Men vs South Carolina Game Thread

GwillMac6

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Forcing the ball to Cambridge right now.

Which is going to make this a close game. 

Missed front end again, USC comes down and draws a foul. This is EXACTLY what you do not want to see after such a good game by Cambridge. 

USC misses 2 FTs. 

Another AU turnover. 

3 Rattles out for USC. Hit those 2 and the layup and it’s a 5 point game. Good game, terrible finish. 

That's a wrap. Auburn wins 80-67! But what a bad ending. Gotta play smarter and not force passes. Congrats, Mr. Cambridge on a MONSTER game and lets hope he can do it consistently.

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Not sure how Doughty's passing is so bad. How did he think Wiley was open on that pass attempt?

I saw Samir make a few head scratching passes. He played better in the second half but definitely looked lazy at times.

Love winning by double digits but mannnnn we should of scored 90!!??? I wanted that so bad. We didn't score a field goal for a loooooooooong time to close the game and missed 2 front end of one and ones. Didn't like that. Thank God we were smashing them because that late game offense leaves a lot to be desired!!! Lol. Waaaaaaaar daaaaaaaaamn baaaaaaay baaaaaaay!!!!!! Woooooo!!!!!

Just now, AUTigersfan89 said:

I saw Samir make a few head scratching passes. He played better in the second half but definitely looked lazy at times.

He's good for a few of them a game. But that pass was one of the worst. It hit the SC player right in the hands.

11 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

War Eagle. Thought we had a shot to break 90. Don’t need to finish the game without a single point after the last ft make by d.p with 5:23 left in the game. 

Got dang we went that long without a field goal!?!! Sheeeeeesh. Mannnnn that's pitiful. Gives Bruce something to yell about and something to work on!!!! Hahaha.

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Got dang we went that long without a field goal!?!! Sheeeeeesh. Mannnnn that's pitiful. Gives Bruce something to yellabout and something to work on!!!! Hahaha.

Yep I was shocked. But you look back and we had several turnovers, missed front ends, and bad shots

This will forever be known as the Cambridge game. This is why being at home is such a huge advantage for every team. You rarely get games like this from role players on the road. 

Archived