Men vs South Carolina Game Thread

GwillMac6

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Wiley, learn to finish dude my god

I agree that he has to work on that touch but he also got hit on the arm. Should have been 2 FTs

Wtf bro!?!! I'm so got damn mad man!!! Since when can south Carolina make shots like this!? Are you kidding me????!!!! GTFO with that. Nahhh man. Bahhhhhhhr why against us are they shooting like this????

9 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I agree that he has to work on that touch but he also got hit on the arm. Should have been 2 FTs

He has got got gooooot to stop bringing the ball down for a dribble before going up!!!! Has cost us by my count 6 points so far!!!!

That wouldn’t be a game if AU would play defense. Always a lapse in some part of their game and right now it’s on the defensive end in massive ways. 

Doughty is fouled going to the basket. First FT good, second FT good . 58 - 51 AU. Auburn has only missed 1 FT going 13-14. And Cambridge has 17 points.

52 is making me so mad. Like dude you ain't good like this. Stop playing like it. Just like that kid from Florida against us who was a rando.

Also we make good defensive player but the ball is bouncing right to south Carolina. So frustrating.

Archived