Miss ST wins at Florida

GwillMac6

Of course the crowd tonight was like a YMCA crowd during this game. One of the loudest crowds I ever heard when we played there...... But Florida fans did not get up for this game nor showed up like when we were there..... SMH.

The only good thing is that Miss State win is looking better and better. I had a feeling the SEC was gonna  cannibalize itself and that seems to be happening. Other than Vanderbilt, I think any team can beat any other team on any given night.

14 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Of course the crowd tonight was like a YMCA crowd during this game. One of the loudest crowds I ever heard when we played there...... But Florida fans did not get up for this game nor showed up like when we were there..... SMH.

This is the thing that so many fans are failing to realize about this season... everywhere we go this year teams are going to treat us like one of the most important games on their schedule. We were all expecting this season to be a big step down from last year, but other teams and their fans won't see us that way.

No one is going to take the day off against us this season. We're going to get everyone's (teams and fans) best efforts.

On 1/29/2020 at 11:04 AM, BigSammyK said:

This is the thing that so many fans are failing to realize about this season... everywhere we go this year teams are going to treat us like one of the most important games on their schedule. We were all expecting this season to be a big step down from last year, but other teams and their fans won't see us that way.

No one is going to take the day off against us this season. We're going to get everyone's (teams and fans) best efforts.

It doesn't hurt that AU doesn't play well on the road, starts off very slow allowing the home team to gain momentum and the crowd to get hyped, and is ranked while also being very venerable.

18 hours ago, jared52 said:

It doesn't hurt that AU doesn't play well on the road, starts off very slow allowing the home team to gain momentum and the crowd to get hyped, and is ranked while also being very venerable.

I think you mean it doesn't help. It sure does hurt.

• WarTiger changed the title to Miss ST wins at Florida

Archived