Men vs UK Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Think I found him on UK 247. Literally the only guy posting in the game thread. Jk, but sounds similar lol 

“Really hard to win your conference when the refs officiating your games dont like your head coach and give the other team an extra 20 free shots.“

Undoubtedly they must not watch the game pretty sure it was Bruce that was catching unfair abuse from the refs including the technical for nothing. 

17 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

He’s probably one of those guys with the twitter bio: “Roll tide, Wildcats, Patriots”

You forgot “Yankees”

As of now there are 6 teams ahead of AU in the rankings that lost. All of them against unranked opponents except for UK. Will be very interesting to see where AU ends up given the ridiculous disrespect that AU seems to get from the AP. At a minimum we should be inside the top ten but I wont hold my breath!

Just now, jared52 said:

You forgot “Yankees”

It’s tough in these loser wannabes if their team starts losing then they got to go out and buy new wardrobe, tag, repaint their house and car and replace all their furniture in their house. Lol 😂 

2 minutes ago, BHDAU1 said:

As of now there are 6 teams ahead of AU in the rankings that lost. All of them against unranked opponents except for UK. Will be very interesting to see where AU ends up given the ridiculous disrespect that AU seems to get from the AP. At a minimum we should be inside the top ten but I wont hold my breath!

And most of those losses were at HOME to unranked teams. Some by double digits no less.

The thing about this team is they are tough, physically and mentally (most times). They just play hard. It's not pretty lots of times (downright ugly some times) but they just keep coming, particularly on defense. Also, I think J'von deserves a few props tonight - 4 assists, only 1 turnover, 5 rebounds (2nd on team with 3 others), reasonable defense and one tremendous block. War Eagle!

10 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Barbee still can't win in Auburn, at least now it is enjoyable!!!!!

Still can’t believe coach cal continues to work with him. Maybe he’s different as an assistant coach?

1 hour ago, KINGSOFSEC said:

The blind squirrel and 3 blind refs made it easy wonder when NCAA will catch up with Bruce 

Guess ya'll want a refund from the refs now that YOU Lost! Hahahahaha

A thing that hasnt been mentioned yet ... once again Auburn held the opponents leading scorer under their average. Richards with 7 point in 38 minutes of play. Good job Wiley/Mac! Hagans with 5 points 3 assists and 6 turnovers in 20 minutes. Other guys will get their points but your best player isn't going to.

HAHAHAHA OMGSH I am getting a longer and closer look at this now. LOOK AT SAMIR FACE!!! LOOK AT IT!!!!!! He is trying his best not to laugh. He is like YESSSIRRRRR!!!! This is my coach. THIS IS MUHHHHHH FREAKING COACH DANGIT!!!! 

SIAP!!! Actually that is a got dang lie. I am not sorry if this has already been posted. This is our cooooooooooooach!!!! MUHHHHHHHHHHH BOY BRUUUUUUUUUUCE!!!!!

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

HAHAHAHA OMGSH I am getting a longer and closer look at this now. LOOK AT SAMIR FACE!!! LOOK AT IT!!!!!! He is trying his best not to laugh. He is like YESSSIRRRRR!!!! This is my coach. THIS IS MUHHHHHH FREAKING COACH DANGIT!!!! 

I said it during the game. When Pearl gets T'ed up our players play WAY better. Players take after their coaches and the players get FIRED up when Pearl does! I hate when any coach gets a technical but it's worth it for Pearl to get one.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

I said it during the game. When Pearl gets T'ed up our players play WAY better. Players take after their coaches and the players get FIRED up when Pearl does! I hate when any coach gets a technical but it's worth it for Pearl to get one.

Coach Wes is like I AM GLAD HE IS ON OUR SIDE!! hahaha.

1 hour ago, KINGSOFSEC said:

Go play football you are good at that 

Thanks for making a fool of yourself tonight.

Take the L - again - and go commiserate with your inbred couch burners in hillbilly country.

The last two years our team has really stepped up in the biggest games. I won’t act like I follow college basketball very often but the jungle was rocking this evening. Bruce deserves all the monies and much more. 

17 minutes ago, DAG said:

The last two years our team has really stepped up in the biggest games. I won’t act like I follow college basketball very often but the jungle was rocking this evening. Bruce does all the monies and much more. 

That's ok. As long as you follow BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE and the Boys!!! WOOOOOO!!!! Who needs to watch any other college basketball?!?! lol. WAR DAMN! LFG!!!!!

I told some friends this tonight.  As a long time AU hoops lover, it's incredibly weird to play Kentucky in basketball and not be completely shocked when we win.

Damn this is fun.

Archived