Men vs Florida Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theme last 2 weeks is struggling to finish at the rim. Lots of bodies at the rim. We are not drawing enough interior defenders to the perimeter.

Just now, Tiger said:

PASS THE BALL WILEY DAMN

New theme is instead of learning to throw the ball in to the post let's learn how to throw it back out!!! Lol. 

I admit I’m not that knowledgeable about basketball but I’ve watched pretty much every auburn game for the last several years and for the life of me I don’t understand what Doughty is even doing on the floor sometimes. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Theme last 2 weeks is struggling to finish at the rim. Lots of bodies at the rim. We are not drawing enough interior defenders to the perimeter.

Exactly. They aren’t going to guard the perimeter until we become a threat on it.

We were 8 of 20 at the rim against bama. We obviously took that as a challenge that we can do worse...... Sighhhhh

Just now, Jgarrett7 said:

I admit I’m not that knowledgeable about basketball but I’ve watched pretty much every auburn game for the last several years and for the life of me I don’t understand what Doughty is even doing on the floor sometimes. 

He has the old man at the YMCA game. Unfortunately he is not going against a bunch of other middle age men lol

3 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

I sure hope we fine a couple of shooters soon.  

They need to be fined. 

Archived