Men vs UK Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I can’t even get the college basketball sub to load. Did we break it?

It's working for me. Almost every UK fan is talking about how we should be thanking the refs and how it was the refs beating KY. Love it. :D KY fans are melting over Auburn basketball!!

13 minutes ago, KINGSOFSEC said:

The blind squirrel and 3 blind refs made it easy wonder when NCAA will catch up with Bruce 

From my perspective there were terrible calls on BOTH SIDES and Kentucky has been getting breaks from the officials for YEARS. Cry me a river 

So, I'm gonna go ahead and say this because I want to be honest with my bros in the game thread ...

I didn't think Auburn was gonna win this game. All week I expected us to lose. Not a blowout like the turd and gator games but still a loss. I'm sorry for doubting Pearl and the young men. I am now confident we can play with anyone in the country. :D

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I believe our bigs were challenged by Brice this week because of KYs big guy having such a good season so far. They definitely responded , not just getting  the rebounds but by blocks as well. If we can ever find away to score other than the last 10 minutes of a game we might be a tournament team. 

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

It's working for me. Almost every UK fan is talking about how we should be thanking the refs and how it was the refs beating KY. Love it. :D KY fans are melting over Auburn basketball!!

Feb29. Mark it down Sweaty Cheating Bruce will get a good ass thumping Auburn hasn’t won in Lexington since the Civil War

3 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

From my perspective there were terrible calls on BOTH SIDES and Kentucky has been getting breaks from the officials for YEARS. Cry me a river 

Go play football you are good at that 

Just now, KINGSOFSEC said:

Feb29. Mark it down Sweaty Cheating Bruce will get a good ass thumping Auburn hasn’t won in Lexington since the Civil War

Yep, last year we lost in Lexington and went on the final four, beating UK. So what’s your point?

1 minute ago, KINGSOFSEC said:

giphy.gif

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I wonder what game people were watching

Exactly it looked like at least one ref was just looking to make calls on AU. The tech on Bruce. Twice they called fouls on AU where the UK player faked a hit. I think that those type things should be reviewable . Definitely bad calls by refs but many more on AU than U.K. 

2 minutes ago, KINGSOFSEC said:

You need to dial back that cheating talk, given who is coaching your team.  Also, remember you are a guest here. 

19 minutes ago, KINGSOFSEC said:

when NCAA will catch up with Bruce 

‘Cause UMass and Memphis were found to be clean when Cal left there. Get over yourself. It’s just a game. 

We are 19-2 and just beat the University of KY (think about that) with a team that shoots about 20% from three and is about as mediocre as it gets offensively. If anybody thinks that Bruce Pearl can’t coach basketball as well as any HC in the game (X-O/recruiting/repping AU) they are out of their damn mind. WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! LET’S GGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I feel like I need to give @GwillMac6 a bro-hug😛

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I think we'll likely need to go 2-0 versus LSU to do it, but I feel like the SEC reg szn trophy is still in play

Okoro driving needs to be “the offense” the rest of the season. Okoro with the ball in his hands just gets us better looks

1 minute ago, KINGSOFSEC said:

Go play football you are good at that 

Pretty sure we kicked your butts last year and sent you home from the Tournament. If memory serves me right we also beat yall in he SEC tournament as well. Most people have some advantage in their gym . UK goes to extremes with lights and stuff to give them a big edge in their arena. By the way you should listen to your coach . He didn’t cut any corners, said AU kicked their butts especially on the boards. And you guys are the ones that cheat and buy all the one and dones. By kitty kitty. Change your handle to “ used to be the king of the sec years ago. “ 🦅🦅🦅

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Okoro driving needs to be “the offense” the rest of the season. Okoro with the ball in his hands just gets us better looks

there were some fantastic 3 point looks, thats for sure. Okoro didnt generate too many of them from the drive and kick, but they were there. The drive and kick in general felt like it was closer to last year's level. I still think the ball got stuck in Jvons hands wayyyy too often, so I would love to see Okoro get more chances to adlib. Also thought Samir played the facilitator role better than I think he ever has

Archived