Men vs Florida Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AUTigersfan89 said:

If we keep playing a bunch of ME basketball on offense, then we're in for a lot of trouble.

College bball in a nutshell. Teams just look completely different on the road. We will get right vs south Carolina and Iowa State. Got to steal road games against the outmatched teams. We will struggle to beat a quality team on the road this year.

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I know DP was fouled on that but holy crap how can you not hit rim on that lay up?

It’s like I’ve said all year, unless it’s not really contested his inside game is like shot put. He just throws it

Just now, AUTigersfan89 said:

Can someone explain what that last foul on Wiley was?

Auburn is across his chest.

time for some tough love from bruce regarding our pitiful play.

last years team was pretty terrible on the road as well.  As long as Auburn isn’t this bad back home it’ll be ok.  We’ve got another month to get this figured out.

WTF is this Payne kid!? Guarantee you he barely scores next game.

I wish we'd do what florida is doing and have J'von, Okoro, or Samir drive the ball inside to setup a short pass to Wiley or Anfernee. That has worked for florida so much is this game.

And J'von with a horrible take. Sit them on the bench, please. I'm tired of them driving to the basket and take layups falling down just to get blocked.

One or both of the guards need to sit on the bench the rest of the game.  Can't really afford to not start them I guess, but some minor point needs to be made at least.

This suuuuucks man. This is the game I most wanted more than any other on the schedule. Another curse we aren't going to be able to break for at least another 2 more years :(.

Archived