but my goodness... the last three games have been unbelievably bad for him. Missed layups and FT, turning it over like it's his job. I can't imagine Turbo would be any worse at this point. 

14 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Andy Kennedy is the best commentator in the sport. Love listening to him. Just wish we weren't playing like ish and getting our ass beat lol.

I don't watch enough to say best in the sport, but he's the best I've heard that's for sure.

17 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I think he was wearing one when the game started. But I don’t think the headband has any more magic. 

He needs a back up head band lol

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Here's the thing, we're not down because bama is a better team or they're playing great defense. Of the 12 turnovers I would guesstimate that only 4 of them have been forced. We're playing out of control with no ball movement and just throwing passes over the players heads. Clean that up, hit a couple of open shots, and keep working the paint, and we can win.

Right. We’re down because we are playing like s***. bama isn’t doing anything special(yet 😬). 

Samir is varez warding this game I swear if I didn't know any better. Jeeeeesus.

3 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Here's the thing, we're not down because bama is a better team or they're playing great defense. Of the 12 turnovers I would guesstimate that only 4 of them have been forced. We're playing out of control with no ball movement and just throwing passes over the players heads. Clean that up, hit a couple of open shots, and keep working the paint, and we can win.

Yeah, we can win. Question is can we turn it around in the second half after playing so miserably in the first.

I was gonna say if Auburn could stop turning it over and hit a couple of what should be easy layups and Auburn pulls away late.

Archived