South Carolina won at Arkansas last night

GwillMac6

That win and the Mississippi State one keep getting stronger. Both were by double digits by us too.

Lol what reason at all would anyone from those 2 fambases have any reason to talk ish!? Guess their big baseball fans!!! Hahaha.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol what reason at all would anyone from those 2 fambases have any reason to talk ish!? Guess their big baseball fans!!! Hahaha.

You got me, bud. Did I tell you that ole miss buddy said the Egg Bowl is the most important/biggest rivalry in college sports? 🤨

4 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

You got me, bud. Did I tell you that ole miss buddy said the Egg Bowl is the most important/biggest rivalry in college sports? 🤨

Wo wo wo bud!? Nah fam it's Brodie!!! Buddy and buds are for the elderly crowd!!! We young bloods!!! Lol

No one outside that state gives a rats ass about that game!!! Haha. The national media will pretend to care about it year 1 because of leach and lane but then will realize o damn!! These 2 programs still suck!!! Hahaha.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Wo wo wo bud!? Nah fam it's Brodie!!! Buddy and buds are for the elderly crowd!!! We young bloods!!! Lol

No one outside that state gives a rats ass about that game!!! Haha. The national media will pretend to care about it year 1 because of leach and lane but then will realize o damn!! These 2 programs still suck!!! Hahaha.

You got that right...Brodie. He said because they had been playing for so long, it’s more important. I had to pull up our first games against UGA and bama to set him straight. “Yeah well...”

Archived