Men VS. Alabama Game Thread

abw0004

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I’m still, and will adamantly remain on the side that doughty needs to come off the bench until he gets his mind right 

What sucks is we just don't have anyone else that can take his spot. I do think he needs to earn that starting job back though. I've never seen a senior play that badly. I did hear this week that he's dealing with a couple of injuries

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I would’ve taken losing to Edwards and UGA over bama lol

hahahahaha NO WAY!!! BASKETBALL IS ALL WE HAVE WHEN IT COMES TO BEATING GEORGIA!!!!!! lol. We lose to them enough in football as it is!! THEY CANNOT HAVE BASKETBALL!!!! bahaha. You will probaly get your wish when we go to Stegman later this season. They looked like a completely different team at home. They beat the fire out of Rocky Top.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

What sucks is we just don't have anyone else that can take his spot. I do think he needs to earn that starting job back though. I've never seen a senior play that badly. I did hear this week that he's dealing with a couple of injuries

He’s been off mentally and you can tell in his body language that he’s frustrated. I agree on the somebody to take his spot tho. I would like to see a Mccormick, Okoro, DP, Mac, Wiley lineup tho. I know that would throw a lot of wrenches in the rotation, but I’d like to see it

I've been saying all year McCormick will cost us a few games he doesn't get other people open shots. He's more athletic than Harper but Harper was a floor general and could score from anywhere on the floor whenever he wanted. It's frustrating to watch Wiley almost always be in perfect post position and not get the ball.

Definitely could have used Jared tonight. Sharife is going to be outstanding in this offense, and if we pick up Green too watch out. Best backcourt in CBB

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

I’m off the ledge. I overreacted. I apologize. 

No worries. I didn’t take it that seriously. And let’s be real, y’all. Most turd fans didn’t even care about this game yesterday, today or tomorrow. We will survive. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

hahahahaha NO WAY!!! BASKETBALL IS ALL WE HAVE WHEN IT COMES TO BEATING GEORGIA!!!!!! lol. We lose to them enough in football as it is!! THEY CANNOT HAVE BASKETBALL!!!! bahaha. You will probaly get your wish when we go to Stegman later this season. They looked like a completely different team at home. They beat the fire out of Rocky Top.

Well now that the undefeated is over it’s a different ball game, but I still would’ve  rather lost the undefeated to anybody other than bama 

Who does bama play next? If it is someone halfway decent I think they lose. They got up for this game and will not be able to for the next game.

He’s been off mentally and you can tell in his body language that he’s frustrated. I agree on the somebody to take his spot tho. I would like to see a Mccormick, Okoro, DP, Mac, Wiley lineup tho. I know that would throw a lot of wrenches in the rotation, but I’d like to see it

Same here. I wish Mac and Wiley were in the game together more often. If that means playing Stretch more then so be it. Also I really do think Jaylin Williams should be taking Cambridge's minutes. I haven't been impressed with him for a while.

Well now that the undefeated is over it’s a different ball game, but I still would’ve  rather lost the undefeated to anybody other than bama 

This reminds me of 2018 besides the point differential. We went on to win the SEC. I will take that outcome any day!!! WOOOOO!!!!

1 minute ago, autigeremt said:

No worries. I didn’t take it that seriously. And let’s be real, y’all. Most turd fans didn’t even care about this game yesterday, today or tomorrow. We will survive. 

They’re still trying to find a way to claim a national championship in football. Like seriously. 

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

This reminds me of 2018 besides the point differential. We went on to win the SEC. I will take that outcome any day!!! WOOOOO!!!!

Me too. We just had a bad off night. Can't wait to get them in Auburn. Got my tickets.

5 minutes ago, Kaiiu said:

Definitely could have used Jared tonight. Sharife is going to be outstanding in this offense, and if we pick up Green too watch out. Best backcourt in CBB

I need posts like this to get me through this game. It’s just demoralizing seeing your forwards shoot FTs better than your guards. Even typing that out is unnatural, much less watching it 

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

Now that's a coach! 

GET OUT THE CHECKBOOK!!!! Like Chip Kelly did at Oregon when they lost to Boise on the road! lol. Bruce would totally do it to if a fan demanded a refund! lmao

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Love how honest he is and I have 100% confidence that he'll have those young men ready to play on Saturday and we won't play that bad again this year. Every team needs to get punched in the mouth and the way Bruce coaches, there's no way these players aren't going to get back up ready to throw fists.

Just now, Mr Bad Example said:

We will survive and grow off this horrible night all way around

I am way more worried about us losing Marcus Woodson to Ole Miss than I am this game. We got our asses beat by a mediocre Ole Miss team AT Ole Miss this time last year too.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

GET OUT THE CHECKBOOK!!!! Like Chip Kelly did at Oregon when they lost to Boise on the road! lol. Bruce would totally do it to if a fan demanded a refund! lmao

lol. True. I think like most have already stated....we knew we were going to lose...it's just how we lost our rival. Bruce understands we NEVER want to lose to Bama. Nights like this happens in CBB. It's just admirable of him not surgarcoat it and say we played horrible and thank the fans. Continues to show what a great coach and leader he is. 

2 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

lol. True. I think like most have already stated....we knew we were going to lose...it's just how we lost our rival. Bruce understands we NEVER want to lose to Bama. Nights like this happens in CBB. It's just admirable of him not surgarcoat it and say we played horrible and thank the fans. Continues to show what a great coach and leader he is. 

I was steaming mad during last spring when Kira Lewis and Petty decided to come back. So Oats walked in to a fairly talented team. It is not gutted like the situation Bruce walked in to. That is what really pisses me off. If they lost those 2 they may of been like Vandy last year and that would of been amazing to see. Kira was the best player on the floor all night long and it was not close. GOD I hope he goes to the NBA after this year. He is hell to guard and stay in front of. At least Avery put the clamps on him with that trash offensive system! haha.

Archived