Men vs Florida Game Thread

Maverick.AU

2 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Samir can’t finish a freaking layup

If he’s hurt this bad to be unable to//put ball in rim/// I don’t see what Bruce intends on getting from the guy. I don’t care how many hats he has to wear for the team 

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I don’t think it’s me disrespecting the guy by saying this, but I think it’s kinda clear BP needs the 3 ball. The sample size is big enough & larger than just this season 

He has won other ways. His UT elite 8 team was not good offensively and grinded games out. Problem is the game has changed in the past decade. Therefore Bruce evolved with it as all good coaches should do.

It’s a shame that AW can finally get a good look and someone can confidently help from the backside bc of our shooting woes 

you can’t just keep talking about last year but that look last year would be a death sentence for defenses 

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

New theme is instead of learning to throw the ball in to the post let's learn how to throw it back out!!! Lol. 

He doesn't care how hard the double team is its head down and shoot it. He would make life easier on himself if he hit those guys out for open 3s from time to time

That's the third time our shot has gone in and out. I swear these rims are the tightest in the SEC.

Ooof Mac three point shot is offfffff right now.

Archived