Null



Sign in to follow this  
TexasTiger

“GOP is the pro-crime party”

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Mikey said:

Apparently he went directly to the foreign Head of State, man to man. It probably went something like this: President Trump: "Hey Dude, there's this American citizen that was handed a cushy job in your country, a job he is not qualified to fill. We think corruption is involved. This guy, Hunter somebody, was under investigation until his daddy threatened to hold funds back unless the investigation was called off. Things have changed now. If you'd like your money on time, resume the investigation and nail this crooked little twerp."

I have no problem with it and no loyal American should have a problem. Stuff like that is kinda' the President's job.

that is called breaking the law. period.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




12 hours ago, Mikey said:

Apparently he went directly to the foreign Head of State, man to man. It probably went something like this: President Trump: "Hey Dude, there's this American citizen that was handed a cushy job in your country, a job he is not qualified to fill. We think corruption is involved. This guy, Hunter somebody, was under investigation until his daddy threatened to hold funds back unless the investigation was called off. Things have changed now. If you'd like your money on time, resume the investigation and nail this crooked little twerp."

I have no problem with it and no loyal American should have a problem. Stuff like that is kinda' the President's job.

This is insultingly wrong. 

Come back after you get your facts straight.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Quit making sense. Orangeman Bad. Even when he doesnt actually do anything.

I am convinced that the hate for DJT WINNING IN 2016 far outweighs his downens of failings to some. Look, just because YOU HATE SOMEONE doesnt mean you get to to lynch that person. Beat them where its legal and most effective, at the ballot box. So far, we have had 3+ years of crap that have gone just short of nowhere. I want him gone LEGALLY AND FOREVER. Having a three plus year whine and bitch session has done and accomplished just about zero. 

You are confused.  Impeachment is a constitutionally legal process by definition. It was meant as a check to an executive who abuses the power of the office, while in office. Pending elections are irrelevant to the question of whether or not a president has committed impeachable offenses in his current term.  Otherwise, the remedy of impeachment wouldn't have been created in first place.   It's an integral part of our checks and balances.

Bottom line, you are no different from the other Trumpers who are willing to overlook clear abuses of power by a sitting president.  They are betraying their responsibility  to the country by laying down the precedents for a dictatorship. 

 

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2020 at 1:04 AM, Mikey said:

What I say is So What? The American President wanted a stalled investigation into corrupt activities by an American citizen to be resumed. That's not only his right to request it, it's his duty.

Pathetic. :no:

You really haven't been following this have you?  You are just repeating positions that no one takes seriously - not even Republicans.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's something for you to contemplate David.  Perhaps all this "whining and bitching" just might have a possible effect on the next election.

Trump and his Republican cronies have made three big mistakes

A Democratic aide working on impeachment scorned the 110-page brief President Trump’s lawyers filed on Monday. “It’s an 110-page tweet. … Maybe the longest tweet in history,” the aide said. Another aide pointed out that the argument that abuse of power is not impeachable was rejected even by Jonathan Turley, the attorney called by Republicans during House proceedings.

The president’s argument comes down to the bald assertion that a president can abuse power by enlisting a foreign power to corrupt an election — a trifecta (abuse of power, betrayal of national security, election rigging) that the Framers saw as precisely the sort of conduct deserving of impeachment.

While the two aides agree with the reference from Trump’s attorneys on page 81 of their brief that the July 25 call was the most important piece of evidence, they remind us it is also the most damning. In that call, Trump, like a mob boss, makes Ukraine an offer it cannot refuse (“do us a favor though”): Trump will release aid the Congress deemed to be in our national security interest in exchange for investigating Burisma and former vice president Joe Biden. Put differently, Trump will endanger national security to get a foreign government’s help smearing an American political opponent.

Given the absence of factual evidence disputing key facts against the president, his defense boils down to the assertion that “what Trump did was okay,” one Democratic aide pointed out. Trump has attempted to use “national security as a sword” against a domestic political adversary. Now, Senate Republicans are being dragooned to approve that stunning proposition.

But Trump, his lawyers and the Republicans have made three critical errors. The first was White House counsel Pat Cipollone’s Oct. 8 letter in which the White House flatly refused to allow any witnesses to testify or documents to be produced. It was not a formal assertion of executive privilege but rather a more egregious version of obstruction that was the basis for President Richard M. Nixon’s third article of impeachment. This was blunder by Cipollone, in essence putting Trump’s obstruction in writing.

If permitted, any president could declare his impeachment unfair and hide (or destroy!) evidence. Acquittal on this article would mean that any future Republican Congress would have no recourse if, for example, a Democratic president committed treason and then covered his tracks by intimidating witnesses and/or shredding documents. It is a recipe for a totalitarian state in which the king can do whatever he deems necessary to stay in power.

Second, the Senate and Trump have been banking on a non-trial with no new witnesses or evidence. That is how they intend to spare Trump and the Senate from the humiliation of overwhelming, persuasive evidence of the president’s guilt. The problem is that Americans overwhelmingly think this is wrong.

As in prior surveys, CNN’s newest poll finds, “Nearly seven in 10 (69%) say that upcoming trial should feature testimony from new witnesses who did not testify in the House impeachment inquiry. And as Democrats in the Senate seek to persuade at least four Republican senators to join them on votes over allowing witnesses in the trial, the Republican rank and file are divided on the question: 48% say they want new witnesses, while 44% say they do not.”

To make matters worse, a significant majority of Americans already consider Trump guilty of the charges set forth in the articles. (“58% say Trump abused the power of the presidency to obtain an improper personal political benefit and 57% say it is true that he obstructed the House of Representatives in its impeachment inquiry,” the CNN poll finds.) In trying to whitewash his conduct by suppressing evidence, Trump, and by extension Republicans in the Senate, will look like they are engaged in a coverup. Trump might “win” acquittal (because Senate Republicans are spineless) and utterly lose in the court of public opinion. The more obvious the coverup, the more that 69 percent of Americans will come to see the trial as a fraud and Trump as guilty.

Third, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), apparently worried that Americans will watch every minute of the historic proceedings and anxious to exonerate Trump quickly, seeks to give each side 24 hours of argument over two days. Beginning at 1 p.m. and allowing for some breaks, McConnell’s preferred schedule would result in a trial in the dead of night. Nothing smells more like a coverup than a trial at 2 a.m.

Trump and his cronies seem so certain of acquittal that they are oblivious to the consequences of their tactics: In conducting a coverup in plain sight, they convince a substantial majority of Americans that Trump is guilty as sin, and his Senate accomplices are doing his dirty work.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/01/21/house-managers-scorn-trumps-brief/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, homersapien said:

This is insultingly wrong. 

Come back after you get your facts straight.

man they do not give a crap about facts. poor ol trump has been so abused. lol trump abuses people every single day on twitter and there is no telling how abusive he is behind closed doors.he picks fights and then whines like a baby when he is called on it.even john bolton who is a serious repub said he would love to testify about the drug deal kind of crap going on behind the scenes on ukraine. i now consider mitch an enemy of the state and i hope and pray he will get what he deserves...........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

you show your true colors . how many times will they keep bitching and or investigating clinton and comey? you do not seem to be holding everyone to the same standard.

Actually I think a lot of this is payback for all the investigations during the Obama years. The pendulum swings back and forth. Karma is real. 

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Actually I think a lot of this is payback for all the investigations during the Obama years. The pendulum swings back and forth. Karma is real. 

i think the truth is more important than being tired of all the whining and yaya going on. for a smart guy i do not understand you. they cannot remove him from office so why not let the truth come out? to me it is obvious the republicans are covering up for trump and if he does get away with this what does he do next? i mean he pardoned a navy seal who cut the head off of a twelve year old girl and then took pictures with her. that is a terrorist act and in that pardon trump is saying we do not give a damn what you people think because we are above the law. and i am not mad they took the iran general out. i applaud it. he had been on the terrorist list for three administrations. i do not however like not informing congress and if obama did it then up his as well. but anytime we encourage anything but the truth our country loses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, homersapien said:

You are confused.  Impeachment is a constitutionally legal process by definition. It was meant as a check to an executive who abuses the power of the office, while in office. Pending elections are irrelevant to the question of whether or not a president has committed impeachable offenses in his current term.  Otherwise, the remedy of impeachment wouldn't have been created in first place.   It's an integral part of our checks and balances.

Bottom line, you are no different from the other Trumpers who are willing to overlook clear abuses of power by a sitting president.  They are betraying their responsibility  to the country by laying down the precedents for a dictatorship. 

Lesson: Impeachment will mean almost nothing after this because Impeachment means nothing when there is absolutely no chance DJT is going to be removed. 

This is just one more colossal waste of time, energy, and political capital. By the End of February, we will once again be back to where we were 1-21-17. The Orange Man Clown is still in the WH. I just hope the American People arent too tired of hearing "Orange Man Bad." It seems to be the only message the DNC can muster consistently. 

I posted the Odds on Winning in 2020 to demonstrate something. If you think that any of the Primary Contenders is going to have anywhere near an easy time beating DJT during the Election, well think again. Real political insiders are getting nervous. 

On being a Trumpster: I do not think anyone on this board has been as straight forward as I have been. I have disliked Trump since 1987. I have never liked the guy nor really, anything he has done. I think he is a TOTAL FAKE FRAUD PHONY. NOLA can take his weak "Bankruptcies are a good thing" theory and shove it. Trump has majored in fail for 3+ decades as far as I am concerned. He is everything i find repulsive in American Culture. You know, where being White, Male, Monied, and a Celebrity will indeed let you "Grab them by the *****." Where a slovenly, repulsive, truly unaccomplished jack-ass that just happens to be WMM+C can literally get away with anything including $BN Bankruptcies.

I called Trump a clown on Thread One after he announced. I still call him that. I have spent several hours in the last 2-3 weeks explaining to the high school males I coach about the draft and how it works because they are truly afraid that DJT is about to get them into a real war. I have a soon to be 18 year old soon that will be draft age that has questions too. This is personal for me and those I love. I have a SIL that is in the reserves now too. 

I do not defend Trump at all. But loathing him as much as I do, I still see him being almost lynch-mobbed by some in America. While he is as bad a President as I can imagine, he is not Satan Himself. He is not 100% Evil as some of the truly immature here obviously believe. He has done a FEW good things. He was not elected by 100% Racist Votes. He was elected because a certain part of our culture is tired of being marginalized and thrown into the "Basket of Deplorables." 

Look, we live in the flyover country. The Elites on the Left and Right Coasts could not care less what we believe nor support. They see those of us that live in Alabama as Toothless, Intellectually Invalid, Sister ******, Gun Toting, Bible Quoting, Knuckle Dragging, Mouth Breathing, Trailer Park Living Rednecks and Hillbillies. They could not care less about us. People who see that are the ones that voted for DJT as a big FU to the Elites. If you cant see that, then Buckle-up Buttercup, I am afraid you may not like the outcome of 2020. 

There are indeed Evangelistic Christians that have 100% betrayed their beliefs. NO QUESTION. They support a man with NO MORALS, INTEGRITY, CHARACTER, NOR ETHICS. I find none of this in DJT. I have never found ANY of that in DJT. He has failed at just about everything he has done and probably will ever do. One thing he got right? He did measure the Middle-Class disdain for the Elites and he pounced on it. 

Having said all that. We have had 3 years of investigations that have up to this point proved slightly more than nothing. BUT BUT BUT Dave...what about....

Whatabouts are for losers. 

BEAT HIS ASS AT THE POLLS, THE BALLOT BOXES. Stop all this destructive whining and bitching. You have gotten everything you wanted and then some with Mueller, IG Report, and now Schiff.

I am TRULY afraid that we have now set the bar so damn low that rather than having "Investigations" like Benghazi, we are going to have "Impeachments." I could easily see Impeachment as THE TOOL for whomever runs the HOR in keeping whomever is in the WH incheck going forward. Disagree with President A? Impeach his/her ass! Hold secret meetings that are voted out on party lines. Time them to damage President A during re-election.  Weaponize the Impeachment Process!  Why not? We have weaponized the FBI, the FISA Courts, the IRS (Lerner said so), etc. 

All I have ever said was FOCUS ON BEATING HIM AT THE BALLOT BOX. Sorry that being so straight forward confuses the TPM Crowd. 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Lesson: Impeachment will mean almost nothing after this because Impeachment means nothing when there is absolutely no chance DJT is going to be removed. 

This is just one more colossal waste of time, energy, and political capital. By the End of February, we will once again be back to where we were 1-21-17. The Orange Man Clown is still in the WH. I just hope the American People arent too tired of hearing "Orange Man Bad." It seems to be the only message the DNC can muster consistently. 

I posted the Odds on Winning in 2020 to demonstrate something. If you think that any of the Primary Contenders is going to have anywhere near an easy time beating DJT during the Election, well think again. Real political insiders are getting nervous. 

On being a Trumpster: I do not think anyone on this board has been as straight forward as I have been. I have disliked Trump since 1987. I have never liked the guy nor really, anything he has done. I think he is a TOTAL FAKE FRAUD PHONY. NOLA can take his weak "Bankruptcies are a good thing" theory and shove it. Trump has majored in fail for 3+ decades as far as I am concerned. He is everything i find repulsive in American Culture. You know, where being White, Male, Monied, and a Celebrity will indeed let you "Grab them by the *****." Where a slovenly, repulsive, truly unaccomplished jack-ass that just happens to be WMM+C can literally get away with anything including $BN Bankruptcies.

I called Trump a clown on Thread One after he announced. I still call him that. I have spent several hours in the last 2-3 weeks explaining to the high school males I coach about the draft and how it works because they are truly afraid that DJT is about to get them into a real war. I have a soon to be 18 year old soon that will be draft age that has questions too. This is personal for me and those I love. I have a SIL that is in the reserves now too. 

I do not defend Trump at all. But loathing him as much as I do, I still see him being almost lynch-mobbed by some in America. While he is as bad a President as I can imagine, he is not Satan Himself. He is not 100% Evil as some of the truly immature here obviously believe. He has done a FEW good things. He was not elected by 100% Racist Votes. He was elected because a certain part of our culture is tired of being marginalized and thrown into the "Basket of Deplorables." 

Look, we live in the flyover country. The Elites on the Left and Right Coasts could not care less what we believe nor support. They see those of us that live in Alabama as Toothless, Intellectually Invalid, Sister ******, Gun Toting, Bible Quoting, Knuckle Dragging, Mouth Breathing, Trailer Park Living Rednecks and Hillbillies. They could not care less about us. People who see that are the ones that voted for DJT as a big FU to the Elites. If you cant see that, then Buckle-up Buttercup, I am afraid you may not like the outcome of 2020. 

There are indeed Evangelistic Christians that have 100% betrayed their beliefs. NO QUESTION. They support a man with NO MORALS, INTEGRITY, CHARACTER, NOR ETHICS. I find none of this in DJT. I have never found ANY of that in DJT. He has failed at just about everything he has done and probably will ever do. One thing he got right? He did measure the Middle-Class disdain for the Elites and he pounced on it. 

Having said all that. We have had 3 years of investigations that have up to this point proved slightly more than nothing. BUT BUT BUT Dave...what about....

Whatabouts are for losers. 

BEAT HIS ASS AT THE POLLS, THE BALLOT BOXES. Stop all this destructive whining and bitching. You have gotten everything you wanted and then some with Mueller, IG Report, and now Schiff.

I am TRULY afraid that we have now set the bar so damn low that rather than having "Investigations" like Benghazi, we are going to have "Impeachments." I could easily see Impeachment as THE TOOL for whomever runs the HOR in keeping whomever is in the WH incheck going forward. Disagree with President A? Impeach his/her ass! Hold secret meetings that are voted out on party lines. Time them to damage President A during re-election.  Weaponize the Impeachment Process!  Why not? We have weaponized the FBI, the FISA Courts, the IRS (Lerner said so), etc. 

All I have ever said was FOCUS ON BEATING HIM AT THE BALLOT BOX. Sorry that being so straight forward confuses the TPM Crowd. 

And you parrot his talking points like a mindless bot.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TexasTiger said:

And you parrot his talking points like a mindless bot.

What Trump talking points have I ever parroted?

 

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

What Trump talking points have I ever parroted?

 

Look back at the many times I’ve pointed this out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Look back at the many times I’ve pointed this out.

You have never pointed it out. And that's why you cannot quote it now...Sad.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i admit i dislike probably more than anyone on this earth. but we keep changing rules and systems to allow more corruption. you can lie out your ass about someone or something with no repercussions. dark money has done nothing but encourage lawlessness. amazonis allowed to pay no taxes and then the repubs are already talking about cutting social security and medicare because we cannot afford it. trump lies every single day of his life and not one single righty blinks an eye because it is not about what matters anymore but which team is winning and which team is losing. trump has disgraced this country and people say look at the stock market. he is corrupt and always has been. he has already show what an idiot he is in syria and by his actions strengthen russia and others.since the trump "nato" thing china has suddenly found they has more influence than ever before so in my eyes he is enabling our enemies. i could go on and on but my point is if anyone is fighting his corruption then i will be rooting for them. the republican party have sold out their country to kiss their masters behind whom anyone with half a brain knows he is corrupt. and the most insulting thing i have seen lately is trump was hand picked by god to be the chosen one. people ignore news and facts and believe that. these are sad times for our country.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Lesson: Impeachment will mean almost nothing after this because Impeachment means nothing when there is absolutely no chance DJT is going to be removed. 

This is just one more colossal waste of time, energy, and political capital. By the End of February, we will once again be back to where we were 1-21-17. The Orange Man Clown is still in the WH. I just hope the American People arent too tired of hearing "Orange Man Bad." It seems to be the only message the DNC can muster consistently. 

 

This perfectly illustrates the points I was making about you. You are confused about the purpose and significance of the impeachment process.

To say it means "nothing" because the POTUS is likely to be acquitted by a corrupt Republican Party is crazy.  It means everything to observing the rule of law. 

To dismiss the responsibility of the house regarding impeachment because there is a pending election is a complete repudiation of the rule of law.  Likewise, ridiculing the Democratic opposition for "whining and bitching" about Trump's abuses of power reveals a contempt for the rule of law.  You sound exactly like a Trump supporter. 

Trump is responsible for his actions in this term regardless of another election coming up. But you are willing to ignore or excuse his abuses of power simply because there's another election pending????   WTF?? 

The remedy for a president - the "constitutional check" on his power, the check that prevents an authoritarian dictator from assuming power - is impeachment. It is the duty of Congress - under our rule of law - to uphold their responsibility in checking the power of the executive.

So, you either think he is guilty as charged - as supported by the evidence - or you don't.

If you really think he's innocent, then let's debate that question on its merits.  But arguing that he shouldn't be impeached because there is another election coming up is just another way of declaring yourself a Trump supporter. After all, the foundation of their argument (so far) has nothing to do with the actual charges (the facts) - it's that the impeachment process is ridiculous/invalid/bogus/a travesty, etc.

Just like them, you are demonstrating a complete contempt for the rule of law.   And without the rule of law we cease to exist as a country.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

What Trump talking points have I ever parroted?

 

  • Lesson: Impeachment will mean almost nothing after this because Impeachment means nothing when there is absolutely no chance DJT is going to be removed.

 

  • Stop all this destructive whining and bitching. You have gotten everything you wanted and then some with Mueller, IG Report, and now Schiff.

 

  • I could easily see Impeachment as THE TOOL for whomever runs the HOR in keeping whomever is in the WH incheck going forward. Disagree with President A? Impeach his/her ass! Hold secret meetings that are voted out on party lines. Time them to damage President A during re-election.  Weaponize the Impeachment Process!  Why not? We have weaponized the FBI, the FISA Courts, the IRS (Lerner said so), etc. 

 

  • He was elected because a certain part of our culture is tired of being marginalized and thrown into the "Basket of Deplorables." 

    Look, we live in the flyover country. The Elites on the Left and Right Coasts could not care less what we believe nor support. They see those of us that live in Alabama as Toothless, Intellectually Invalid, Sister ******, Gun Toting, Bible Quoting, Knuckle Dragging, Mouth Breathing, Trailer Park Living Rednecks and Hillbillies. They could not care less about us. People who see that are the ones that voted for DJT as a big FU to the Elites. If you cant see that, then Buckle-up Buttercup

  • So far, we have had 3+ years of crap that have gone just short of nowhere. I want him gone LEGALLY AND FOREVER. Having a three plus year whine and bitch session has done and accomplished just about zero. 

 

  • We have had 3 years of investigations that have up to this point proved slightly more than nothing.

 

 

(That's just in this thread.)

You're just another Trumper who can only rail about how evil impeachment is. 

Not a single defense from the actual charges laid out by the impeachment process.

 

 

 

 

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, homersapien said:
  • (That's just in this thread.)

You're just another Trumper who can only rail about how evil impeachment is. 

Not a single defense from the actual charges laid out by the impeachment process.

Wow, miss the point much?

And so what?
Do you want him gone or do you just want one more day to whine, kvetch, bitch and moan?
What is being accomplished?

3 years and so far we havent PROVED anything that would actually take him down. Hearsay aint getting it done. Why didnt we get the witnesses in the HOR Hearings? It wouldnt have taken much longer? Why are we now starting year 4 and there is a great chance that half the Impeachment may get summarily dismissed. The rule of law says you only bring charges when you have real evidence such that you can prove beyond the preponderance of the evidence that something was done. Have they done that yet? 

Some folks think Trump was guilty the day he was elected. No evidence needed.
RUSSIANS!!!!!!!
COLLUSION!!!!!!!!

Remember all that? The stuff i predicted was going nowhere and it went all but nowhere.  23 months of that crap and it landed with a thud. What was accomplished? 
If you are going to play 4 quarters of football and barely score, you know what that makes you...a loser.  You havent defeated anyone. And being the (laughing saying this) the noble loser is still BEING A LOSER. 

I am trying to use the sport analogy more: A team plays all year in the NFC, has won the NFC several years, gets to the Super Bowl yet again and then scores three points against the Patriots. What did they accomplish? If the goal was beat the Patriots and win the Super Bowl, they accomplished nearly nothing.  If the goal was to Win the NFC, well then congrats. <golf clap> I do not want to be the Buffalo Bills, Minnesota Vikings, Etc. The loveable, affable, or even the whiny as hell, Losers are still...LOSERS. Going to the Super Bowl twice and barely scoring does not get you a Ring, a Championship, a legacy. You might get in the Hall of Fame as a Mercy Vote, but you should have kicked the door in by Winning.  

In Politics in 2020, is the goal to win the WH or to just hang on to the HOR? I hope you want to win the WH. 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Wow, miss the point much?

And so what?
Do you want him gone or do you just want one more day to whine, kvetch, bitch and moan?
What is being accomplished?

3 years and so far we havent PROVED anything that would actually take him down. Hearsay aint getting it done. Why didnt we get the witnesses in the HOR Hearings? It wouldnt have taken much longer? Why are we now starting year 4 and there is a great chance that half the Impeachment may get summarily dismissed. The rule of law says you only bring charges when you have real evidence such that you can prove beyond the preponderance of the evidence that something was done. Have they done that yet? 

Some folks think Trump was guilty the day he was elected. No evidence needed.
RUSSIANS!!!!!!!
COLLUSION!!!!!!!!

Remember all that? The stuff i predicted was going nowhere and it went all but nowhere.  23 months of that crap and it landed with a thud. What was accomplished? 
If you are going to play 4 quarters of football and barely score, you know what that makes you...a loser.  You havent defeated anyone. And being the (laughing saying this) the noble loser is still BEING A LOSER. 

I am trying to use the sport analogy more: A team plays all year in the NFC, has won the NFC several years, gets to the Super Bowl yet again and then scores three points against the Patriots. What did they accomplish? If the goal was beat the Patriots and win the Super Bowl, they accomplished nearly nothing.  If the goal was to Win the NFC, well then congrats. <golf clap> I do not want to be the Buffalo Bills, Minnesota Vikings, Etc. The loveable, affable, or even the whiny as hell, Losers are still...LOSERS. Going to the Super Bowl twice and barely scoring does not get you a Ring, a Championship, a legacy. You might get in the Hall of Fame as a Mercy Vote, but you should have kicked the door in by Winning.  

In Politics in 2020, is the goal to win the WH or to just hang on to the HOR? I hope you want to win the WH. 

You are exactly like the other MAGAs, willing to ignore the principles of law and justice our nation is founded on.  People have died to honor and preserve these principles and you are willing to sacrifice them all for the sake of personal victory.  You are no more deserving of citizenship than the rest of the Republican zombies.

You have no integrity whatsoever.   But then, we already knew that.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You are exactly like the other MAGAs, willing to ignore the principles of law and justice our nation is founded on.  People have died to honor and preserver these principles and you are willing to sacrifice them all for the sake of personal victory.  You are no more deserving of citizenship than the rest of the Republican zombies.

You have no integrity whatsoever.   But then, we already knew that.

:big: Oh, sorry I triggered you with facts. And actually, I joined the military to defend the Constitution and Nation. And I said nothing about the Constitution not being followed here. I did question the sanity of repeating the same mistakes we have made for the last three years that have gotten us nowhere. 

If you think I am a Republican, well...sucks to be you.

Actually, I am not sorry and look forward to doing it again.

Homer.........................................................................................................................................The Rest of the Educated World......

Image result for sjw meme

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2020 at 12:18 PM, DKW 86 said:

 And actually, I joined the military to defend the Constitution and Nation.

 

Well, you certainly aren't the first military veteran to get it totally wrong.   And I'm sure you won't be the last.

  • Facepalm 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2020 at 1:08 PM, homersapien said:

Well, you certainly aren't the first military veteran to get it totally wrong.   And I'm sure you won't be the last.

Yea, Defending the Constitution and the Nation is always a bad thing to some.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 4
  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2020 at 8:09 PM, DKW 86 said:

Yea, Defending the Constitution and the nation is always a bad thing to some.

Especially when there's a chance it might make you a LOSER!  

Right? <_<

 

 

Edited by homersapien

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Unless there's a chance it might make you a LOSER!  

Right? <_<

Unlike you, I wouldnt know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, homersapien said:

Unless there's a chance it might make you a LOSER!  

Right? <_<

 

 

What about Hillary?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this