Tajh Boyd: AU wins the west in 2020

GwillMac6

14 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

I find it interesting that Tajh Boyd predicts Bo Nix to put up Tajh Boyd like numbers... 

@cole256 I know you remember what I'm talking about...

Lol, I bet those guys think more of him as a qb now lol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

PS- I'm not taking anything away from Burrow. That was sick. Like, I couldn't even hate LSU this season. It was truly a pleasure to watch their offense operate through him. 

Yeah man, much respect is owed to Burrow. He was on fire all season long against a top notch schedule and kept it going in the post-season -- I doubt his post-season TD total will ever be topped tbh.

Cam was something else though. A mutant playing against mortals. 

40 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Yeah man, much respect is owed to Burrow. He was on fire all season long against a top notch schedule and kept it going in the post-season -- I doubt his post-season TD total will ever be topped tbh.

Cam was something else though. A mutant playing against mortals. 

Exactly. Burrow ran the LSU offense to perfection. 

Cam was the offense. 

6 hours ago, CleCoTiger said:

Hope he's right. But how odd it is to think that such a successful season would still pale in comparison to what Joe Burrow did in 2019 at :LSU.  I'd be ecstatic with these numbers for Nix. I think another Joe Burrow season is like another Cam Newton season, AKA "a long time coming."

Bro, honestly I still think Joe is super underrated. His heisman March wasn’t talked up very much at all like those in the past and I think it’s due to those current heisman winners being such big playmakers. We see the likes of Cam, Johnny football, Lamar Jackson, etc

But this man Joe had 60 TDS/6 int with over 5500 yards passing. Btw, he also was very accurate. That is by far the best QB stats I have ever seen and I hope he knocks it out of the park in the league. 

On 1/27/2020 at 9:20 PM, Auburn2Eugene said:

I agree. That would make for an incredible season. 

Hmmmm ..... That means improving to 1-5 in January, or the NC is pushed back into December. Mental note - add both to wish list. 

16 hours ago, DAG said:

Bro, honestly I still think Joe is super underrated. His heisman March wasn’t talked up very much at all like those in the past and I think it’s due to those current heisman winners being such big playmakers. We see the likes of Cam, Johnny football, Lamar Jackson, etc

But this man Joe had 60 TDS/6 int with over 5500 yards passing. Btw, he also was very accurate. That is by far the best QB stats I have ever seen and I hope he knocks it out of the park in the league. 

His talent fits the nfl better than any qb I can recall. (I wouldn’t be surprised if Trevor Lawrence is that good next season. )But he seems just as or more talented as Peyton Manning in college. 

I think LSU will not fall as far off as we did after Cam. But they will have to find a different way to score. I’d be surprised if they threw 30 td passes next year. That s*** is over. 

35 minutes ago, alexava said:

But he seems just as or more talented as Peyton Manning in college. 

Seems to have everything Manning had as far as throwing a ball, plus a hell of a lot more mobility. Who knows what kind of competitor and leader he'll be going forward but dude was a stone cold killer this year. And was already an extremely tough SOB. The NFL game is a lot more conducive to QBs who make plays with their feet than it used to be- two different DT QBs absolutely dominated the league the last 2 seasons and one of them is in the SB this year, and Russell Wilson wasn't far behind- but there's still plenty of room for the "mobile pocket passer". Brady and Ryan might be the last of the great statues.

56 minutes ago, alexava said:

His talent fits the nfl better than any qb I can recall. (I wouldn’t be surprised if Trevor Lawrence is that good next season. )But he seems just as or more talented as Peyton Manning in college. 

I think LSU will not fall as far off as we did after Cam. But they will have to find a different way to score. I’d be surprised if they threw 30 td passes next year. That s*** is over. 

Yeah . I am an auburn fan through and through but I definitely prefer his style over Cam. They loss a lot of personnel including impactful coaches. I am interested in seeing how they respond.

Ummm does Tayh Tosh or Tajh have any idea on the whole uh OL situation we have. have a feeling Chadley, and him for that matter, had a better one at clempsun.

1 hour ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Look, if you can win the West with four losses then yeah we got a shot.

Have you looked at next year’s schedule? Where do you think the four losses will come from?

16 minutes ago, Auskip said:

Have you looked at next year’s schedule? Where do you think the four losses will come from?

LSU, Bama, UGA, pick 'em

24 minutes ago, Auskip said:

With Gus' schizophrenic offenses, they can come from almost anybody.

Here we are....yet ANOTHER year of seeing if Gus has learned and turned the corner.  Unfortunately, we've been playing this game for 6 years now.  

Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.  Fool me 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x.....

16 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Ol Four Loss always finds a way...

Well we know for sure the bowl game will be one of them if it's after December!!! Lol

3 hours ago, Auskip said:

Well we have 2 guaranteed losses. At Georgia and at bama. Gus is 0 fer Athens and ttown and I see no reason for that trend to not continue. 

9 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

With Gus' schizophrenic offenses, they can come from almost anybody.

Here we are....yet ANOTHER year of seeing if Gus has learned and turned the corner.  Unfortunately, we've been playing this game for 6 years now.  

Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.  Fool me 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x.....

You beat me to it. What hur-it-ti-tates so much is NOT being able to confidently predict anymore. "Well, we SHOULD BEAT..."

Still "wishin' and hopin'" the lightbulb has turned on and the corner has, too. 

WE HAVE NO O-LINE, AND THERE'S NO HOPE IN  SIGHT.  We won't win until that changes, no matter how good Bo, Seth and our D are.  We are probably 3-4 years from that getting fixed, so settle in.

What would make anyone think we won't lose 4 games this year? Lol it's hilarious that anyone would think after 6 years in a row of losing 4+ games that THIS is the year we lose less than 4. It's dumb as hell that FOUR losses is where the line is even drawn. I can't believe this is our reality. 

Archived