Men vs Iowa State Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• WarTiger changed the title to Men vs Iowa State Game Thread

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm monitoring the situation very closely but we keep missing that one shot or in j'von case free throws to blow this wide open. It's so close. It's ohhhhh so close to being a patented Auburn Arena blowout game from the past 2 years but we just got to hit some timely shots.

Mannnnn close again to breaking this wide open with 2 very good looks. Go in the got damn AU basket ball!!!!! Lol

Overall that was a solid first half.  Best one in multiple games.  
I’m no basketball guy but we’re those coaches playing chess with one another?  Seemed like constant different looks on O and D by both teams?

Big biiiiiiiig shot by Purifoy to put us up 11 going in to halftime!!! We needed that after they went on a quick 5-0 mini run to cut it to 8.

Definitely not the normal Iowa St teams, but we finally have offense. Need to keep this up. Give it more to Wiley. Good things happen when he touches it

I’m glad our outside shots are falling but would really like to see us going to the line more via drives.

refs found their whistles the last 8 min

lets use to our advantage.  I feel like our pace will put them a half step behind and start those lazy reach in fouls 

Archived