2020 4* C Cliff Omoruyi (Rutgers)

Dunndone414

22 minutes ago, ellitor said:

& If we land Green you gotta think with likely the best freshmen Guard set in the nation our chances for any Big we want will increase.

damn shame that the one contingent on the other is announcing first! hope JG is assuring these guys under the table!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Someone with any know- do we really have much of a shot landing Cliff on Sunday? 

Down to two teams right now and we seem to be in second, but I think it’s close.

1 hour ago, toddc said:

Down to two teams right now and we seem to be in second, but I think it’s close.

Yep. Sounds like it's us and Rutgers with ASU trending publicly? I'm just wondering what our real shot is of overtaking them.

5 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Yep. Sounds like it's us and Rutgers with ASU trending publicly? I'm just wondering what our real shot is of overtaking them.

ASU mod said last week ASU and AU with ASU with a slight lead.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

ASU mod said last week ASU and AU with ASU with a slight lead.

I've seen Rutgers and Auburn. Hmm. I guess it's good that we are the common factor? Ha, who knows...

National guy from rivals came on the bunker today and said all 3 teams feel good still and all 3 thinks they get him. Usually by now a team thinks they have no chance. He said if he had to pick he would say ASU gets him because they have the assistant with the best relationship with him.

36 minutes ago, AuburnArch13 said:

Any idea what time tomorrow the decision is expected? 

I do not think there is a set time. At least not yet.

So I was perusing the Rutgers 247 site (YES! I AM AS SHOCKED AS ANYONE THEY ACTUALLY HAVE A ACTIVE SITE! lol) and they (mods and staff) are cautiously optimistic they get him. I see what your saying now @tigerbrotha12 about conflicting information. They said AU is their biggest competition and ASU was out of it weeks ago. ASU site thinks they are the favorite and that AU is their biggest competition. The mods over there seem confident that at the least it will not be Rutgers. Of course the Auburn 247 site has sat on their ass and there is not a got dang thing about Cliff whatsoever. SMH SO FREAKING TYYYYYYYYYYP. 

17 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

So I was perusing the Rutgers 247 site (YES! I AM AS SHOCKED AS ANYONE THEY ACTUALLY HAVE A ACTIVE SITE! lol) and they (mods and staff) are cautiously optimistic they get him. I see what your saying now @tigerbrotha12 about conflicting information. They said AU is their biggest competition and ASU was out of it weeks ago. ASU site thinks they are the favorite and that AU is their biggest competition. The mods over there seem confident that at the least it will not be Rutgers. Of course the Auburn 247 site has sat on their ass and there is not a got dang thing about Cliff whatsoever. SMH SO FREAKING TYYYYYYYYYYP. 

I see the optimistic side but the pessimistic side says we are in 2nd place in both scenarios. 

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

I do not think there is a set time. At least not yet.

Word, do we know if this expected to be a twitter type deal, or if he’s doing it on some web show? I assume his options are at least somewhat limited given the lockdown.

32 minutes ago, AuburnArch13 said:

Word, do we know if this expected to be a twitter type deal, or if he’s doing it on some web show? I assume his options are at least somewhat limited given the lockdown.

Twitter last I saw.

Per Rivals national reporter Eric Bossi all 3 teams feel really good which is very unusual this close to an announcement.

2 hours ago, thewhiz7 said:

I see the optimistic side but the pessimistic side says we are in 2nd place in both scenarios. 

It might be a good sign that we are IN it in both scenarios 

21 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

It might be a good sign that we are IN it in both scenarios 

It seems to be, we can't seem to get above the 2nd place level. That, based on experience tells me he is staying close to home...

23 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

That, based on experience tells me he is staying close to home...

Actually that's not necesarily the case. The common denominator team wins more times than not even if they aren't projected to win by any sides.

Personal opinion is he signs with Arizona State. I have no special knowledge other than reading everything I can on this guy. We may actually be in 3rd place here. I hope we have a good relationship with other kids that can play Center. We should be good here as Wiley is graduating. 

I hope I am wrong!

2 hours ago, Samau said:

A good bit of conflicting information here. I would say all three teams have a 33% chance of getting him :). 

Who get the last 1%? Sorry, math and all. :) 

Evan Daniels flipped his crystal ball from ASU to Rutgers today..... 🙄

Archived