Marcus Woodson leaving for FSU

TitanTiger

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

That's true but it's also true that some are more consistent than others and the fact you're quiet and nowhere to be found when it's you that's wrong but you can sit around and monitor and wait and make an appearance when it's somebody else. When I see you ever come back and speak in a thread after you do one of your no you're wrongs then I'll take you seriously. 

As far as L no I'm not taking that. I'll take that I was wrong about Davis but as far as the overall point that woodson is a good coach, I still win

I never said anything about Woodson being a bad coach. We both took L’s, there’s nothing else to be said. It’s not that serious 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

I never said anything about Woodson being a bad coach. We both took L’s, there’s nothing else to be said. It’s not that serious 

Nobody said you did. I said what this post is about and the point of what I said. So if this was some sort of game where a win and a loss was handed out my stance is woodson is a good coach. So if I was to get an L it would be because he's actually not good. 

The side gave you want to play I'm sorry I never participated in so no I didn't take an L. And lol the stuff you've said...nah we're not the same that's like saying somebody speeding and a thief are the same they both have broken the law. But cool peace I'll see you in the fall I'll make another mistake then and I'm sure you'll be there

40 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Here's 4 guys to consider. Tommy Thigpen, Gene Chizik, Dell McGee, Joe Whitt Jr.

tty.gif

trt.gif

bnhgh.gif

5 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I nominate Tommy Thigpen

For real though, was it him or Jay Boulware that coached our special teams? Because they were dope during that era. I think it was Boulware though. 

Just now, McLoofus said:

For real though, was it him or Jay Boulware that coached our special teams? Because they were dope during that era. I think it was Boulware though. 

JAY BOULWARE FAM!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOO DIGGITY MAN!!! You ain't lying!! Our special teams back then was the creme de la creme!!! Is he still at Oklahoma? That is the last place I remember he was at.

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

JAY BOULWARE FAM!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOO DIGGITY MAN!!! You ain't lying!! Our special teams back then was the creme de la creme!!! Is he still at Oklahoma? That is the last place I remember he was at.

Looks like he just flipped to Texas, his alma mater. Same gig as when he was here. He was getting $470k at Oklahoma as the RB coach.

Herb Hand still at UT, too. RBs and OL...

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Looks like he just flipped to Texas, his alma mater. Same gig as when he was here. He was getting $470k at Oklahoma as the RB coach.

hahahahahaha ex AU coaches and Texas!!!! They always get hired directly from Texas or find their way eventually to hook em!!! I think even on this staff Porter had a cup of coffee for a season in Austin somewhere along the line in the past decade! lol. 

9 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

You have one here at TCU as well. A coach that is

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

You have one here at TCU as well. A coach that is

Someone else besides LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER?! I saw where he got hired by Mizzou from TCU recently.

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Someone else besides LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER?! I saw where he got hired by Mizzou from TCU recently.

Oh I didn't know that. No I don't think there's anybody besides him

2 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Here's 4 guys to consider. Tommy Thigpen, Gene Chizik, Dell McGee, Joe Whitt Jr.

Why isn't anyone talking about Will Muschamp?

I hear Brent Venables is interested in letting go of some control and really wants to just be a DB coach.

giphy.gif

On 1/24/2020 at 10:25 AM, auburn4ever said:

Dell McGee or Tommy Thigpen.

Nick Saban would be another one to consider if Thigpen turns us down. He’s coached DB’s before. 

25 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

McGee, Thigpen, Luper, Whitt Jr, Boulware.

You're going to be disappointed so you might want to pump the brakes a bit.

On 1/22/2020 at 12:33 PM, GwillMac6 said:

Got damn bro. Not gonna lie. This one hurts. LIKE REAL BAD!!!! He was my favorite coach on staff. Marcus was by far our most in demand coach.  We dodged a lot of bullets on teams trying to hire him the past month but this last one they got us. We got coaching carousel efffffffffffed hard man. He already turned down FSU once. Since then he turned down his alma mater Ole Miss and TAMU. TAMU then hired FSU newly hired DB coach that they only hired when Woodson turned down TAMU. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I would of loved to hire T Buck Terrell Buckley if Kiffin did not just hire him for DBs coach at Ole Miss. 

Buckley was a stud at Pascagoula High School.

Archived